Another reason I won't vote for Warren

436 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Osodecentx
fadskier
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.dailywire.com/news/watch-father-asks-elizabeth-warren-if-hes-going-to-get-his-money-back-after-paying-for-daughters-education
Redbrickbear
The government "forgiving" student loans will just balloon the cost even more.

Universities will always raise tuition to the highest point possible....to capture revenue.

Just like if you own a business selling t-shirts....you will raise the price of your t-shirts to the highest point people will pay.

The government already helped fuel this price inflation problem by giving out federal grants and federal loans.

College should be a simple transaction......pay up front the sticker price of the college/or take out a loan from a bank and shop around the rates.

Just like buying a small home.

The price of all universities.....other than the Ivy league/Stanford...would plummet over night.
geewago
Everything should be free. Cost of living, you name it. I live here, I was born here. The government should pay for everything I need. Never mind where the money comes from. Just make everything free to me and I will vote for you. Deal ?
Osodecentx
geewago said:

Everything should be free. Cost of living, you name it. I live here, I was born here. The government should pay for everything I need. Never mind where the money comes from. Just make everything free to me and I will vote for you. Deal ?
Powerful platform
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.