Impeachment Summarized

428 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Kyle
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"This impeachment is like if you tried to convict a person of murder based on the testimony of a person who talked to a person who talked to a psychic ... And the murder victim keeps yelling from the back of the courtroom, 'Guys, I'm not dead!'" - CarpeDonktum twitter
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Son: "Dad, what was your biggest accomplishment as a member of the House of Representatives?"

Dad: "That is easy son. I helped try to get President Donald Trump removed from office. "

Son: "Okay Dad. What would you say your second biggest accomplishment in office was?"

Dad: "That is an easy one, son. I helped to try to get Donald Trump removed from office."

Son: "Okay Dad. Were you successful in getting President Trump removed from office?"

Dad: "Ummmmmm........no."

Son: "Why, Dad, did you only work for four years in Congress?"

Dad: "That is also easy, son. I helped try to help get Donald Trump removed from office."
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
And a little humor for my Donald Trump hatin' Liberal friends:

Rudy Guliani calls President Trump and says "Hey Dona!d. Rudy here. I had a dream a out you last night."

Donald Trump replies, " Okay Rudy. Lay it on me. ".

Rudy continues by saying "I dreamed that you finally got that ticker tape parade you always dreamed of. Millions of people lined the streets waving American flags, banners, and signs. All kinds of people. Gay. Straight. Black , white, and brown. Small children and the elderly were dancing in the streets. It was unlike any celebration ever seen."

Donald Trump then asks Rudy, "Well, was I happy?"

Rudy replies, "Well I am not sure. The casket was closed."
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.