Libs Owned Again

2,755 Views | 35 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Forest Bueller_bf
Forest Bueller_bf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wallace said:

ATL Bear said:

Booray said:

ATL Bear said:

Booray said:

The fact that we are scrambling around trying to tap anyone with a sewing machine to make masks does not really speak to "owning" those not in the administration that is overseeing the scrambling.
C'mon. We've mobilized the private sector in every major conflict in our history. That's not scrambling, that's focusing our strengths where it's needed.
Of course we have. Usually there has been a plan and structure to it.

This all seems pretty haphazard and late to the party.

We are in Texas and I have been so impressed by how HEB has handled this. Texas monthly did an article on it and asked why they seemed so prepared. The answer was simple-they had been preparing since January, had run all sorts of table top simulations in early February.

From what I have seen a regional grocery chain took this more seriously than the federal government. I'm glad Mr. Pillow stepped up but we should have called him months ago.
I think we've done well overall. We're a month into heightened awareness so cases now were contracted during precautionary periods. Our healthcare system is not overwhelmed and we're making significant arrangements where need be so it won't be. I'm not looking to praise Trump as he's in uncharted territory, but I can't believe we're picking apart something no one expected even those who try to claim they did. China lied to the world, and is still doing so, and we didn't see exactly what was coming.
Our death rate is already higher than China's.
In other "News" North Korea reports zero cases of the Corona Virus.
Forest Bueller_bf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
LTbear said:

Flaming Moderate said:

I normally stay away from CNN and the like, but heavens ... I just checked the web site ... things are starting to make sense now. Fox News is definitely more balanced. CNN is just full blown anti-Trump, negativity.

I find CNN and FOX both pretty equally useless much of the time. It's increasingly frustratingly difficult to find just news, actual news, and not a bunch of partisan BS.
Yep.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.