Media Can't Be Trusted

1,349 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by riflebear
Jack and DP
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Johnny Bear
They wish.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
WOW!!! Trump has gotta be pissed! I know I am.

This is just plain sad. The Washington Post should be ashamed. Screw them and their owner, Jeff Bezos.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Art Vandelay
Speaking of the media, just watched the press conference in the Rose Garden. Trump takes questions from everyone for over an hour. Most are more commentary than actual questions. Its's a disgusting display. They are not after substantive information to share, but to set him up for a gotcha moment to feed their agenda. Obama took questions from reporters that we're pre-selected and only from his msm lackeys. Night and day difference.
Aliceinbubbleland
CBS FUBAR

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/03/cbs-news-caught-using-footage-from-an-italian-hospital-to-describe-conditions-in-new-york-city-video/
Flaming Moderate
Aliceinbubbleland said:

CBS FUBAR

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/03/cbs-news-caught-using-footage-from-an-italian-hospital-to-describe-conditions-in-new-york-city-video/
Wow. Unfortunately, I do not believe this will have any impact on how people view information they receive. So many of us are so addicted to our tribe that literally nothing could change our minds (I'm sure I am guilty too).

In all seriousness - the common meme is "Fox News is biased," which may be true - but I do not recall seeing these types of shenanigans on Fox.
Jack Bauer
Being in the media means never ever having to be accountable...

riflebear
Art Vandelay said:

Speaking of the media, just watched the press conference in the Rose Garden. Trump takes questions from everyone for over an hour. Most are more commentary than actual questions. Its's a disgusting display. They are not after substantive information to share, but to set him up for a gotcha moment to feed their agenda. Obama took questions from reporters that we're pre-selected and only from his msm lackeys. Night and day difference.

I wish they would stop doing these. Have journalists submit written questions and let the task force answer them.
Trump is either too dumb to realize it or just loves the combativeness to try and prove them wrong but at some point he has to realize it doesn't matter how much good he tries to do they will never change. People sitting at home jobless could care less about petty politics, they just want their lives back and to hear some kind of hope.

Just about every question is to try and hurt the President somehow, trap him or make him look bad.

If this was Obama they would all be huddled together calling for unanimous support and coming together during a crisis. They would destroy anyone who said anything negative about the President.

It's shameful what they are doing in the press right now. There is now nothing they won't do to hurt anyone affiliated w/ the GOP to win back power.
riflebear
Jack Bauer said:

Being in the media means never ever having to be accountable...

Meanwhile Twitter takes down an Ingraham tweet about the drug that was working that the FDA has no approved. It's scary what liberals can do partnering w/ social media companies to silence people for political reasons.
blackie
He needs to either not be at the conference or needs to put out a prepared scripted status and then leave and let the task force answer questions. He is doing himself no good when he gets into petty bickering with reporters.

We don't need him up there trying to pump himself up, putting out half-truths, and saying things that are going to be done that are not or why it is somebody else's fault something didn't get done. We are looking for a national leader to guide us through this. He wants to put it on the states. He does nothing to make a listener feel that he is bringing the country to together to fight this thing together. He doesn't even practice social distancing.

You can talk all you want about how the press is treating Trump versus Obama, but last I checked Obama is not the one that will be fighting to keep his job in November and what Obama did or did not do is not going to help us get past this. Personally I just want someone leading that leads, not divides. I didn't think we had that with Obama and we don't have it with Trump. Whether we will ever get it again, primarily thanks to cable networks and social media is certainly in question. But in times of crisis all the political **** needs to stop. Your prime job right now is to save the country from hardships brought on by this disease, not to get re-elected and you can't do that bickering with reporters......or governors.
Oldbear83
You want to attack Trump for how he is handling this virus, but reject comparing his predecessor's job in his turn.

You have hypocrisy down pat, son. Like you majored in it.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
riflebear
There are 1000s of examples of how insane the media has become. They will stop at nothing to make sure Trump loses and so will many voters.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.