U.S. Economy Added 266,000 Jobs in November

2,032 Views | 31 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by quash
corncob pipe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Trump sucks, Biden could do better... Biden has proved that with his illustrious 47 year career on the public teat
Doc Holliday
IMPEACH NOW!! How can we carry on with this amazing economy we must remove him from office immediately.

+266K jobs created in the US last month.That's higher than even the highest estimate going into this report. The 3.5% unemployment rate is the lowest in all of yall's lifetimes.
Johnny Bear
corncob pipe
Trump is so aggravating... the likes of (black face) Justin Trudeau talk behind his back

Trump sucks!
quash
Doc Holliday said:

IMPEACH NOW!! How can we carry on with this amazing economy we must remove him from office immediately.

+266K jobs created in the US last month.That's higher than even the highest estimate going into this report. The 3.5% unemployment rate is the lowest in all of yall's lifetimes.
LOL, y'all think presidents are responsible for the economy.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Doc Holliday
quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

Things I learned: Tax and regulation cuts from the top down started by POTUS don't effect the economy.

Things I learned: Trump was supposed to destroy the economy and it's only improved.

Things I learned: Quash hates good economic news because he wants our President to look bad.

Johnny Bear
quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

LOL, you think the economic policies of a POTUS don't have a major impact on the economy. Do you seriously think our economy would be anywhere near as great as it is right now if Hillary had won??

LOL, again.....
Doc Holliday
A combination of lower income and corporate taxes combined with moderate tariffs was a recipe for a booming economy, enormous job growth, and the lowest unemployment numbers in 50 years.

Also a 70% reduction in immigration across the board allowing labor supply to shrink as new jobs increase demand resulting in wage growth.

America first. Taxpayers first.
Lowlifes last.
corncob pipe
corncob pipe
quash
Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

Things I learned: Tax and regulation cuts from the top down started by POTUS don't effect the economy.

Things I learned: Trump was supposed to destroy the economy and it's only improved.

Things I learned: Quash hates good economic news because he wants our President to look bad.

This explains a lot.

I am thrilled with the economic news, I just know that the market drives the economy, not the president.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Doc Holliday
quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

This explains a lot.

I am thrilled with the economic news, I just know that the market drives the economy, not the president.
The President plays a massive role in market behavior.

266,000 jobs added in November
7 million jobs since the election.
16th consecutive month of wage growth at or above 3%
Unemployment at a 50 year low.
21st consecutive month at or below 4%.
Longest streak in nearly 5 decades.

This is no accident.
Kyle
quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

This explains a lot.

Yes, but the president is a driver of the market.
curtpenn
quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

This explains a lot.

What would you say drives the market?
Wallace
How many dudes posting on this thread are the same guy?
riflebear
Quash & Libs the last 3 years
2016 - Trump is going to destroy the Economy
2017 - It's Obama's economy because it's doing so well, tax cuts will be a disaster
2018 - Trump is a Russian puppet and will be in jail, trade wars will kill the economy, Trump is lucky
2019 - OK, so the economy is red hot - Presidents have nothing to do w/ the economy...
quash
riflebear said:

2017 - It's Obama's economy because it's doing so well, tax cuts will be a disaster
2018 - Trump is a Russian puppet and will be in jail, trade wars will kill the economy, Trump is lucky
2019 - OK, so the economy is red hot - Presidents have nothing to do w/ the economy...
You are one fact resistant dude.

I have said for years that presidents don't deserve credit, or blame, for the economy.

I would ask you to quote me but since you don't follow me on Twitter that isn't going to happen, is it?

Y'all should ask yourselves: what kind of year would you have if you could spend more than you earned?

quash
curtpenn said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

This explains a lot.

Supply and demand. Deficit spending helps in the short run. What are we paying on the debt right now, even with low interest rates?

What do you think drives the economy? Tariffs?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
corncob pipe said:

Trump sucks, Biden could do better... Biden has proved that with his illustrious 47 year career on the public teat
Brazil and Argentina selling soy beans to China! How dare those Mfers!!!!!! (American soy bean farmers not competitive on the world stage due to retaliatory tariffs against the U.S.)
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
cinque
cornhole, What would you think of a person who would call jobs reports numbers "made up" and "fake"?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/03/10/19-times-trump-called-the-jobs-numbers-fake-before-they-made-him-look-good/

Make Racism Wrong Again
Doc Holliday
riflebear said:

And they call us conspiracy theorists.

It's pure doublethink.
Doc Holliday
quash said:

curtpenn said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

This explains a lot.

Supply and demand. Deficit spending helps in the short run. What are we paying on the debt right now, even with low interest rates?

New NATO agreements when effective, will show a $400 billion savings for the US.

