Legal Battle Going On Between NoFap Organization and Nicole Prause

2,440 Views | 57 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by BaylorFTW
BaylorFTW
How long do you want to ignore this user?
There is a lot of he said/ she said but it looks like Nicole Prause is an academic who is a porn and masturbation apologist and who is propped up by the porn industry. The NoFap Organization is suing her for defamation as they believe she and porn folks working in concert with her to attack those speaking out about the negative issues of porn and masturbation in young people. Here, is a video detailing this:

https://vimeo.com/372274029

Here, is a video of NoFap's org speaking out against the dangers of porn and masturbation:



NoFap is raising money to bring a defamation lawsuit against Nicole Prause for all that her ilk appear to be doing.

It seems clear some shady stuff is going on as I noticed this article where Nicole Prause, the porn and masturbation apologist is trying to get people to put pressure on Donorbox to cancel this crowdfunding effort.

https://scramnews.com/academic-death-threats-no-fap-crowdfunding-campaign/

I'll take a deeper dive in this but this appears to be exactly the kind of thing I mentioned in past threads where there are forces that actively work to undermine our people's sexual morality.
BaylorFTW
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looks like Nicole Prause is no stranger to defamation lawsuits. She was sued by another neurosurgeon/academic after she claimed he sexually harassed her. But he says the "real reason" behind the complaint her opposition to his anti-pornography crusade.

https://www.expressnews.com/business/article/Porn-suit-14058550.php

To me this makes it seem more likely the claims NoFap is making are true as the same pattern of terrorism is being done where she tries to destroy their career for being outspoken against porn. In this case, "Prause sent emails in April to the Office of General Counsel at the University of Texas System and others to say she was "being openly sexually harassed by your faculty member Dr. Donald Hilton.""

Here, is an article detailing the alleged shady practices of Nicole Prause in the two cases.

https://pornstudycritiques.com/nofap-founder-alexander-rhodes-defamation-lawsuit-against-nicole-prause-liberos/


BaylorFTW
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wow. This Nicole Prause appears to be a real scumbag. I just found out she has done more underhanded tactics with another anti-porn advocate, Gary Wilson and a slew of other folks.

Since this page was first created Prause has targeted others, including researchers, medical doctors, therapists, psychologists, colleagues from her short stint at UCLA, a UK charity, men in recovery, a TIME magazine editor, several professors, IITAP, SASH, Fight The New Drug, Exodus Cry, the academic journal Behavioral Sciences, its parent company MDPI, the head of the academic journal CUREUS, and the journal Sexual Addiction & Compulsivity. These incidents are in the "OTHERS" sections. Several additional incidents have occurred that we are not at liberty to divulge as Prause's victims fear further retribution. This page is arranged roughly in chronological order.

Important point: While Prause continues to falsely claim she is "the victim," it is Prause who initiated all contact and harassment towards the individuals and organizations listed on this page. No one on this list has harassed Nicole Prause. Her fabricated claims about being a victim of "stalking" or misogyny from "anti-porn activists" lack one iota of documentation. All the evidence she provides is self-generated: a single info-graphic, a few emails from her to others describing harassment, and numerous spurious cease and desist letters containing false allegations. You will also see evidence of a number of formal complaints Prause has filed with various regulatory agencies which have been summarily dismissed or investigated and dismissed. She seems to file these bogus complaints so she can then go on to claim her targets are all "under investigation." (PDF Documenting Prause's Malicious Reporting Pattern)

Prause provides no concrete examples of being the target of cyber-stalking whether they by tweet, Facebook, or links to pages on YBOP. On the other hand, Prause's Twitter feed alone contained hundreds of libelous and inaccurate tweets targeting Wilson and many others. Put simply, Prause has created a mythology with zero verifiable evidence, while closely aligned with the pornography industry, as can be seen from this image of her (far right) on the red carpet of the X-Rated Critics Organization (XRCO) awards ceremony. (According to Wikipedia, "The XRCO Awards are given by the American X-Rated Critics Organization annually to people working in adult entertainment and it is the only adult industry awards show reserved exclusively for industry members.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XRCO_Award#cite_note-1][1][/url]"). For much more documentation, see: Is Nicole Prause Influenced by the Porn Industry?.

