How well is Trump and his administration handling the Coronavirus epidemic?

68,280 Views | 843 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Booray
riflebear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
riflebear
If you don't like Trump - do not watch this.
CA Governor giving incredible praise to the administration & Trump unsolicited - wasn't even asked about it. Admits he has 68 lawsuits against the administration but he credits them for the amazing job they've done.

Whiskey Pete
Florda_mike said:

TexasScientist said:

How can anyone watch this afternoon's presidential press conference and not realize Trump is in over his head?

First he lies saying we are conducting more tests than any other country, and then he asks the news media to look into how many masks are being used a the hospitals. He doesn't see how they could use that many, and they must be going out the back door.

Embarrassing!

Where has Trump been? Is this really the first time he heard that if nothing was done to mitigate 2.2 or more million could die? How can any intelligent person have such difficulty grasping this crisis?

So Trump has shut down grants to your bs science company and you're unemployed?

Hence your constant TDS
That "Scientist" really needs some help. I bet he was part of a group of people that screamed at the sky on the 1st anniversary of Trumps election win.
cms186
riflebear said:

and only a few days ago, he was saying that if "That Woman" from Michigan tried to call him, he wouldnt pick up the phone, hopefully he can see that this pandemic is bigger than his Ego
I'm the English Guy
cms186
GrowlTowel said:

cms186 said:

I see some of the Republicans are trying to shift the blame of not spotting the danger of the Virus onto the impeachment trial, laughable

How so? It was a ridiculous waste of time and resources. Meanwhile, the Queen was doing what in terms of a response?
Because just over a month ago, Trump and his followers were calling this a hoax

You know the Queen doesnt actually run the Country, right?
I'm the English Guy
Buddha Bear
cms186 said:

GrowlTowel said:

cms186 said:

I see some of the Republicans are trying to shift the blame of not spotting the danger of the Virus onto the impeachment trial, laughable

How so? It was a ridiculous waste of time and resources. Meanwhile, the Queen was doing what in terms of a response?

You'd be surprised the things that people don't know here.
Jack and DP
Jack and DP
Whiskey Pete
cms186 said:

riflebear said:

and only a few days ago, he was saying that if "That Woman" from Michigan tried to call him, he wouldnt pick up the phone, hopefully he can see that this pandemic is bigger than his Ego
Why are you here? Why do you care about Trump so much? Are you even an American voter?
Whiskey Pete
cms186 said:

GrowlTowel said:

cms186 said:

Well, she does have some pretty broad powers and not to mention wields some pretty heavy influence. Then there's that whole firing the Parliament thing.

But I agree, a lot Americans don't know that the Queen technically doesn't run the country; mainly because Americans really don't give enough of a crap about the UK to spend too much time involved in their politics. I don't know why so many Englishmen are enthralled with our government here.
Mitch Blood Green
Jack and DP said:

https://www.businessinsider.com/gop-says-impeachment-distracted-trump-from-coronavirus-thats-bogus-2020-3
GrowlTowel
cms186 said:

GrowlTowel said:

cms186 said:

So no substantive answer then? Rock on man.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
Mitch Blood Green
HashTag said:

cms186 said:

riflebear said:

Why are you here? Why do you care about Trump so much? Are you even an American voter?

If he stopped posting, that still wouldn't make the lies truth.

It just means you wouldn't get the truth from him.
GrowlTowel
Buddha Bear said:

cms186 said:

GrowlTowel said:

cms186 said:

You'd be surprised the things that people don't know here.

Straight forward question with a noun and verb. Note them and note what is not in the question. The response is nonsensical like most of his rantings.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
Whiskey Pete
tommie said:

HashTag said:

cms186 said:

riflebear said:

Oh, now come on tommie, if he wasn't here, I would get more "truth" from you. Should make you feel good.
Mitch Blood Green
HashTag said:

tommie said:

HashTag said:

cms186 said:

riflebear said:

Oh, now come on tommie, if he wasn't here, I would get more "truth" from you. Should make you feel good.

Because he's overseas, he's gets the first shift.
Florda_mike
cms186 said:

riflebear said:

Yeah sure

It'll also be good when democrats can see this pandemic is bigger than their egos too

Wouldn't you agree?
Florda_mike
HashTag said:

cms186 said:

riflebear said:

No

CMS and Buddha are neither American citizens I believe
Florda_mike
tommie said:

HashTag said:

cms186 said:

riflebear said:

Tommie acts like he's not American too?
Mitch Blood Green
Florda_mike said:

tommie said:

HashTag said:

cms186 said:

riflebear said:

I'm not. I'm from Mississippi.
George Truett
cms186 said:

riflebear said:

Yep.

But not likely.

His penchants for self-promotion and bluster are never going to leave him.
George Truett
Canada2017 said:

One of my best friends is my long time doctor .

Brilliant guy...Baylor grad.

We had dinner with him and his wife last night . Among other things he said that this C-19 panic is way over blown. To live your life normally with common sense precautions.

That the administration has done whatever was possible to do to contain it .

That the virus outbreak will continue to expand till summer and that any vaccine is several months to a year away .....best case .

Interesting to read this now.

