Joe Biden Apparently Grabbed a Woman by the...

28,924 Views | 282 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by ScottS
Porteroso
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bearitto said:

Porteroso said:

Bearitto said:

I understand why you wouldn't concern yourself with money when you plan on buying everything with the lives and futures of innocent children. If things get bad, you and the rest of the navel gazing OAPs can just kill and eat them. That way you can stay fat and their unemployed parents have fewer mouths to feed.

You understand very little. Money has blinded you. The economy has already partially recovered, but you still think we were better off sacrificing old people to the money gods. One of the most un-American things I've ever heard. I'm waiting on your next witty reply, please, spare no effort in your attempt to justify your position.

Wit does tend to frighten and frustrate those not armed with it. It's thus understandable that you're frustrated. You're also clearly angry that your desire to sacrifice children and families to ensure that if you can't have your next 4pm dinner at Denny's then no one can, has been exposed. You think children and families are disposable. You think the future of innocent children is yours to destroy. You think your comfort today is well worth the sacrifice and crushing debt those children will bear in the future and the hunger pains they will bear today. You, like every other leftist out there, are dedicated to spreading misery around like manure on a lunch buffet while you order a la carte. Despicable doesn't begin to describe you and heartless falls miserably short.

This untenable position being defended with so many words is difficult to argue with. You want to literally, knowingly, sacrifice old people for the sake of money, and admit to it, yet defend yourself with "anyone who wants to save lives is sacrificing children and families." This hearken back not to wit, but to the old school yard days we all fondly remember, when the game of "I know you are, but what am I?" was employed so successfully.

Simply blaming others of the very thing you are advocating for does make for an argument, again, difficult to argue with, because it is not an adult argument. So all I really have to do is restate my argument, which is that people and their lives matter, because you haven't deigned, in all your superiority, to come down from that heavenly moral high road and make a point.
Kyle
Jack Bauer said:

On to the Washington Post....do I even have to tell you editor's opinion. All you have to do is take one look at her. This woman wrote a book on Bret Kavanaugh's guilt but can't seem to see Tara Reade's side of the story.

Reade supported Bernie Sanders so she is obviously lying.

Quote:

Bottom line: Reade's shifting account introduces a confusing element. If Biden did what she now alleges, why did she not say this a year ago? Reade says she did not feel comfortable telling her full story then, but she seems to have offered no clue that there was more to her story. Ford had similarly shared her account about Kavanaugh with friends, family and therapists; however, by contrast with Reade, her story did not change over time.

Reade presents a confounding figure to me, much more so than Ford, although I have the advantage of not only having watched Ford's testimony but also having interviewed her over many hours. One fundamental difference involves the matter of motive. Ford came forward only reluctantly, and without evident ideological motivation; she told me that she worried, actually, that if Kavanaugh were forced to withdraw, a more conservative nominee might take his place. Reade supported Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders's (I) presidential bid, and the fact that she went public with her allegations just as Biden was on the verge of cementing the Democratic nomination raises the possibility of political motivation, although Reade denies this.

We just have to full acknowledge that the American Left completely lacks rationality, self awareness, integrity, or ethics.

The problem with basing your positions on emotional hysterics is they cannot withstand scrutiny, so you have to pretend you did not say it.
Porteroso
Kyle said:

We just have to full acknowledge that the American Left completely lacks rationality, self awareness, integrity, or ethics.

The problem with basing your positions on emotional hysterics is they cannot withstand scrutiny, so you have to pretend you did not say it.

You can have a good point without being political. Lumping all of the American left together, whatever that even means, more than half the country, that it lacks rationality, integrity, ethics, defeats your point, which was a good one. You took it too far. Who knew people posting about politics can't hold their posting in check.

Your bare point, that double standards by anyone, especially on the subject of sexual assault, either shows a lack of integrity or lack of rationality, is a good one. I hope you remember it for yourself as well.
Forest Bueller_bf
Jack Bauer said:

On to the Washington Post....do I even have to tell you editor's opinion. All you have to do is take one look at her. This woman wrote a book on Bret Kavanaugh's guilt but can't seem to see Tara Reade's side of the story.

Quote:

Bottom line: Reade's shifting account introduces a confusing element. If Biden did what she now alleges, why did she not say this a year ago? Reade says she did not feel comfortable telling her full story then, but she seems to have offered no clue that there was more to her story. Ford had similarly shared her account about Kavanaugh with friends, family and therapists; however, by contrast with Reade, her story did not change over time.

Reade presents a confounding figure to me, much more so than Ford, although I have the advantage of not only having watched Ford's testimony but also having interviewed her over many hours. One fundamental difference involves the matter of motive. Ford came forward only reluctantly, and without evident ideological motivation; she told me that she worried, actually, that if Kavanaugh were forced to withdraw, a more conservative nominee might take his place. Reade supported Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders's (I) presidential bid, and the fact that she went public with her allegations just as Biden was on the verge of cementing the Democratic nomination raises the possibility of political motivation, although Reade denies this.

