Gabbard sues Hillary for $50M

910 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Jack Bauer
riflebear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I love it when Dems go after each other.
First it was Hillary trashing Bernie, now Gabbard is suing Hillary.

twd74
riflebear said:

I have said Gabbard is interesting, but in this case, she should get better advisors and lawyers. As odd as Hillary is, she never mentions Gabbard by name in the interview where she suggested Russians were looking to groome a third party candidate. You have to dig to find her actual statements, instead of WSJ interpretation of what she said. Gabbard will lose in Court and the suit makes her look like Devon Nunes. Really bad political move.
Bearitto
riflebear said:

Good for her! May the odds be ever in her favor in this lawsuit.
riflebear
twd74 said:

riflebear said:

I have said Gabbard is interesting, but in this case, she should get better advisors and lawyers. As odd as Hillary is, she never mentions Gabbard by name in the interview where she suggested Russians were looking to groome a third party candidate. You have to dig to find her actual statements, instead of WSJ interpretation of what she said. Gabbard will lose in Court and the suit makes her look like Devon Nunes. Really bad political move.
She will never win - as a public figure people can say whatever they want about you. Hopefully Hillary has to settle, but for the Clinton's that means Gabbard might end up as Shark Bate off the coast of Hawaii.
Canada2017
Liberal or not ... sending Gabbard a campaign contribution.

Ex military , has guts, talks straight and isn't scared of any 'suicide' possibility.

Redbrickbear
Tulsi is the only decent one of them.

She also stays in shape
Kyle
Redbrickbear said:

Tulsi is the only decent one of them.

She also stays in shape
Which will make her sudden heart attack that much less believable.
BearFan33
twd74 said:

riflebear said:

I want to say I saw a tweet from HRC reinforcing the "Russian asset" claim. Claiming TG is a Russian asset just highlights the whole lunacy of the Russia special investigation into DJT. Hillary got whatever she wanted in DC.
PacificBear
RIP Tulsi
whitetrash
Case will be amended next week as Estate of Gabbard v. Clinton.
BaylorOkie
I can't imagine anyone in the Gabbard camp really thinks this will go anywhere legally. It seems to me as one last effort to get some momentum in the campaign by setting herself apart as a strong personality.
Bearitto
riflebear said:

twd74 said:

riflebear said:

She will never win - as a public figure people can say whatever they want about you. Hopefully Hillary has to settle, but for the Clinton's that means Gabbard might end up as Shark Bate off the coast of Hawaii.

She probably doesn't want money as much as a chance to stick it to HRC for lying about her. The court of public opinion is who she's really appealing to here. And since any person of good character finds HRC repulsive, that's a court in which she'll do well.
Doc Holliday
I like Tulsi's opposition to establishment Democrats, but she's still bat**** crazy and has horrible policy ideas.
Jack Bauer
"Tulsi Gabbard unexpectedly slipped and fell into a volcano"
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.