General Flynn is the Keystone

11,242 Views | 154 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by quash
Doc Holliday
How long do you want to ignore this user?
General Flynn is the keystone to bringing down the entire Swamp/Cabal/Deep State.

He always has been.

He's the one person that knows the dirt under Barry/Hillary/Loretta. It's the first time the Cabal hasn't controlled the Presidency in decades. First time he could safely Speak, look what he posted... Two days before the election. MSM wouldn't touch it. Didn't report on it, didn't say Gen Flynn is a "Conspiracy theorist". Just ignored it. Still up today!

Lets go back to the time he was director of Military Intelligence under Barry Hussein. He was forced to only report crimes he knew of (without breaking Intel NDA's to the the attorney general). By order of Executive order...

Now think about this logically for a moment... Report to Who????? The Attorney General! Hi Loretta! I know of some crimes that Hillary/Barry committed and even though you're there best friends...

What happens if Gen Flynn wanted to talk about Crimes committed by deep state/Hillary/Barry today that was committed from years earlier under Obama/Loretta "Tarmac meeting" Lynch? Honestly what happens?

Perhaps dead of suicide from 13 shots to the back of the head and back? What happens if Gen Flynn speaks about it now. Breaks his IC NDA's and reports about crimes Under Barry from years ago that weren't reported years ago. Even though he had no one to report it to.

So how did the plan allow Gen Flynn to talk about Crimes he knew of without him wrecking his and his family's lives. Where he could testify and it would be admissible in court. Well his plea deal. Anyone ever hear of CNN/MSNBC investigative parrots reading off teleprompters digging into his plea deal that was made publicly available? Why didn't they report on it and try to break it down to the general public? +Your client shall turn over to this Office, or other law enforcement authorities, or direct such law enforcement authorities to....... any and all evidence of crimes about which your client is aware: https://www.lawfareblog.com/michael-flynn-plea-agreement-documents

Well that plea deal just blew the f*** out of any IC NDA's and gave him immunity for not reporting crimes he was aware of under the most corrupt administration in history. Crimes that administration was committing themselves. So Gen Flynn set a trap. Plead guilty to set up a plea deal that would allow him to speak about any and all crimes he was aware of to "Any" let me repeat, "Any" law enforcement agency. Not just the sitting attorney general while he was director of Military Intelligence. So then we have the deep state globalist Judge Sullivan. Wanted nothing to do with allowing that plea agreement to go through by allowing Gen Flynn to plead guilty. Literally the first Judge in history to try and talk someone out of pleading guilty. Read this........

Then continued and asked Gen Flynn are you sure you want to plead guilty. Literally Sullivan is like come on Guy I'm trying to dismiss this case. Change your plea. Gen Flynn was like..Nah I'm good guy..

Then Judge Sullivan lost his ***** Lost it.

Started to call Flynn a traitor for not changing his plea to not guilty.

Then Sullivan had to apologize publicly because he couldn't explain his outburst calling someone a traitor for refusing to change their plea to not guilty.

The judge asked prosecutor Brandon Van Grack if Flynn could have been charged with treason for his convos with the Russian ambassador.

Van Grack said that in terms of the evidence, that wasn't something the govt was considering charging at the time.

So the recap. Judge was like, listen, friendo, change your plea to not guilty.

Flynn. No thanks.

Judge.. You traitor!

Judge tries to get DOJ to charge Flynn with Treason.

DOJ is like nah, we gave him a plea deal to allow him to talk about any and all crimes he's aware of.

Wait... It gets better.... So DOJ tried to drop all Charges..

This deep state Judge is soooooooo F***'ed at this point he won't even drop the charges...lol As soon as Gen Flynn can talk they're all done. DONE!!! And they know it.

ScruffyD
Was George W Bush part of the cabal? He was president for most of the last decade.

Honestly get some help.
Doc Holliday
ScruffyD said:

Was George W Bush part of the cabal? He was president for most of the last decade.

Honestly get some help.
Bush/Clinton/Obama are on the same team. The two party establishment (UNIPARTY).

Bush lied about WMD's with Mueller's help.

ScruffyD
right. well have fun.
Doc Holliday
It's plenty of fun. You lefties are going haywire trying to downplay this.

I couldn't imagine reading "to get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired." and feeling the urgency to downplay it in order to convince others there's nothing to see. It's disgusting.

Shame on you.
ScruffyD
I couldnt imagine caring about him either way. He is a disgruntled employee and a lifelong democrat until now. Nothing more. He either lied when he pled guilty, or is lying now. Or perjuring himself. Either way not my circus.

Are you bothered by the fact Trump has unmasked more than 30,000 people?

Or course not.

Gets in the way of your need for attention over here.
Art Vandelay
Johnny Bear
ScruffyD said:

I couldnt imagine caring about him either way. He is a disgruntled employee and a lifelong democrat until now. Nothing more. He either lied when he pled guilty, or is lying now. Or perjuring himself. Either way not my circus.