Under the definition of hypocrisy this is yet another face that can be added to the growing number. DNC spokesman asked about Joe addressing the Reade accusation, says, he already has and said he didn't do it.

Enough said then.
riflebear
LOL - Biden wearing his baseball cup as a covid mask

JXL
Kyle said:

Jack Bauer said:

Quote:

Ford's own lawyer said she had an ideological motivation.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2019/09/04/christine-blasey-fords-lawyer-okay-fine-abortion-was-part-of-why-she-accused-kavanaugh-n2552611
Bearitto
Porteroso said:

Bearitto said:

Porteroso said:

Bearitto said:

I understand why you wouldn't concern yourself with money when you plan on buying everything with the lives and futures of innocent children. If things get bad, you and the rest of the navel gazing OAPs can just kill and eat them. That way you can stay fat and their unemployed parents have fewer mouths to feed.

You understand very little. Money has blinded you. The economy has already partially recovered, but you still think we were better off sacrificing old people to the money gods. One of the most un-American things I've ever heard. I'm waiting on your next witty reply, please, spare no effort in your attempt to justify your position.

Wit does tend to frighten and frustrate those not armed with it. It's thus understandable that you're frustrated. You're also clearly angry that your desire to sacrifice children and families to ensure that if you can't have your next 4pm dinner at Denny's then no one can, has been exposed. You think children and families are disposable. You think the future of innocent children is yours to destroy. You think your comfort today is well worth the sacrifice and crushing debt those children will bear in the future and the hunger pains they will bear today. You, like every other leftist out there, are dedicated to spreading misery around like manure on a lunch buffet while you order a la carte. Despicable doesn't begin to describe you and heartless falls miserably short.

This untenable position being defended with so many words is difficult to argue with. You want to literally, knowingly, sacrifice old people for the sake of money, and admit to it, yet defend yourself with "anyone who wants to save lives is sacrificing children and families." This hearken back not to wit, but to the old school yard days we all fondly remember, when the game of "I know you are, but what am I?" was employed so successfully.

Simply blaming others of the very thing you are advocating for does make for an argument, again, difficult to argue with, because it is not an adult argument. So all I really have to do is restate my argument, which is that people and their lives matter, because you haven't deigned, in all your superiority, to come down from that heavenly moral high road and make a point.

You've projected your despicable selfishness onto others since you began posting. You get shown yourself in a clean, focused mirror and you understandably recoil in horror and then lash out. You advocate sacrificing children and families for your own comfort and get angry when that fact is pointed out. You are disgusting. It's time for you to skulk away.
Jack Bauer
Oh look - another white feminist is skeptical of Tara Reade.

The new agenda is that Tara Reade supports Putin which means she is lying or something.

The Troublesome Tara Reade Story
-Joan Walsh

Left- and right-wing Biden haters demanded that the media investigate her sexual assault charge. It didand uncovered many reasons to doubt.

Quote:

Finally, Reade seems to have, or have had, a strange obsession with Russian President Vladimir Putin. In an op-ed posted on Medium in 2018, she wrote, "President Putin has an alluring combination of strength with gentleness. His sensuous image projects his love for life, the embodiment of grace while facing adversity." Since the Biden assault story broke, she has insisted she was merely writing a novel about Putin, but the Medium post was pretty clearly a political screed, headlined "Why A Liberal Democrat Supports Vladimir Putin."

She claimed that she quit working for Biden because she loves "Russia with all my heart" and was sickened by "the reckless imperialism of America" As the Times' Michelle Goldberg points out, last December she tweeted, bizarrely, "I worked for the Senate, I know the plan to bring Russia to its knees." She now repudiates Putin.
HuMcK
Hold up, is that real? She actually wrote that in 2018? You can't tell me that isn't a weird as hell coincidence if she did. It looks real at first glance, but holy crap that is some blatantly obvious (like to the point of satire almost) pro-Russian propaganda.
Jack Bauer
BearlySpeaking
HuMcK said:

Hold up, is that real? She actually wrote that in 2018? You can't tell me that isn't a weird as hell coincidence if she did. It looks real at first glance, but holy crap that is some blatantly obvious (like to the point of satire almost) pro-Russian propaganda.
It's meaningless. Obama mocked Romney for thinking Russia was a foreign policy threat. Hillary said Russia and Putin were fine, and said they were doing a "reset" of Bush's anti-Russia policy. Democrats loved Russia until 2016, when they decided some Facebook ads from a few Russian organizations were the 'real' reason Hillary lost the election.
riflebear
Hmmmm

riflebear
HuMcK said:

She's a Democrat - of course she loves Putin under the table.
Jack Bauer
Look at this f'ing headline.

