Riots & Looting

64,256 Views | 827 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by quash
whitetrash
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jack Bauer said:

If they catch the perpetrators, instead of taking them to jail they should put them in a cage in the middle of the Smithfield pork plant and let the workers cough on them.
nein51
They should be sentenced to community service repairing all the **** they damaged. 12 hours a day. Every day. Until it's all fixed.
cms186
nein51 said:

They should be sentenced to community service repairing all the **** they damaged. 12 hours a day. Every day. Until it's all fixed.
i do not disagree
I'm the English Guy
riflebear
This soldier would take this little punk down in about 3 seconds..

STxBear81
When will this end ? This week? September? Has our country lost its mind?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
BornAgain said:

When will this end ? This week? September? Has our country lost its mind?
Yes, they have. November 4th will be unlike anything we have seen in our lifetmes. 2016 was just an appetizer. The next shoe to drop will be when Ruth Bader Ginsburg exits the stage. Trump will nominate an ultra- conservative woman and the Dems will do all they can to turn her into a cheap crackhead w h o r e. It will be their final nail in the coffin for a generation. Bookmark this post.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
ATL Bear
Jack Bauer said:

Jack Bauer said:

This woman is not a real journalist. She was more upset with Trump saying "Chinese virus" than the destruction of our cities this weekend.

Like I said...

Normally I wouldn't think it would matter, but to Yamiche, why didn't she mention that the 2 officers fired for excessive force in Atlanta were African American?

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/atlanta-mayor-2-officers-fired-after-pulling-college-students-from-car-stunning-them-during-arrest
Jack and DP
ATL Bear
Jack and DP said:

Arabic speaker on the video.
Jack and DP
It's Buffalo

riflebear
riflebear
I don't watch Tucker hardly at all but someone mentioned his monologue tonight on twitter. Just watched it and he literally goes after everyone on both sides.

Buddha Bear
D. C. Bear said:

Johnny Bear said:

There are some bad, evil people in the USA in any legal profession/vocation you want to name, but the vast majority clearly aren't and when that small minority of bad/evil people commit a crime or atrocity it's absurd to paint everyone (or even the majority) in that profession/vocation as being the equivalent thereof - especially including law enforcement.

This was not a crime by an individual. This guy had a history and he wasn't dealt with appropriately by the institution he worked for.
Seems to be a lot of those guys in the police system around the US. It's exactly what the peaceful protesters are out there yelling about.
Jack and DP
Florda_mike
Buddha Bear said:

D. C. Bear said:

Johnny Bear said:

There are some bad, evil people in the USA in any legal profession/vocation you want to name, but the vast majority clearly aren't and when that small minority of bad/evil people commit a crime or atrocity it's absurd to paint everyone (or even the majority) in that profession/vocation as being the equivalent thereof - especially including law enforcement.

This was not a crime by an individual. This guy had a history and he wasn't dealt with appropriately by the institution he worked for.
Seems to be a lot of those guys in the police system around the US. It's exactly what the peaceful protesters are out there yelling about.

What about the "protestors" that are "rioters?"

Those "rioters" are burning down the lives of innocent hard working people! Those "rioters" are killing and maiming innocent people

Those "rioters" are condoned by YOU AND YOUR ILK!

Let me make it clear. You condoning rioters is the same as you being with the rioters! So YOU are my enemy! Know thy enemy, and I do
Jack and DP
https://6abc.com/gun-store-shooting-burglary-philadelphia-police-news/6226476/
Jack and DP
Bearitto
Jack and DP said:

That makes my heart smile. It's a true shame some of them are still alive. Maybe next time.
Buddha Bear
Florda_mike said:

Buddha Bear said:

D. C. Bear said:

Johnny Bear said:

What about the "protestors" that are "rioters?"

Those "rioters" are burning down the lives of innocent hard working people! Those "rioters" are killing and maiming innocent people

Those "rioters" are condoned by YOU AND YOUR ILK!

Let me make it clear. You condoning rioters is the same as you being with the rioters! So YOU are my enemy! Know thy enemy, and I do
I condemn rioting. But I believe firmly in what the peaceful protesters are out there for.
nein51
At this point virtually every peaceful protest turns into a riot. It's hard to separate the two. When you leave your house to go to that peaceful protest you should know that the odds are high it will turn in to a riot. That alone should be reason not to go. It isn't....because those peaceful protesters don't care if it turns in to a riot.
GrowlTowel
riflebear said:

I don't watch Tucker hardly at all but someone mentioned his monologue tonight on twitter. Just watched it and he literally goes after everyone on both sides.

He normally does. He leans right but he will give it to both sides.
Doc Holliday
D. C. Bear
nein51 said:

At this point virtually every peaceful protest turns into a riot. It's hard to separate the two. When you leave your house to go to that peaceful protest you should know that the odds are high it will turn in to a riot. That alone should be reason not to go. It isn't....because those peaceful protesters don't care if it turns in to a riot.

Did you count the peaceful protests?
Media are showing you the riots because the peaceful protests are not as exciting.
Thee University
D. C. Bear said:

nein51 said:

Media are showing you the riots because the peaceful protests are not as exciting.
Are you tellling me the media only shows you "dirty laundry" that conforms to their political leanings????

Seriously? They would do that?
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
Bearitto
D. C. Bear said:

nein51 said:

No. The media are showing the riots because they got there early for the protest to get good seats for the riots that inevitably follow.
nein51
D. C. Bear said:

nein51 said:

You mean kind of like we are rioting over the infinitesimal number of police interactions that turn our poorly. Kind of like that??
nein51
Bearitto said:

D. C. Bear said:

nein51 said:

No. The media are showing the riots because they got there early for the protest to get good seats for the riots that inevitably follow.

Exactly
D. C. Bear
Bearitto said:

D. C. Bear said:

nein51 said:

Did you count the peaceful protests and the riots?
Do you understand how media choose what is news?
Jack Bauer
Bearitto said:

Jack and DP said:

That makes my heart smile. It's a true shame some of them are still alive. Maybe next time.

This is going to be the next trend in this...looters try to loot, looters get shot.
Jack Bauer
Doc Holliday
WacoKelly83
News outlets only care about showing "bad actors". Anybody else tired of that phrase?
Jack Bauer
nein51
Doc Holliday said:

Even worse the office shot was involved with someone at the time. Like he was in a fight with someone, the person who shot him walked up behind him and shot him in the head.
riflebear
I can't wait to see who is caught when all this calms down. Police will be able to comb through hours of surveillance video from stores and police cams. Many of these people aren't even wearing masks but on the flip side these weak mayors and leaders probably won't press charges for minor looting crimes which is sad.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.