Veterans Differ With Trump Over Injuries From Iran Missile Attack

675 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Canada2017
TexasScientist
How long do you want to ignore this user?
President Bone Spur Trump deemphasizes head injuries to troops.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/veterans-differ-with-trump-over-injuries-from-iran-missile-attack-11579733650

Wall Street Journal - President Trump said the head injuries suffered by American service members in an Iranian missile strike weren't "very serious," prompting angry replies from some veterans advocates.

Speaking at a news conference Wednesday on the sidelines of an economic conference in Davos, Switzerland, Mr. Trump said, "I heard that they had headaches, and a couple of other things."
"No, I don't consider them very serious injuries relative to other injuries that I've seen," the president said. "I've seen people with no legs and no arms."
Bearitto
You are either acting extremely petty or you really don't know why he de-emphasized any impact Iran had with their missiles in the dirt. You are just playing the heads I win tails you lose game.

Option A: De-emphasize non life threatening concussion shock = end of escalation.

Option B: Claim attack severe and troops severely or mortally wounded = further escalation.

I don't see how you lot can be so emotional and upset Trump won that you'll do literally anything to try and find a way to tarnish the win. It doesn't do you any favors. You don't look mature when you do this sort of thing.
TexasScientist
Bearitto said:

You are either acting extremely petty or you really don't know why he de-emphasized any impact Iran had with their missiles in the dirt. You are just playing the heads I win tails you lose game.

Option A: De-emphasize non life threatening concussion shock = end of escalation.

Option B: Claim attack severe and troops severely or mortally wounded = further escalation.

I don't see how you lot can be so emotional and upset Trump won that you'll do literally anything to try and find a way to tarnish the win. It doesn't do you any favors. You don't look mature when you do this sort of thing.
Option C: Bone Spur can't accept contradictions to his precipitous impulsive pronouncements.
Kyle
1. Record high stock market
2. Record low unemployment among bleks
3. Record low unemployment among Mexican Americans
4. Record low unemployment among teens
5. Record low unemployment among those without education
6. 4M+ jobs created
7. 400K+ manufacturing jobs created
8. Federal sentencing guidelines to release myriad minor offenders
9. Health care reform to increase drug price transparency
10. Favorable trade deals with China
11. Favorable trade deals with Mexico
12. Favorable trade deals with Europe
13. New health care initiatives to incentivize pro-active care
14. Reduced illegal immigration
15. Cowed the biggest sponsor of terrorism across the world

That my friends, is why the TDSers focus on everything but issues and policies.
Bearitto
TexasScientist said:

Bearitto said:

Option C: Bone Spur can't accept contradictions to his precipitous impulsive pronouncements.

You just seem childish when you post like that. Trump made a good call and effectively handled the ramifications of that call. Just accept it and move on.
TexasScientist
Bearitto said:

TexasScientist said:

Bearitto said:

You just seem childish when you post like that. Trump made a good call and effectively handled the ramifications of that call. Just accept it and move on.
The call is not the issue. The issue is his behavior and apparent cognitive impairments.
D. C. Bear
TexasScientist said:

Bearitto said:

TexasScientist said:

Bearitto said:

The call is not the issue. The issue is his behavior and apparent cognitive impairments.
I say this as a voter who didn't vote for Trump and never will.
You're being petty.
TexasScientist
D. C. Bear said:

TexasScientist said:

Bearitto said:

TexasScientist said:

Bearitto said:

You're being petty.
Attuned.
curtpenn
TexasScientist said:

D. C. Bear said:

TexasScientist said:

Bearitto said:

TexasScientist said:

Bearitto said:

You're being petty.
Attuned.
Meh. No real alternative.
Canada2017
D. C. Bear said:

TexasScientist said:

Bearitto said:

TexasScientist said:

Bearitto said:

You're being petty.

Of the individuals currently campaigning for the presidency....who do you prefer at this point ?

Merely curious .
Jack and DP
TexasScientist said:

Bearitto said:

TexasScientist said:

Bearitto said:

You must be tired of winning.
D. C. Bear
Canada2017 said:

D. C. Bear said:

TexasScientist said:

Bearitto said:

TexasScientist said:

Bearitto said:

You're being petty.

Of the individuals currently campaigning for the presidency....who do you prefer at this point ?

Merely curious .

None of them.
Canada2017
D. C. Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

D. C. Bear said:

TexasScientist said:

Bearitto said:

TexasScientist said:

Bearitto said:

You're being petty.

Merely curious .

None of them.

I like the governor from Montana
Like the congresswoman from Hawaii

and will tolerate the fat old guy with orange hair .
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.