Jack Bauer
Doc Holliday
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Thee University said:

Dang,that boy marries some ugly women.
I don't know why I read this in Hank Hills voice, but I nearly spit out my coffee

Lol
Bearitto
Doc Holliday said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Thee University said:

I don't know why I read this in Hank Hills voice, but I nearly spit out my coffee

Lol
Dahmet bohbeeh!!
Doc Holliday
Will Dems go with "beat Bad Orange Man at all costs"?

Or will they go with "believe all women"?

Each choice carries a price.
Art Vandelay
Bearitto said:

Doc Holliday said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Thee University said:

Lol
Dahmet bohbeeh!!
riflebear
Now compare this to Kavanaugh

Jack and DP
riflebear
LOL

Jacques Strap
Jack Bauer
What? I'm shocked!!

Flaming Moderate
There is zero chance we can ever have a civilized, rational, productive conversation or debate about serious issues if we are going to openly acknowledge there will be two different standards. This more than Trump's twitter is divisive. Trump's behavior often is deplorable and a national embarrassment, but this strikes at the heard of the social contract of a integrity-based democracy.
Doc Holliday
riflebear said:

LOL

Sorry boomers but this is the most boomer thing you can do as a boomer.
Jack Bauer

riflebear
Jack Bauer said:

#Believewomen (nah...just kidding)

Translation - I've met Joe Biden once or twice and seen him on TV for 8 years as VP so I know what I'm talking about when I say I know him. That, and I want to be his VP.

The Democrats are showing their true colors - do as I say not as I do. Again, this is what happens when you have a dishonest press not doing their job. Democrats are free to do whatever they want with no accountability.
Jack Bauer
Bret Kavanaugh - we need Congressional hearings, FBI investigation, call hundreds of witnesses from 30 years ago and go through his HS yearbook

Joe Biden - the NY Times said he didn't do it so that's good enough for me!
Jack Bauer
Why Have Women's Groups Gone Dead Silent on Biden Sex-Assault Accusation?

(Alternate Title: Why Has Jinx Gone Dead Silent on Biden Sex-Assault Accusation?)

https://www.thedailybeast.com/why-have-womens-groups-gone-dead-silent-on-biden-assault-accusation

Quote:

The Daily Beast contacted 10 top national pro-women organizations for this story, including Emily's List, Planned Parenthood Action Fund, NARAL Pro-Choice America, and the National Organization for Women. Most organizations did not respond to a detailed request for comment about the allegation by Tara Reade, a former staff assistant in Biden's Senate office who has accused the former vice president of forcibly penetrating her with his fingers in the early 1990s. Others replied and did not provide a statement.

One prominent women's political group cited a scheduling conflict and asked to be kept "in mind for other opportunities!" When pressed if the following day would work better, an associate said it would not, citing another scheduling conflict.

The near-total lack of acknowledgement from nearly a dozen leading pro-women organizations comes as new corroboration has emerged with respect to the allegation, which the Biden campaign has categorically denied. Neither the Biden campaign nor Reade responded to requests from The Daily Beast for comment on Tuesday.

It also is taking place as prominent elected women in the Democratic Party rally to Biden's side. On Tuesday, Hillary Clinton became the latest to offer her endorsement of Biden's candidacya symbolic passing of the torch from one presidential candidate to another, but a moment that also served as a reminder of moments in recent party history when accusers were almost uniformly dismissed.
riflebear
Jack Bauer said:

Bret Kavanaugh - we need Congressional hearings, FBI investigation, call hundreds of witnesses from 30 years ago and go through his HS yearbook

Joe Biden - the NY Times said he didn't do it so that's good enough for me!
Lets go even further

Kavanaugh - Ford's main witness said she wasn't telling the truth and didn't remember any of it
Remember, it was from High School.

Biden - The main witness filed a report w/ Biden's office that is sealed and I guarantee they don't get pressure to release it until after Covid and even then doubt it happens

Biden - 4 witnesses recall her telling them about it plus we have a call into CNN back in '93.
Plus, she's a Democrat and worked w/ Biden as an ADULT.

----------

Ford got the best Democrat lawyers you can buy to go on every show and push lies
Biden's accuser hasn't been interviewed ONE TIME by any of these same outlets nor gotten a call from their Democrat friends to be represented by the #metoo movement.

Biden deserves to be heard and let all the facts play out but as far as the media and the politics of this, you can never tell me again that the Dems aren't corrupt hypocrites and the BELIEVE ALL WOMAN was complete B.S. Same w/ diversity and minorities - it's all talk until they don't need that person anymore.
Whiskey Pete
Are any Republicans in Washington talking about this at all? I haven't heard any of our elected "leaders" on the right call out at the media on this. Now, I haven't been watching the news the last couple of days so maybe I've missed it, but I'm pretty disappointed (again) that I don't hear anything from them.

Rubio? Cruz? Graham? Rand? Where are they? They should be furious about this double standard.
Jack Bauer
Ouch, even the NY Times won't cover for Joe Biden.

Jack Bauer
riflebear

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.