Shows how completely wrong this was!
George Truett
Jack and DP said:

Nice attempt at revisionist history. However, I suppose there's a grain of truth in this in that Trump focused solely on the impeachment trial. I don't think he's real good at walking and chewing gum at the same time.

I'm glad Trump FINALLY has started listening to the experts and making good moves.

However, his overall response is still miserable. There's chaos at the federal level, which then feeds into the states.

For example states are bidding against each other and FEMA for supplies. Until recently, we were shipping supplies overseas.

For the most part, the President's messaging is okay. But his administration's handling of the crisis has been dismal.
riflebear
cms186 said:

GrowlTowel said:

cms186 said:

Just over a month ago just about everyone was saying it wasn't a big deal.

Media for a month was hammering Trump for allegedly 'not' listening to his health experts. Well we find out now he was all along and they were wrong because they believed China.

When China & the W.H.O. said it wasn't spreading from human to human and the models the 'experts' had were saying it wasn't a big deal - exactly how is that Trump's fault?

It's a shame liberals have TDS so bad they would rather blame Trump for something he had no control over instead of China, who is to blame.

George Truett
Florda_mike said:

cms186 said:

riflebear said:

Yeah sure

It'll also be good when democrats can see this pandemic is bigger than their egos too

Wouldn't you agree?
Good try at distraction, but the Democrats aren't in control of the federal response. Trump is. And he's done a miserable job of it.
George Truett
tommie said:

Florda_mike said:

tommie said:

HashTag said:

cms186 said:

riflebear said:

Well played!
Booray
riflebear said:

cms186 said:

GrowlTowel said:

cms186 said:

Media for a month was hammering Trump for allegedly 'not' listening to his health experts. Well we find out now he was all along and they were wrong because they believed China.

When China & the W.H.O. said it wasn't spreading from human to human and the models the 'experts' had were saying it wasn't a big deal - exactly how is that Trump's fault?

It's a shame liberals have TDS so bad they would rather blame Trump for something he had no control over instead of China, who is to blame.

Its not a binary choice.

If Trump wants to be a war time president, he should realize that in war there are all sorts of adversaries who try to make things awful for you. His job is to overcome those obstacles.

riflebear
George Truett said:

Jack and DP said:

Nice attempt at revisionist history. However, I suppose there's a grain of truth in this in that Trump focused solely on the impeachment trial. I don't think he's real good at walking and chewing gum at the same time.

I'm glad Trump FINALLY has started listening to the experts and making good moves.

However, his overall response is still miserable. There's chaos at the federal level, which then feeds into the states.

For example states are bidding against each other and FEMA for supplies. Until recently, we were shipping supplies overseas.

For the most part, the President's messaging is okay. But his administration's handling of the crisis has been dismal.
I'm so glad we have someone inside the White House Corona task force to post on this board. I had no idea you had insight into all of that.

Making blanket statements like this are irresponsible and show how manipulated and brainwashed liberals are watching CNN/MSNBC all the time. They don't tell you what's really going on.

How is it Trump's fault when the medical experts in his own task force admitted yesterday that they didn't think this was a big deal at first? Even the NYT late Feb said it was like the Flu.

As far as chaos - how do you explain a liberal Governor who hates Trump praising him off the cuff when he wasn't even asked about him?

Wake up - quit dividing the country and maybe do something to help bring it together. That starts w/ not watching liberal cable news which is more concerned about hurting Trump than holding China accountable who if you remember told the W.H.O. in mid JANUARY it wasn't even spreading between humans.

riflebear
Whiskey Pete
tommie said:

Florda_mike said:

tommie said:

HashTag said:

cms186 said:

riflebear said:

That explains a lot.
Whiskey Pete
Booray said:

riflebear said:

cms186 said:

GrowlTowel said:

cms186 said:

Its not a binary choice.

If Trump wants to be a war time president, he should realize that in war there are all sorts of adversaries who try to make things awful for you. His job is to overcome those obstacles.

... and Trump has done a great job overcoming so much of the B.S. thrown at him from the crooked democrat politicians, the manipulative left wing media and the brain dead libbie snowlfakes.
Booray
HashTag said:

Booray said:

riflebear said:

cms186 said:

GrowlTowel said:

cms186 said:

Its not a binary choice.

... and Trump has done a great job overcoming so much of the B.S. thrown at him from the crooked democrat politicians, the manipulative left wing media and the brain dead libbie snowlfakes.
What exactly has Trump done? What are his successes as you see it?

I will spot you the travel bans-those were good decisions and have reduced our exposure. What else?
cms186
Florda_mike said:

cms186 said:

riflebear said:

Yeah sure

Wouldn't you agree?
of course
I'm the English Guy
cms186
HashTag said:

cms186 said:

riflebear said:

I'm here because I choose to be, Im a Baylor fan, this is a Baylor board, I care about what Trump does because hes the leader of one of, if not the, most powerful countries in the world, I'm not American
I'm the English Guy
D. C. Bear
George Truett said:

Jack and DP said:

Guess what? The executive branch is only part of the government. The legislature was focused on impeachment. When Trump did take a little action, which may have slowed the introduction of the virus to the US (or maybe not) the response from the opposition was to call him a xenophobic bigot.

In any situation like this, there are going to be things done well and things done poorly. For you, it would not matter what Trump did, you would consider his handling of this crisis dismal because you consider him dismal.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.