Are you bothered by the fact Trump has unmasked more than 30,000 people?

Why should anyone be bothered? It's not happening to facilitate a seditious coup attempt to overthrow a duly elected POTUS - unlike the Obama Administration.
ScruffyD
I guess if you and yours need that anger to breathe, so be it. I doubt Obama gave or gives two ****s about Trump.

That's what so baffling to me. If any one of you had someone work for you that blamed someone they replaced for everything, 3 years after they replaced them, you would fire them - or you are incompetent yourself.

Yet here you are. Asking for seconds at every chance from a man that wears makeup and has some rat nest on his head.

For shame.
Doc Holliday
ScruffyD said:

I guess if you and yours need that anger to breathe, so be it. I doubt Obama gave or gives two ****s about Trump.

That's what so baffling to me. If any one of you had someone work for you that blamed someone they replaced for everything, 3 years after they replaced them, you would fire them - or you are incompetent yourself.

Yet here you are. Asking for seconds at every chance from a man that wears makeup and has some rat nest on his head.

For shame.
This isn't about partisanship to me.

Ideologues will say anything to defend or fight against their political opposition. Both sides do it. There are plenty of corrupt Republicans that engaged in this.

My personal ideal political landscape is not the two party system. You shouldn't look at me as a Republican. I really dislike GOP and Democrats have gone fringe. Trump to me is a wrecking ball against the system: that's why I support him.

The concern I have is that if this isn't exposed, there will never be a peaceful transition of power again. That's bad no matter which party is in office.

Anyone saying nothing bad happened is giving Trump and his administration permission to do the same thing. Do you want Trump using his IC to get a special counsel started up for the next Democrat President? 3 years of investigations and hyper partisanship hatred! No way bro.

Let's expose everything. John Durham has already confirmed its criminal.
riflebear

ScruffyD
a wrecking ball to the system?

he's appointed lobbyists to pretty much every cabinet position, in many cases they preside over departments that used to regulate them.

he spends about 1 out of 3 days at his own properties, charging us and the secret service for hotel rooms, golf cart rentals etc. he's a grifter.

he owes ungodly sums of money to china

i could spend the day on this.

he's taking a wrecking ball to decency, competence, our standing on the global stage.

he is the system.

i almost feel sorry for you.
contrario
ScruffyD said:

lol wut? You do remember Obama blaming everything on Bush well into his second term, right? You are a fcking idiot.
ScruffyD
i don't remember. did he tweet about it all day every day? find me one where he did.

i bet this president has the name obama in about 60+% of his tweets.

and you lap it up.

he probably tweets without his makeup on. and you love that even more i bet.
contrario
ScruffyD said:

i don't remember. did he tweet about it all day every day? find me one where he did.

i bet this president has the name obama in about 60+% of his tweets.

and you lap it up.

he probably tweets without his makeup on. and you love that even more i bet.
Are you like 15? The world existed before Twitter. And if you don't remember him constantly blaming Bush, then you are blind or stupid. His entire first term he blamed Bush for everything and Bush took it like a little btch.

And I can't stand Trump. I don't even follow him on Twitter because he is so annoying. So I don't lap up anything he says.
ScruffyD
that's weird because today i see a lot of video and pictures of bush and the obamas and they are friendly with each other. there's some respect there.

if you think there's gonna be any of that with him you are fooling yourself. i doubt we will see him pictured with a former president ever.

did obama talk about bush gate and call him scum? i can't recall. did he accuse him of actual crimes?
Doc Holliday
ScruffyD said:

that's weird because today i see a lot of video and pictures of bush and the obamas and they are friendly with each other. there's some respect there.

if you think there's gonna be any of that with him you are fooling yourself. i doubt we will see him pictured with a former president ever.

did obama talk about bush gate and call him scum? i can't recall. did he accuse him of actual crimes?
First off...it is a FACT that Obama and his IC sabotaged Trump.

The Mueller SC was setup by Obama.

So why the hell should Trump respect him? Are you high?
ScruffyD
not even gonna ask about it because you showed your tinfoil hat hours ago.

go yell at a cloud man. you are a Qanon wannabe.
contrario
ScruffyD said:

Seriously, how old are you? I'll excuse your ignorance if you were under 18 for much of the Obama presidency. But if you are over 30, this ignorance is inexcusable. I don't even know where to start. I guess, start by educating yourself to things that happen outside of your confirmation bias bubble. You may learn something new. You look like a moron right now.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Doc Holliday said:

ScruffyD said:

Damn that Obama is a sneaky colored guy isnt he?

First he somehow talked Pres. Trump into making Rob Rosenstien his A.G.

Then he probably hypnotized Rob. R, a lifelong Republican, to name Bronze Star and Purple Heart winner Mueller, another lifelong Republican, to head the SC investigation.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
ScruffyD
these are good retorts. good examples and reasonable. well done.

it's so bad with trump today that lindsey graham won't even go along with it.

but you are right about the part where you cite...

oh you can't. just generalities and a fox news syllabus.
ScruffyD
no one has time for these facts! how are they expected to get out of bed if they can't play make believe about this deep state cabal!?
Doc Holliday
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Doc Holliday said:

ScruffyD said:

Damn that Obama is a sneaky colored guy isnt he?