Update (April, 2019): In an attempt to hide her egregious behavior Prause has deleted many of the tweets linked to on this page and has filed 3 bogus, and unsuccessful, DMCA takedowns to have the screenshots of her tweets removed. Why would someone with nothing to hide delete over 3,000 tweets? When the bogus DMCA's failed, Prause attempted to steal Gary Wilson's url (yourbrainonporn.com) and his trademark (yourbrainonporn), and created a trademark infringing site: Aggressive trademark infringement waged by porn addiction deniers (www.realyourbrainonporn.com).

Update (Summer, 2019): On May 8, 2019 Donald Hilton, MD filed a defamation per se lawsuit against Nicole Prause & Liberos LLC. On July 24, 2019 Donald Hilton amended his defamation complaint to highlight (1) a malicious Texas Board of Medical Examiners complaint, (2) false accusations that Dr. Hilton had falsified his credentials, and (3) affidavits from 9 other Prause victims of similar harassment & defamation (John Adler, MD, Gary Wilson, Alexander Rhodes, Staci Sprout, LICSW, Linda Hatch, PhD, Bradley Green, PhD, Stefanie Carnes, PhD, Geoff Goodman, PhD, Laila Haddad.)

Update (October, 2019): On October 23, 2019 Alexander Rhodes (founder of reddit/nofap and NoFap.com) filed a defamation lawsuit against Nicole R Prause and Liberos LLC. See the court docket here. See this page for three primary court documents filed by Rhodes: NoFap founder Alexander Rhodes defamation lawsuit against Nicole Prause / Liberos.

Update (November, 2019): Finally, some accurate media coverage: "Alex Rhodes of Porn Addiction Support Group 'NoFap' Sues Obsessed Pro-Porn Sexologist for Defamation" by Megan Fox of PJ Media and "Porn wars get personal in No Nut November", by Diana Davison of The Post Millennial. Davison also produced this 6-minute video about Prause's egregious behaviors: "Is Porn Addictive?".

Article: https://www.yourbrainonporn.com/relevant-research-and-articles-about-the-studies/critiques-of-questionable-debunking-propaganda-pieces/nicole-prauses-unethical-harassment-and-defamation-of-gary-wilson-others-2/
tommie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wood

BaylorFTW
How long do you want to ignore this user?
tommie said:

Wood


I doubt you would marry her for the rest of your life. And even if you tried, I have little doubt it would end in a divorce where she would take your stuff and you would be regretting it for the rest of your life. Maybe you didn't notice how she treats people who disagree with her.
tommie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BaylorFTW said:

tommie said:

Wood


I doubt you would marry her for the rest of your life. And even if you tried, I have little doubt it would end in a divorce where she would take your stuff and you would be regretting it for the rest of your life. Maybe you didn't notice how she treats people who disagree with her.


Marriage? I'm talking about 23 positions in a one night stand.
Canada2017
How long do you want to ignore this user?
tommie said:

BaylorFTW said:

tommie said:

Wood


I doubt you would marry her for the rest of your life. And even if you tried, I have little doubt it would end in a divorce where she would take your stuff and you would be regretting it for the rest of your life. Maybe you didn't notice how she treats people who disagree with her.


Marriage? I'm talking about 23 positions in a one night stand.


Impressive

Maybe you would provide her the 'attitude adjustment' she seems to need .
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"I'm turning Japanese....I think I'm turning Japanese..........I really think so............"
MAGAA- "Make America Great Again Again!"
Jinx 2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I am creeped out by the fact that FTW appears to spend more time thinking about masturbation than Phillip Roth.
tommie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Canada2017 said:

tommie said:

BaylorFTW said:

tommie said:

Wood


I doubt you would marry her for the rest of your life. And even if you tried, I have little doubt it would end in a divorce where she would take your stuff and you would be regretting it for the rest of your life. Maybe you didn't notice how she treats people who disagree with her.


Marriage? I'm talking about 23 positions in a one night stand.


Impressive

Maybe you would provide her the 'attitude adjustment' she seems to need .


If I'm honest, I know nothing about her. I know FTW posted something but I didn't click it.

Porn and masturbation is bad.

