Aid in Puerto Rico was withheld to Make President Trump look bad.

1,923 Views | 35 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Booray
Doc Holliday
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Warehouses full of emergency relief supplies from 2017 was just discovered in Puerto Rico.

This aid was purposely being withheld from the victims who needed it in an attempt to make Trump look bad.

[url=https://www.foxnews.com/us/puerto-rico-hurricane-maria-aid-emergency-supplies-earthquake-fired][/url]
Puerto Rico fires two more officials after Hurricane Maria aid found unused amid current earthquake aftermath
Canada2017
PR is a **** hole ripe with inefficiency and corruption .

Embarrassing Trump in the process of stealing relief supplies was merely a happy side benefit.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Nice try, Doc, but the Left will never forgive Donald Trump for causing Hurricane Maria.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
quash
Your headline says it was intentionally done to make Trump look bad. Your Fox story does not. Care to explain? Linked the wrong story maybe?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
quash said:

Your headline says it was intentionally done to make Trump look bad. Your Fox story does not. Care to explain? Linked the wrong story maybe?
Dishonest partisan politics or just incompetence? The same thing could be asked of the FBI.

-- Barack Obama
Bearitto
quash said:

Perhaps it's his assessment given facts in the story coupled with common knowledge.
Doc Holliday
quash said:

quash
Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Still doesn't go to motive.
corncob pipe
His accurate and principled FISA abuse concerns were no match for his emotions

TDS
quash
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

Dishonest partisan politics or just incompetence? The same thing could be asked of the FBI.
My guess is corruption: somebody looking to make a buck off the free goodies. Occam's Razor.
Doc Holliday
quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

There were warehouses full of aid that PR officials knew about when they said Trump was denying them aid. That's not an accident, miscalculation or honest error. Motive is established: They hid the supplies and ran to the media to lie about the President.

I hate the fact that you know what transpired but you're playing it off like it's not a big deal after you bashed Trump when this all went down.

I suspect the reason you won't say anything about FISA abuse outlined by Horowitz or any corruption on behalf of opposition to Trump is because you're actually fond of it.
Doc Holliday
Two more Puerto Rican cabinet officials have been fired by the governor after they could not (or refused) to disclose other secret warehouses throughout the island filled with supplies from the POTUS but hoarded away by crooked PR officials.

https://ktla.com/2020/01/19/2-more-puerto-rico-officials-fired-after-warehouse-filled-with-hurricane-maria-supplies-discovered/
trey3216
quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

My guess is corruption: somebody looking to make a buck off the free goodies. Occam's Razor.
Then they're the worst 'making a buck off free goodies' peddlers the world has ever seen.
Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
JXL
Here's the NYT blaming Trump for saying that Puerto Rican officials were corrupt. Can you imagine, saying those poor officials were corrupt?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/02/us/trump-puerto-rico.html
quash
trey3216 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

Then they're the worst 'making a buck off free goodies' peddlers the world has ever seen.
Depends. There may be more stashes that haven't been found.
riflebear
How psycho and corrupt do you have to be to harm your own people just to try and get more money? It's one thing to hold it back for a few months but for it all to be in the warehouse 2 years later is insane.
Booray
Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

There were warehouses full of aid that PR officials knew about when they said Trump was denying them aid. That's not an accident, miscalculation or honest error. Motive is established: They hid the supplies and ran to the media to lie about the President.

I hate the fact that you know what transpired but you're playing it off like it's not a big deal after you bashed Trump when this all went down.

I suspect the reason you won't say anything about FISA abuse outlined by Horowitz or any corruption on behalf of opposition to Trump is because you're actually fond of it.
You guys sure pick and choose when circumstantial evidence is "real evidence"
Bearitto
Booray said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

They probably just measure it by weight. In this case there is literally tons of evidence.
quash
Bearitto said:

Booray said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

They probably just measure it by weight. In this case there is literally tons of evidence.
You have hearsay evidence of that.
Bearitto
quash said:

Bearitto said:

Booray said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

You have hearsay evidence of that.

Photographic. Google for images. Ubiquitous. Tons.
Doc Holliday
Booray said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Remind me who was screeching that Drumpf hitler was not sending brown people supplies because muh racism and denial of global climate warming crisis back when this hurricane hit?
corncob pipe
The lesson in Puerto Rico...

Democrats will literally starve you to death to make President Trump look bad.
ValhallaBear
****hole
trey3216
quash said:

trey3216 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

Depends. There may be more stashes that haven't been found.
Which would mean they are the worst free goody peddlers the world has ever seen, or they're completely corrupt but were trying to make someone look bad in the process, which also makes them malignant *******s. Occam's Razor.
BearFan33
quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

Probably both.

1 stash the good and claim we didn't get them....bonus make Trump look bad

2 have cousin sell goods to needy islanders with money going back to corrupt pols.

Probably lots of hands needing to be greased along the way.

Never let a good crisis go to waste.
Malbec
trey3216 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

Or the best. Maybe they begged for it, stole it, sold it a few times, and then never delivered it, but were just holding onto it until the next disaster, to sell it some more.
ScottS
JXL said:

Here's the NYT blaming Trump for saying that Puerto Rican officials were corrupt. Can you imagine, saying those poor officials were corrupt?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/02/us/trump-puerto-rico.html

Ny slimes
Baylor3216
riflebear said:

How psycho and corrupt do you have to be to harm your own people just to try and get more money? It's one thing to hold it back for a few months but for it all to be in the warehouse 2 years later is insane.

Evidence of this throughout history is rampant. Much of it cannot even be uttered so we can pretend it didn't happen
Booray
Doc Holliday said:

Booray said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Remind me who was screeching that Drumpf hitler was not sending brown people supplies because muh racism and denial of global climate warming crisis back when this hurricane hit?

It wasn't me
Canada2017
riflebear said:

Common practice throughout Central America, Africa and much of Asia .
Doc Holliday
Booray said:

Doc Holliday said:

Booray said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

It wasn't me
I'm curios on your thoughts because I never EVER get an opinion from the left or a democrat on what they think of appalling behavior from their own side:

The Puerto Rico mayor was literally standing in front of the warehouse with supplies rotting away that she was aware of, while wearing a "help us we are dying" t shirt and blaming trump on live TV to millions of viewers. She literally gaslit that Trump is doing nothing, that he's racist and that there are no supplies: pretty sad to see no one on the left calling her out.

Does it register with you that people can pretend to be virtuous but behind the scenes they are pure scum?

Now maybe Democrats might understand why POTUS isn't so Hasty with foreign aid.
Canada2017
The repeated lies of leftist media .

It simply can't all be 'mistakes '.

Do the American people really add it all up....probably not.

And because they don't ' Free ' could easily destroy the most powerful economy on earth .
BaylorFTW
If leftists lie about things like this, why should they be trusted about anything? Why would we want such people to ever to be in power?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

She wears that 4,645 cap like it is a badge of honor. How sad is that?

-- Barack Obama
trey3216
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

She wears that 4,645 cap like it is a badge of honor. How sad is that?

Is that 4645 tons of stolen goods rotting in warehouses?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.