Not to mention tariff savings extrapolated into the trillions.

Spending is the problem. Omnibus bills are the problem. It takes 435 members to change that...but at least the President is doing what he can.

If you don't agree that taxes should be cut and spending cut...you are endorsing the state.
Canada2017
riflebear said:

Exactly

These libs have short....and very 'flexible' memories.

And Trumps NATO accomplishments have been significant.....and almost unnoticed.
quash
Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

curtpenn said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

This explains a lot.

New NATO agreements when effective, will show a $400 billion savings for the US.

Spending is the problem. Omnibus bills are the problem. It takes 435 members to change that...but at least the President is doing what he can.

If you don't agree that taxes should be cut and spending cut...you are endorsing the state.
Tariff savings in the trillions. How do taxes produce savings?

I am the one that asks for tax reform. I am the one that wants to slash spending. You are the one cheering when Trump signs us into another trillion in debt.
Doc Holliday
quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

curtpenn said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

This explains a lot.

I am the one that asks for tax reform. I am the one that wants to slash spending. You are the one cheering when Trump signs us into another trillion in debt.
No I wasn't. I didn't approve of the omnibus bill but I understand that our Military was depleted by both Bush and Obama and we ramped up enough to essentially destroy ISIS.

Trump said he didn't want to, but he had to and it will never happen again.

You should blame congress who is the ones demanding all the money.
quash
Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

curtpenn said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

This explains a lot.

No I wasn't. I didn't approve of the omnibus bill but I understand that our Military was depleted by both Bush and Obama and we ramped up enough to essentially destroy ISIS.

Does this ring any bells? "Vote the whole ballot."

Our military was not depleted. That is nonsense. And it didn't require any "ramping up" to fight ISIS , which was not defeated, but was battered, by the Kurds. Those guys who used to be our allies but now get protection from Putin.

I love the way you give Trump credit for every day of sunshine but try to distance him from things he actually ****ing signed. TDS indeed.
Doc Holliday
quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

curtpenn said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

This explains a lot.

Our military was not depleted. That is nonsense. And it didn't require any "ramping up" to fight ISIS , which was not defeated, but was battered, by the Kurds. Those guys who used to be our allies but now get protection from Putin.

I love the way you give Trump credit for every day of sunshine but try to distance him from things he actually ****ing signed. TDS indeed.
Well who is a better option than Trump that can actually win?

Do you want me to vote against Trump, land myself a rabid leftist Democrat like Warren who will cost me my oil and gas career and require me to pay $10k in taxes more per year?

Let's be realistic. Who has a better plan and results than Trump?

I'm not ok with paying more taxes. I don't want more government regulation. I don't want single payer healthcare. I don't want to pay taxes for "free college".

I'm voting for Trump because this country is turning hard left for decades. I just want 4 more years to get my finances prepared for extreme taxes and burdens.
Canada2017
Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

curtpenn said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

This explains a lot.

Do you want me to vote against Trump, land myself a rabid leftist Democrat like Warren who will cost me my oil and gas career and require me to pay $10k in taxes more per year?

I'm not ok with paying more taxes. I don't want more government regulation. I don't want single payer healthcare. I don't want to pay taxes for "free college".

I'm voting for Trump because this country is turning hard left for decades. I just want 4 more years to get my finances prepared for extreme taxes and burdens.

No one of course .

Faults and all Trump is better than any Dem nominee when it comes to the economy and avoiding major wars .

Not even close .
Doc Holliday
Canada2017 said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

curtpenn said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

This explains a lot.

No one of course .

Faults and all Trump is better than any Dem nominee when it comes to the economy and avoiding major wars .

Not even close .
Agreed.

Also, a lot of our left and anti Trump posters here are going to have a very tough time defending their candidate when they scrutinize everything Trump does.

I also fully expect Republicans to weaponize the intel community against Democrat in which they won't be able to cry foul since they're brushing it off with Trump.
Canada2017
Doc Holliday said:

Canada2017 said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

curtpenn said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

This explains a lot.

No one of course .

Not even close .
Agreed.

Also, a lot of our left and anti Trump posters here are going to have a very tough time defending their candidate when they scrutinize everything Trump does.

I also fully expect Republicans to weaponize the intel community against Democrat in which they won't be able to cry foul since they're brushing it off with Trump.

I don't want a repeat of what the Dems did with the intelligence community.

Ever

By anyone .
quash
Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

curtpenn said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

This explains a lot.

Nice pivot.
Baylor3216
Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

2x+ in < 3 years

Obama took near 8 to get back to even.

I'm not a big fan of socialism and people going all okey doke like uhhhhh Obama
quash
Still looking for the trillions saved by tariffs. Anyone?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.