Personally, I know that can't be true. Not because I watch porn but because Masturbation leads to blindness and blindness leads to great musicianship.
tommie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Canada2017
How long do you want to ignore this user?
tommie said:

Canada2017 said:

tommie said:

BaylorFTW said:

tommie said:

Wood


I doubt you would marry her for the rest of your life. And even if you tried, I have little doubt it would end in a divorce where she would take your stuff and you would be regretting it for the rest of your life. Maybe you didn't notice how she treats people who disagree with her.


Marriage? I'm talking about 23 positions in a one night stand.


Impressive

Maybe you would provide her the 'attitude adjustment' she seems to need .


If I'm honest, I know nothing about her. I know FTW posted something but I didn't click it.

Porn and masturbation is bad.

Personally, I know that can't be true. Not because I watch porn but because Masturbation leads to blindness and blindness leads to great musicianship.


Drummer ?
ABC BEAR
How long do you want to ignore this user?
tommie said:

BaylorFTW said:

tommie said:

Wood


I doubt you would marry her for the rest of your life. And even if you tried, I have little doubt it would end in a divorce where she would take your stuff and you would be regretting it for the rest of your life. Maybe you didn't notice how she treats people who disagree with her.


Marriage? I'm talking about 23 positions in a one night stand.
24 if there's a chandelier.
BaylorFTW
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jinx 2 said:

I am creeped out by the fact that FTW appears to spend more time thinking about masturbation than Phillip Roth.
This information should be causing you to have deep reflection over why are their forces so actively trying to undermine people getting away from porn and masturbation? But rather than do that you find it easier to attack the man rather than the argument in the hopes that it will make these inconvenient facts go away. You should be disturbed by your cognitive dissonance and lack of concern for young people.

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BaylorFTW said:

Jinx 2 said:

I am creeped out by the fact that FTW appears to spend more time thinking about masturbation than Phillip Roth.
This information should be causing you to have deep reflection over why are their forces so actively trying to undermine people getting away from porn and masturbation? But rather than do that you find it easier to attack the man rather than the argument in the hopes that it will make these inconvenient facts go away. You should be disturbed by your cognitive dissonance and lack of concern for young people.


I love you man, but young people in this world have much greater threats and challenges to deal with besides whether or not they are spanking the monkey.

By the same token, I just don't think St.Peter is not going to leave me outside the Pearly Gates just because of how many times I masturbated in this life. I think God has much more important issues to deal with.
MAGAA- "Make America Great Again Again!"
Jinx 2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BaylorFTW said:

Jinx 2 said:

I am creeped out by the fact that FTW appears to spend more time thinking about masturbation than Phillip Roth.
This information should be causing you to have deep reflection over why are their forces so actively trying to undermine people getting away from porn and masturbation? But rather than do that you find it easier to attack the man rather than the argument in the hopes that it will make these inconvenient facts go away. You should be disturbed by your cognitive dissonance and lack of concern for young people.


I think porn is awful. I also suspect it's had the effect of ruining sex for lots of people who don't have perfect or surgically altered bodies and live normal lives.

But it's kind of hard to make the argument that everybody, even a crazy person, should be able to buy and carry a gun in this country and also make the argument that people should not be allowed to produce, buy and watch porn.

Trump obviously approves of porn. And adultery. He famously had consensual sex with a porn star and then tried to cover it up. Do you support Trump? In for a penny, in for a pound; how can you condemn others for doing less than your leader has done? Tut-tutting about morality seems bizarre in a nation led by a man whose personal morality is limited to "me first" and "they let you grab 'em."

Can't see porn going away anytime soon. Don't see anyone being forced to watch it. At gunpoint or otherwise.

Not sure why it's any of your business that others buy and watch it, or what they do when they watch it.

I can assure you that the women and girls I know don't want to be in any kind of relationship with a man who uses porn in that way.
Jack Bauer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is a very fair and reasonable post, Jinx. Thank you. Yes, porn probably destroys some marriages but perhaps enhances the sex lives of others as well.

I do take exception with the fact that you think viewing of porn is strictly a man thing. I assure you it is not.
MAGAA- "Make America Great Again Again!"
BaylorFTW
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jinx 2 said:



I think porn is awful. I also suspect it's had the effect of ruining sex for lots of people who don't have perfect or surgically altered bodies and live normal lives.

But it's kind of hard to make the argument that everybody, even a crazy person, should be able to buy and carry a gun in this country and also make the argument that people should not be allowed to produce, buy and watch porn.


