Does Biden have Dementia?

9,987 Views | 97 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Whiskey Pete
Jack Bauer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The #metoo gals are supporting this guy for President. God has a sense of humor.

Aliceinbubbleland
Well, he did not grab them by the *****. So there is that.
Bearitto
Aliceinbubbleland said:

*SSSNNNIIIFFFFFFFF
Florda_mike
Aliceinbubbleland said:

You go ..... JOE. Go get em

"Groping Joe"
robby44
riflebear
Biden rarely speaks for more than 5-10 min and literally every time he is in front of a camera something bad happens. I'm starting to feel bad for the guy.

Canada2017
riflebear said:

Biden rarely speaks for more than 5-10 min and literally every time he is in front of a camera something bad happens. I'm starting to feel bad for the guy.

Dems are going to 'hide' the old fella as much as possible ( all due to the virus don't you know )

Few if any debates....handful of limited and totally contrived photo ops.
The dude is a shell of a man and everyone knows it .

80% of the media will play along and those that place political party over common sense will vote for a dementia plagued geriatric case . Unbelievable..

Watch the VP selection ....it's were the real power will be almost immediately after inauguration.
ScottS
PartyBear said:

I can see full blown panic has ensued among the Trumpers. They should be.
Did you seriously type this?
BearFan33
Canada2017 said:

riflebear said:

Dems are going to 'hide' the old fella as much as possible ( all due to the virus don't you know )

Few if any debates....handful of limited and totally contrived photo ops.
The dude is a shell of a man and everyone knows it .

80% of the media will play along and those that place political party over common sense will vote for a dementia plagued geriatric case . Unbelievable..

Watch the VP selection ....it's were the real power will be almost immediately after inauguration.
For sure. It's pretty clear Biden is a placeholder. I suspect if he wins, he'll step down due to health concerns and the VP will take over. The quid pro Joe will be that any investigations into him or his family will be squashed.
Florda_mike
Contrived TDS Virus gives us ......

No Dementia Joe debates

No Trump rallies

No Dementia Joe rallies

Hides Dementia Joe

Just like Democrats brought down housing market wealth in '08 giving us obama they're stoking fear again to bring Dementia Joe over finish line

Criminal Democrats don't want money in our pockets
Jack Bauer
Is this the fakest of all fake campaign ads?

Waco1947
Ask Abraham about his wife Sarah
riflebear
Biden wouldn't have been elected even when they did radio addresses. This is so sad, be sure to listen to the end.

Waco1947
riflebear said:

"Literally every time" Every time? You know this how? You have seen every speech or simple a prejudiced montage of his gaffes?
Waco1947
Florda_mike said:

Contrived TDS Virus gives us ......

No Dementia Joe debates

No Trump rallies

No Dementia Joe rallies

Hides Dementia Joe

Just like Democrats brought down housing market wealth in '08 giving us obama they're stoking fear again to bring Dementia Joe over finish line

Criminal Democrats don't want money in our pockets
How does one respond to ignorance? You no proof of any of your . (Yeah, I know I am setting my self up for nonsensical, derogatory ad hominen ((ad hominem adjective

[ol]
  • (of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.
    "vicious ad hominem attacks"
  • [/ol] attacks, but lying has to be called out. You no decency.
    wuzzybear
    The solution for Trump is Brad Parschall. Dude is a social media genius. He knows everything about every demographic and has a staff of over 500 people all delivering data that he will build the Trump platform from. Of all the people associated with Trump he is the one who will win this thing. He keeps demo data on every county in the country. He probably knows I'm typing this right now. There are minions of Trump supporters even more now than in 2016. Evangelicals will turn out in droves and African Americans will solidify his re-election. It is not a matter anymore of the lesser of two evils. I guess I suffer from TDS (Trump Domination Syndrome). As Ronald Reagan pulled his resources from Minnesota so Mondale could have a token win so shall Brad do the very same thing so that the electoral college favors Trump in a landslide.

