Baylor is on the front page of the New York Times thanks to Ken Starr

1,591 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by 57Bear
GoneGirl
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Edmond Bear said:

Haha. You attempted to use an admittedly partisan activist source as a proof point and you're criticizing other people. I'm not arguing with the NY Times. They are partisan and they know it.

You, on the other hand, are partisan and use partisan sources as if they are not and act like everyone else is a nut.
Marripedia.
Edmond Bear
Jinx 2 said:

Edmond Bear said:

Haha. You attempted to use an admittedly partisan activist source as a proof point and you're criticizing other people. I'm not arguing with the NY Times. They are partisan and they know it.

You, on the other hand, are partisan and use partisan sources as if they are not and act like everyone else is a nut.
Marripedia.

Please grow up.

GoneGirl
Edmond Bear said:

Jinx 2 said:

Edmond Bear said:

Marripedia.

Please grow up.

Please read something outside of evangelical approved texts.
Edmond Bear
Jinx 2 said:

Edmond Bear said:

Jinx 2 said:

Edmond Bear said:

Marripedia.

Please grow up.

Hilarious. My primary source is NPR.

You don't know a thing about me. Why would you make assumptions when you don't know a thing? Oh wait, I forgot who I'm dealing with.
GoneGirl
Edmond Bear said:

Jinx 2 said:

Edmond Bear said:

Jinx 2 said:

Edmond Bear said:

Marripedia.

Please grow up.

Hilarious. My primary source is NPR.

You don't know a thing about me. Why would you make assumptions when you don't know a thing? Oh wait, I forgot who I'm dealing with.

I could ask you the same question.

If your "primary source" is NPR (not a "primarysource" but journalism), then why would you post a link to Marripedia?
FormerFlash
Insufferable. More Jinx drivel maligning anything and everything she deems "evangelical".
57Bear
Jinx 2 said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

I don't think Jinx understands how a ***** works.
But I certainly understand how a dick acts.
Hmmm. Are we homing in on Jinx area of expertise?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.