Guns are regulated. You have to meet certain requirements to buy a gun. That isn't the case with porn. You can just do a google search and be exposed to it regardless of your age. You don't even have to pay for it. The only real regulation on porn is with regard to child porn. It is perfectly reasonable to expect there to be greater restrictions on porn.

Jinx 2 said:


Trump obviously approves of porn. And adultery. He famously had consensual sex with a porn star and then tried to cover it up. Do you support Trump? In for a penny, in for a pound; how can you condemn others for doing less than your leader has done? Tut-tutting about morality seems bizarre in a nation led by a man whose personal morality is limited to "me first" and "they let you grab 'em."


So what? I don't get my morality from Donald Trump. Trump wasn't elected b/c of his personal morality. He was elected in part because he defends Christian morality publicly. And the alternative was Hillary Clinton who was poorly bankrupt and she wouldn't have defended Christian morality.

Jinx 2 said:


Can't see porn going away anytime soon. Don't see anyone being forced to watch it. At gunpoint or otherwise.


Then, even more reason to regulate it as we do other vices like alcohol, drugs and tobacco.


Jinx 2 said:


Not sure why it's any of your business that others buy and watch it, or what they do when they watch it.



Don't care about your libertarian argument when something becomes a moral public health hazard as porn has.

Jinx 2 said:



I can assure you that the women and girls I know don't want to be in any kind of relationship with a man who uses porn in that way.

This would be an argument for why we should be regulating porn as porn makes it harder for those men to then seek out a woman.

Also, as Canada said, sadly you are seeing more women getting wrapped up in watching porn now too.
quash
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BaylorFTW said:

Jinx 2 said:



I think porn is awful. I also suspect it's had the effect of ruining sex for lots of people who don't have perfect or surgically altered bodies and live normal lives.

But it's kind of hard to make the argument that everybody, even a crazy person, should be able to buy and carry a gun in this country and also make the argument that people should not be allowed to produce, buy and watch porn.


Guns are regulated. You have to meet certain requirements to buy a gun. That isn't the case with porn. You can just do a google search and be exposed to it regardless of your age. You don't even have to pay for it. The only real regulation on porn is with regard to child porn. It is perfectly reasonable to expect there to be greater restrictions on porn.

Jinx 2 said:


Trump obviously approves of porn. And adultery. He famously had consensual sex with a porn star and then tried to cover it up. Do you support Trump? In for a penny, in for a pound; how can you condemn others for doing less than your leader has done? Tut-tutting about morality seems bizarre in a nation led by a man whose personal morality is limited to "me first" and "they let you grab 'em."


So what? I don't get my morality from Donald Trump. Trump wasn't elected b/c of his personal morality. He was elected in part because he defends Christian morality publicly. And the alternative was Hillary Clinton who was poorly bankrupt and she wouldn't have defended Christian morality.

Jinx 2 said:


Can't see porn going away anytime soon. Don't see anyone being forced to watch it. At gunpoint or otherwise.


Then, even more reason to regulate it as we do other vices like alcohol, drugs and tobacco.


Jinx 2 said:


Not sure why it's any of your business that others buy and watch it, or what they do when they watch it.



Don't care about your libertarian argument when something becomes a moral public health hazard as porn has.

Jinx 2 said:



I can assure you that the women and girls I know don't want to be in any kind of relationship with a man who uses porn in that way.

This would be an argument for why we should be regulating porn as porn makes it harder for those men to then seek out a woman.

Also, as Canada said, sadly you are seeing more women getting wrapped up in watching porn now too.

You can have all the moral poutrage you want, but keep the state out of it.
BaylorFTW
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quash said:

BaylorFTW said:

Jinx 2 said:



I think porn is awful. I also suspect it's had the effect of ruining sex for lots of people who don't have perfect or surgically altered bodies and live normal lives.

But it's kind of hard to make the argument that everybody, even a crazy person, should be able to buy and carry a gun in this country and also make the argument that people should not be allowed to produce, buy and watch porn.


Guns are regulated. You have to meet certain requirements to buy a gun. That isn't the case with porn. You can just do a google search and be exposed to it regardless of your age. You don't even have to pay for it. The only real regulation on porn is with regard to child porn. It is perfectly reasonable to expect there to be greater restrictions on porn.

