Palm Sunday - Perspective

419 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Mitch Blood Green
Flaming Moderate
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Today is Palm Sunday. We're in the middle of a health care crisis and a looming economic collapse.

Can we maybe take a break from positing mean-spirited, blame-casting, simpleton posts to repeat the same bigoted talking points blaming this tribe or that one?

Let's maybe pull back from spreading so much hate and remember the King of Kings as we celebrate his humble entry into Jerusalem, and a week later he would emerge the Risen King!

Grace and peace. G-d bless you all and your families. Stay safe and sane.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Flaming Moderate said:

Today is Palm Sunday. We're in the middle of a health care crisis and a looming economic collapse.

Can we maybe take a break from positing mean-spirited, blame-casting, simpleton posts to repeat the same bigoted talking points blaming this tribe or that one?

Let's maybe pull back from spreading so much hate and remember the King of Kings as we celebrate his humble entry into Jerusalem, and a week later he would emerge the Risen King!

Good message, Flaming.

But why not we take it a step further. Why must we wait for Easter or Christmas to be courteous and respectful of each other? When it comes down to it, we are all on the same team. I think most everyone here wants what is best for our families and our country,- we just don't always agree on how to get there. And that is okay.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Oldbear83
I agree with the sentiment, but I recall that on Palm Sunday, even as crowds cheered Christ's entry into Jerusalem, there were men who plotted against him.

That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Mitch Blood Green
Flaming Moderate said:

No
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.