First he somehow talked Pres. Trump into making Rob Rosenstien his A.G.

Then he probably hypnotized Rob. R, a lifelong Republican, to name Bronze Star and Purple Heart winner Mueller, another lifelong Republican, to head the SC investigation.
Rosenstein was not an AG. He as the DAG.

He's also likely an informant and took control of the SC and helped disprove collusion.

I'm looking forward to his testimony against OBAMAGATE!

He's a hero: https://www.theepochtimes.com/rod-rosenstein-hero_2901409.html

Rosenstein ended his resignation letter with the words "America first," Trump's own slogan

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." ~ John Adams
contrario
ScruffyD said:

Trump is a belligerent idiot. I don't disagree with you on that.

You still look like a moron for failing to recognize Obama blaming Bush during most of his presidency.
quash
contrario said:

ScruffyD said:

You still look like a moron for failing to recognize Obama blaming Bush during most of his presidency.

I'm older than you but I don't recall this. I spent six and a half years calling Obama Bush Lite for a reason.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Jack and DP
Jack and DP
quash said:

contrario said:

ScruffyD said:

I'm older than you but I don't recall this. I spent six and a half years calling Obama Bush Lite for a reason.

https://www.usnews.com/news/obama/articles/2010/02/09/obama-wont-abandon-blame-bush-strategy
ScruffyD
i see.

some of you are taking issue where he was blaming bush for policy and results or lack thereof.

the economy was on the brink of collapse as he entered the white house. john mccain suspended his campaign it was so bad at one point. so yes, obama made a point to remind folks in speeches and meetings that he inherited this from bush. and he did.

he also went about fixing it. and he did.

if you don't see the contrast today, then you don't want to. and you never will.

you worship at the feet of a false prophet.
Doc Holliday
quash said:

contrario said:

ScruffyD said:

He was Bush on steroids.

Spent the same on war.
Dropped the most bombs.
Abused the patriot act.

He threw shade at Bush Early in his presidency.
quash
Starting with his first inaugural address.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
ScruffyD
so imagine the irony that it was after trumps inauguration that GWB said "that was some weird ****"
contrario
ScruffyD said:

i see.

some of you are taking issue where he was blaming bush for policy and results or lack thereof.

the economy was on the brink of collapse as he entered the white house. john mccain suspended his campaign it was so bad at one point. so yes, obama made a point to remind folks in speeches and meetings that he inherited this from bush. and he did.

he also went about fixing it. and he did.

if you don't see the contrast today, then you don't want to. and you never will.

you worship at the feet of a false prophet.
I can certainly see the difference, but what I take issue with is when you said this: "If any one of you had someone work for you that blamed someone they replaced for everything, 3 years after they replaced them, you would fire them - or you are incompetent yourself."

I just wish you would hold yourself to the same standard you demand from others. Obama blamed Bush for what he inherited frequently. Do you wish to modify what you said, or do you want to stand by it like a partisan sheeple?
contrario
quash said:

contrario said:

ScruffyD said:

lol wut?

First of all, you have no idea how old I am. And secondly, if you are older than me, then your dementia must be acting up if you can't remember Obama blaming Bush for what he "inherited".
ScruffyD
if it is factual, sure i can do that.

the recent blamings of Obama are flat out lies. this president was given a pandemic playbook, a pandemic response team. he threw them all out the window. here we are.

and now that this stink is staying on him, he is accusing his predecessor of crimes and bullying senators to have him testify under oath.

i just dont recall obama doing that.

in fact i do recall him stating resolutely in the beginning of his first term that there would be no investigations of his predecessors handling of the Iraq invasion/quagmire.

he could have been plenty petty and distracting over that.
contrario
ScruffyD said:

if it is factual, sure i can do that.

the recent blamings of Obama are flat out lies. this president was given a pandemic playbook, a pandemic response team. he threw them all out the window. here we are.

and now that this stink is staying on him, he is accusing his predecessor of crimes and bullying senators to have him testify under oath.

i just dont recall obama doing that.

in fact i do recall him stating resolutely in the beginning of his first term that there would be no investigations of his predecessors handling of the Iraq invasion/quagmire.

he could have been plenty petty and distracting over that.
The Iraq invasion wasn't personal. The surveillance of the Trump campaign was personal. Surveillance of an opposing party campaign is Watergate level criminal, if it happened and it sets a dangerous precedent that I don't think an American wants. Trump is an a-hole, but I don't think setting that precedent is a good idea just because Trump is an a-hole.

Blaming Bush was just as juvenile. That isn't to excuse Trump because I think he is despicable also. I just wish partisans wouldn't be hypocritical, that's all. But that is too much to ask from the lemmings on here.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.