Well, that does it for sure.....

786 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Whiskey Pete
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I definitely won't for Dementia Joe in November.

Apparently he's China's choice for president. And before you snowflakes and TDS'rs try to make this out to be a good. Think again. China, who has it's own best interest at heart and NOT that of another country (especially the good 'ol USofA) would want a prez that would benefit China. Too bad that benefit, especially dealing with China, usually comes at great expense of the other country.

Of course, I'm sure there are a couple of libbies that will try to say that Trump is colluding with China for them to support Biden so that it would be a turn off for voters of Quid Pro Quo Joe...

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/03/joe-biden-is-chinas-choice-for-president/

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
HashTag said:

I definitely won't for Dementia Joe in November.

Apparently he's China's choice for president. And before you snowflakes and TDS'rs try to make this out to be a good. Think again. China, who has it's own best interest at heart and NOT that of another country (especially the good 'ol USofA) would want a prez that would benefit China. Too bad that benefit, especially dealing with China, usually comes at great expense of the other country.

Of course, I'm sure there are a couple of libbies that will try to say that Trump is colluding with China for them to support Biden so that it would be a turn off for voters of Quid Pro Quo Joe...

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/03/joe-biden-is-chinas-choice-for-president/

What's the worst thing that could happen? It would crush the U.S. Economy, jobs would disappear, unemployment would spike, and it would paralyze our country? My gosh I would hate to see that happen!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.