Jinx 2 said:


Trump obviously approves of porn. And adultery. He famously had consensual sex with a porn star and then tried to cover it up. Do you support Trump? In for a penny, in for a pound; how can you condemn others for doing less than your leader has done? Tut-tutting about morality seems bizarre in a nation led by a man whose personal morality is limited to "me first" and "they let you grab 'em."


So what? I don't get my morality from Donald Trump. Trump wasn't elected b/c of his personal morality. He was elected in part because he defends Christian morality publicly. And the alternative was Hillary Clinton who was poorly bankrupt and she wouldn't have defended Christian morality.

Jinx 2 said:


Can't see porn going away anytime soon. Don't see anyone being forced to watch it. At gunpoint or otherwise.


Then, even more reason to regulate it as we do other vices like alcohol, drugs and tobacco.


Jinx 2 said:


Not sure why it's any of your business that others buy and watch it, or what they do when they watch it.



Don't care about your libertarian argument when something becomes a moral public health hazard as porn has.

Jinx 2 said:



I can assure you that the women and girls I know don't want to be in any kind of relationship with a man who uses porn in that way.

This would be an argument for why we should be regulating porn as porn makes it harder for those men to then seek out a woman.

Also, as Canada said, sadly you are seeing more women getting wrapped up in watching porn now too.

You can have all the moral poutrage you want, but keep the state out of it.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BaylorFTW said:

quash said:

BaylorFTW said:

Jinx 2 said:



I think porn is awful. I also suspect it's had the effect of ruining sex for lots of people who don't have perfect or surgically altered bodies and live normal lives.

But it's kind of hard to make the argument that everybody, even a crazy person, should be able to buy and carry a gun in this country and also make the argument that people should not be allowed to produce, buy and watch porn.


Guns are regulated. You have to meet certain requirements to buy a gun. That isn't the case with porn. You can just do a google search and be exposed to it regardless of your age. You don't even have to pay for it. The only real regulation on porn is with regard to child porn. It is perfectly reasonable to expect there to be greater restrictions on porn.

Jinx 2 said:


Trump obviously approves of porn. And adultery. He famously had consensual sex with a porn star and then tried to cover it up. Do you support Trump? In for a penny, in for a pound; how can you condemn others for doing less than your leader has done? Tut-tutting about morality seems bizarre in a nation led by a man whose personal morality is limited to "me first" and "they let you grab 'em."


So what? I don't get my morality from Donald Trump. Trump wasn't elected b/c of his personal morality. He was elected in part because he defends Christian morality publicly. And the alternative was Hillary Clinton who was poorly bankrupt and she wouldn't have defended Christian morality.

Jinx 2 said:


Can't see porn going away anytime soon. Don't see anyone being forced to watch it. At gunpoint or otherwise.


Then, even more reason to regulate it as we do other vices like alcohol, drugs and tobacco.


Jinx 2 said:


Not sure why it's any of your business that others buy and watch it, or what they do when they watch it.



Don't care about your libertarian argument when something becomes a moral public health hazard as porn has.

Jinx 2 said:



I can assure you that the women and girls I know don't want to be in any kind of relationship with a man who uses porn in that way.

This would be an argument for why we should be regulating porn as porn makes it harder for those men to then seek out a woman.

Also, as Canada said, sadly you are seeing more women getting wrapped up in watching porn now too.

You can have all the moral poutrage you want, but keep the state out of it.

Absolutely fascinating to me you picked a John Candy gif for your rebuttal. I loved John Candy, but he certainly lived his life on the edge of gluttony and debauchery.
MAGAA- "Make America Great Again Again!"
Jack Bauer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I remember FTW being triggered by this.

.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Fun thread. I googled the Nicole woman, found some more pics of her on google, fapped and celebrated the freedom Americans enjoy.

Why would any American want more laws on porn and help America become more like a Muslim nation?

Porn is easy to avoid. Why do you want to control others?
BaylorFTW
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Fun thread. I googled the Nicole woman, found some more pics of her on google, fapped and celebrated the freedom Americans enjoy.

Why would any American want more laws on porn and help America become more like a Muslim nation?

