A Study in Leadership

8,919 Views | 108 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Oldbear83
JXL
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Or, if you prefer,

https://www.nationalreview.com/the-morning-jolt/cuomos-shockingly-poor-leadership/
TexasScientist
Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

Mothra said:

Don't disagree that Trump can be ridiculous and petty.

And yet sadly, he's still better than the only other viable alternative
Yes, but it's more than, and goes beyond just that. His behavior and the way he conducts himself make him a dangerous person in the White House. When we start excusing his actions, it puts us on a slippery slope.
Funny, you never said that when Obama was doing his far more dangerous thing while in office.

Giving billions in cash to Iran is a lot worse than a few tweets, so is creating a program without any constitutional authority (DACA) because you can't get the votes. So is weaponizing the IRS to go after conservatives and using the FBI to spy on the other party's nominee.

You really have some messed up morals, TS.
What makes you think I haven't spoken out against Obama? I wasn't a member of this board when he was in office. I didn't vote for Obama. I didn't support giving cash to Iran, and I don't particularly like the Iran deal, nor any of the other assertions you listed to the extent they are true. Your falsehoods about me not withstanding. Stick to the truth.
TexasScientist
Sam Lowry said:

TexasScientist said:

Canada2017 said:

TexasScientist said:

Johnny Bear said:

TexasScientist said:

Johnny Bear said:

TexasScientist said:

Johnny Bear said:

Doc Holliday said:

I hate the notion that the President is the leader of the free world.

He's the leader of the United States.

America first. We do something for you, you do something for us. We are NOT a charity.

True, we're not, but between the end of World War II and the start of the Trump Presidency, in many ways we we've sure acted like one. Among the many positive and in some cases historic things Trump has accomplished, turning this around is one of the things that's on the list.
Which charitable foreign aid has Trump eliminated that is positive in your view?

One example is demanding that other NATO countries, that have been able to pay more of their fair share for decades now, actually start doing so. Withdrawing the USA from the ridiculous Paris Climate Accords is another example. For all intents and purposes, you can throw better trade deals in there too as he's moving us away from allowing trade partners to use bad deals as a form of charity. Furthermore, he isn't delivering piles of cash to the likes of Iran. Defunding the WHO is another wise financial move.

I know you hate all things Trump, but do you seriously think Joe Biden is the answer??
I've never offered Biden up as a solution. I'm not a Biden supporter.
So what's your answer? Throw your vote away on a 3rd party candidate? Sit on the sidelines and don't vote, but keep going full speed ahead with your complaining?
I've been a life long Republican.

Gotta luv the internet .

Bolton, Tillerson, Mattis, Kelly head a long list of Republicans who I guess you question also. It's possible for Republicans to recognize the danger Trump presents. Check out the Lincoln Project for enlightenment.

https://lincolnproject.us/

Bolton was a huge danger to American interests and always has been. Mattis wasn't much better.
That's a matter of opinion. But one thing you cannot deny is their assessment about Trump is shared amongst a long line of others who passed throught the White House. I think Mattis has the ability and the integrity to accurately assess Trump, whether you like Mattis or not.
Oldbear83
I do stick to the truth. You simply do not, starting with your username and continuing through your arguments.

Now go meet up with Waco and quash, I'm sure they have your next canned response ready for you to post.

That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
TexasScientist
Sam Lowry said:

TexasScientist said:

Canada2017 said:

TexasScientist said:

Johnny Bear said:

TexasScientist said:

Johnny Bear said:

TexasScientist said:

Johnny Bear said:

Doc Holliday said:

I hate the notion that the President is the leader of the free world.

He's the leader of the United States.

America first. We do something for you, you do something for us. We are NOT a charity.

True, we're not, but between the end of World War II and the start of the Trump Presidency, in many ways we we've sure acted like one. Among the many positive and in some cases historic things Trump has accomplished, turning this around is one of the things that's on the list.
Which charitable foreign aid has Trump eliminated that is positive in your view?

One example is demanding that other NATO countries, that have been able to pay more of their fair share for decades now, actually start doing so. Withdrawing the USA from the ridiculous Paris Climate Accords is another example. For all intents and purposes, you can throw better trade deals in there too as he's moving us away from allowing trade partners to use bad deals as a form of charity. Furthermore, he isn't delivering piles of cash to the likes of Iran. Defunding the WHO is another wise financial move.

I know you hate all things Trump, but do you seriously think Joe Biden is the answer??
I've never offered Biden up as a solution. I'm not a Biden supporter.
So what's your answer? Throw your vote away on a 3rd party candidate? Sit on the sidelines and don't vote, but keep going full speed ahead with your complaining?
I've been a life long Republican.

Gotta luv the internet .

Bolton, Tillerson, Mattis, Kelly head a long list of Republicans who I guess you question also. It's possible for Republicans to recognize the danger Trump presents. Check out the Lincoln Project for enlightenment.

https://lincolnproject.us/

Bolton was a huge danger to American interests and always has been. Mattis wasn't much better.
That's a matter of opinion. But one thing you cannot deny is their assessment about Trump is shared amongst a long line of others who passed throught the White House. I think Mattis has the ability and the integrity to accurately assess Trump, whether you like Mattis or not. They confirm what you hear strait from the horse's mouth everyday.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.