DOJ concedes FISA's on Carter Page were not valid

692 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Canada2017
Doc Holliday
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DOJ conceding that two of four of the FISA's on Carter Page were not valid.

The government has determined that two of the the four Carter Page FISA's were not valid based on "material misstatements omissions".

"There was insufficient predication to establish probable cause to believe that [Carter] Page was acting as an agent of a foreign power."

It looks like govt is still making determination on other two FISA's

https://www.fisc.uscourts.gov/sites/default/files/FISC%20Declassifed%20Order%2016-1182%2017-52%2017-375%2017-679%20%20200123.pdf

This is a big deal.
FormerFlash
It should be a big deal. I hope it will be a big deal. I'm not holding breath it will end up actually being made into a big deal.
riflebear
Oops - wonder if all the libs who called us conspiracy theorists & liars will now come back and apologize. don't hold your breath.

I'll bet anyone $100 that CNN/MSNBC won't touch this story tonight - it will all be about impeachment.
Durham sure has been quiet too.

Doc Holliday
it could have huge implications for every case brought by Mueller.
Doc Holliday
Shame on this fool:
riflebear
Doc Holliday said:

Shame on this fool:

What's so sad about this is he had access to all this evidence along w/ Nunes but Schiff came out and lied about all of it to help push a narrative during the Mueller investigation for almost 2 years. Yet I've still not seen one lib on here condemn him for it. Amazing
Doc Holliday
riflebear said:

Doc Holliday said:

Shame on this fool:

What's so sad about this is he had access to all this evidence along w/ Nunes but Schiff came out and lied about all of it to help push a narrative during the Mueller investigation for almost 2 years. Yet I've still not seen one lib on here condemn him for it. Amazing
They believe him, even when the real facts present themselves.

When we try to push lefties on those facts, they generally fall silent.
Canada2017
Doc Holliday said:

riflebear said:

Doc Holliday said:

Shame on this fool:

No lefties around these parts.

Only pseudo libertarians, dedicated agnostics, abortion loving ministers , anxiety prone feminists and part time scientists.

CHP Bear
Sure hope Trump negotiates the out of court settlement.
riflebear
Page should be set for life after the settlement he's going to get. The big question is why did the FISA/DOJ allow this to go on for almost 2 years when they knew they were invalid?

57Bear
riflebear: Page should be set for life after the settlement he's going to get.

The sad part is that you and I will pay the settlement and none of the offending bureaucrats will be held accountable.
TexasScientist
riflebear said:

Page should be set for life after the settlement he's going to get. The big question is why did the FISA/DOJ allow this to go on for almost 2 years when they knew they were invalid?

It's pretty hard to successfully sue the sovereign.
TexasScientist
Canada2017 said:

Doc Holliday said:

riflebear said:

Doc Holliday said:

Shame on this fool:

Only pseudo libertarians, dedicated agnostics, abortion loving ministers , anxiety prone feminists and part time scientists.

You left off those who put principle over politics.
drahthaar
Doc Holliday said:

it could have huge implications for every case brought by Mueller.

It should impact everything about Mueller and his work.
JXL
TexasScientist said:

Canada2017 said:

Doc Holliday said:

riflebear said:

Doc Holliday said:

Shame on this fool:

That group of people (who put principle over politics) does not appear to include either Adam Schiff or the people who got the FISA warrants based on material misrepresentations.
Canada2017
JXL said:

TexasScientist said:

Canada2017 said:

Doc Holliday said:

riflebear said:

Doc Holliday said:

Shame on this fool:

That group of people (who put principle over politics) does not appear to include either Adam Schiff or the people who got the FISA warrants based on material misrepresentations.

Leftists have endowed themselves with very flexible principles
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.