I predict he will win 40 states. He will lose:
    Hawaii
    California
    Oregon
    Washington
    New York
    Vermont
    New Hampshire
    Rhode Island
    Connecticut
    Virginia

Close calls will be:
    New Jersey
    Minnesota
    Illinois

Other than that he will win em all. The election will occur as the market is on the upswing from it's current status and we will have a handle on CV-19 as breakthroughs are fast-tracked to market via treatment and/or vaccines. No matter, cuz people know that he is doing the right thing for all Americans. His spiritual advisor is Paula White who is married to the former keyboard player in Journey. All together they are setting up an elixir of positives that will carry him through.

All of you who think Biden is a puppet are absolutely 100% correct. It's just gonna get worse for him as time passes and Paschall and Trump will make sure everybody knows it. Just wait til William Barr and John Durham come out with their findings about June/July. Dems are going down. God has his plan. The kingdom cannot come until each and every person on he planet has their chance to accept Christ. That has not happened yet, but it will. We don't know when but we do know that we are one day closer every day.

We are being tried now and all you have to do is put your faith in Him because He works supernaturally. If he didn't how could we ever overcome our shortcomings? You can't if this world is all you've got. So my confidence grows stronger each day and millions of people are turning to Jesus as the FINAL SOLUTION.

I am posting this if you have never seen this because this is His essence as told through one man's journey...some of you know him but he totally transformed me from a casual Christian life to a daily overcomer. I my have gotten a bit off the subject, but this blew me away. And this is NORMAL !!!

wuzzybear
    Just read the comments below the video. Some of us need this every single day. Eternity is a long long time man!!!
    wuzzybear
    Could CV-19 be another tool that brings people to Jesus? Lord I hope so because it is a pandemic meaning it's now global. Only one solution man and He is building a mansion for us right now....getting it ready....the New Jerusalem. Am I on the wrong thread site or what? Doesn't matter to me !!!
    Jack Bauer
    Aliceinbubbleland
    He is one sorry ass'd candidate but ours is no better.
    Florda_mike
    Aliceinbubbleland said:

He is one sorry ass'd candidate but ours is no better.

Huh?
    Doc Holliday
    Aliceinbubbleland said:

Grabbing women that give you consent to do so is not the same as sniffing and groping children.
    blackie
    If the economy is tanked and shows no sign of recovery as the election nears, it won't make any difference who the Dems run. You all said the economy was Trump's firewall. Well, right now it is burning down. The pocketbook criteria for a vote is going out the window. Reps need to concentrate on figuring out how to hold the Senate. If you are depending on the economy for Trump to win, you are whistling past the graveyard. If the economy is stabilized by the election, the election will be close. If not, Trump will lose just like every other president has failed to survive a struggling economy.

He did act more presidential in this morning's news conference. Had he been acting this way for the last three years, the vitriol toward him would be no where near where it is. I suspect he sees the seriousness of this when thinking about his re-election chances. For you here not to think he is in peril, you need to take off your rose-colored glasses.

With all the talk about Biden and his mental condition, how do you explain some of the strange things that come out of Trump's mouth. The man can't stay on point and his positions switch day to day. The main thing that I cringe with Trump is that he can surround himself with "good" people, but until this crisis he never listens to them or fires them because they don't tell him what he wants to hear. I guess he has finally figured out this situation is beyond his ultimate wisdom and that the virus doesn't listen to his tweets or insults. Tell me how sending checks directly out to the public fits his past stances on this type of thing. This crisis had him in over his head (as it would most people). That is why a president surrounds himself with professionals who actually have experience and know what they are doing. Thankfully Trump seems to be actually listening to them now.
    BaylorOkie
    blackie said:

Had he been acting this way for the last three years, the vitriol toward him would be no where near where it is.

I don't think I agree, but I sure wish we could have found out. There is an incredible amount of hatred and anger in this world.
    Florda_mike
    Jack Bauer said:

He's best democrats have

That's sad
    Kyle
    Maybe Wuhan Virus is a conspiracy to keep Quid Pro Joe off the airwaves.
    Bearitto
    Someone put together almost ALL the recent Biden dementia gaffes.

Canada2017
    Interesting how only one governor is getting national news coverage of his C-19 updates .....almost every day .

No accident

The message is out........dump Biden .
    Whiskey Pete
    Canada2017 said:

Interesting how only one governor is getting national news coverage of his C-19 updates .....almost every day .

No accident

The message is out........dump Biden .
    Yep.... #whereisbiden

subscribe Verify your student status
    See Subscription Benefits
    Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.