Porn is easy to avoid. Why do you want to control others?
Because it harm's lives and I want the greatest good for people. Also, as a Christian we are called to love our neighbor as thyself. It would be immoral to say nothing.
Canada2017
How long do you want to ignore this user?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

This is a very fair and reasonable post, Jinx. Thank you. Yes, porn probably destroys some marriages but perhaps enhances the sex lives of others as well.

I do take exception with the fact that you think viewing of porn is strictly a man thing. I assure you it is not.


In my opinion it is primarily men watching and primarily girls getting abused .

But I see no real solution .
quash
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BaylorFTW said:

Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Fun thread. I googled the Nicole woman, found some more pics of her on google, fapped and celebrated the freedom Americans enjoy.

Why would any American want more laws on porn and help America become more like a Muslim nation?

Porn is easy to avoid. Why do you want to control others?
Because it harm's lives and I want the greatest good for people. Also, as a Christian we are called to love our neighbor as thyself. It would be immoral to say nothing.

Say all you want. Just don't ask the state to do what your arguments do not.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So Christ is driving you to try to make laws to control me? Scary thought.
BaylorFTW
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

So Christ is driving you to try to make laws to control me? Scary thought.
Do you have a porn addiction? Are you a young person? Do you not care about young people and want the best for them?
Canada2017
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BaylorFTW said:

Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

So Christ is driving you to try to make laws to control me? Scary thought.
Do you have a porn addiction? Are you a young person? Do you not care about young people and want the best for them?


That is the most valid argument against porn .

It is so accessible to young kids via the internet .

But again...what is a reasonable solution ?
BaylorFTW
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Canada2017 said:

BaylorFTW said:

Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

So Christ is driving you to try to make laws to control me? Scary thought.
Do you have a porn addiction? Are you a young person? Do you not care about young people and want the best for them?


That is the most valid argument against porn .

It is so accessible to young kids via the internet .

But again...what is a reasonable solution ?
How about we make it so you have to buy porn and put an age restriction on the purchase like with cigarettes and alcohol? Then, you scrub the internet of free porn. I believe that would do a lot to reduce the ubiquity of porn for young people.
Canada2017
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BaylorFTW said:

Canada2017 said:

BaylorFTW said:

Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

So Christ is driving you to try to make laws to control me? Scary thought.
Do you have a porn addiction? Are you a young person? Do you not care about young people and want the best for them?


That is the most valid argument against porn .

It is so accessible to young kids via the internet .

But again...what is a reasonable solution ?
How about we make it so you have to buy porn and put an age restriction on the purchase like with cigarettes and alcohol? Then, you scrub the internet of free porn. I believe that would do a lot to reduce the ubiquity of porn for young people.


Can't see anyone or any agency 'scrubbing' the internet .
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BaylorFTW said:

Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

So Christ is driving you to try to make laws to control me? Scary thought.
Do you have a porn addiction? Are you a young person? Do you not care about young people and want the best for them?
No problem with porn

I was a young man once. I have two sons and 4 grandsons.

I do care about young people.

I dont want the government or you to make such decisions.

How about you run your own life and keep your crazy mind out of others business?

Why do you wish to force conformity to your ideas on others? Aren't you ok with controlling yourself?



BaylorFTW
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Canada2017 said:

BaylorFTW said:

Canada2017 said:

BaylorFTW said:

Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

So Christ is driving you to try to make laws to control me? Scary thought.
Do you have a porn addiction? Are you a young person? Do you not care about young people and want the best for them?


That is the most valid argument against porn .

It is so accessible to young kids via the internet .

But again...what is a reasonable solution ?
How about we make it so you have to buy porn and put an age restriction on the purchase like with cigarettes and alcohol? Then, you scrub the internet of free porn. I believe that would do a lot to reduce the ubiquity of porn for young people.


Can't see anyone or any agency 'scrubbing' the internet .
We scrub the Internet for other things like snuff films and child porn and am sure could encourage self regulating on various sites. We aren't seeking perfection. We are merely making it harder for young people to come across this stuff on the Internet. Perfect is the enemy of good.
quash
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BaylorFTW said:

Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

So Christ is driving you to try to make laws to control me? Scary thought.
Do you have a porn addiction? Are you a young person? Do you not care about young people and want the best for them?
No such thing as porn addiction or sex addiction. These are not illnesses, they are behaviors. Calling it an addiction just let's the preacher/politicians/etc. off because he " got treatment".
Page 1 of 2
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.