Where's Obama?

4,003 Views | 48 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Jack and DP
Stranger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Where's Obama?
Where's Oprah?
Where's Jesse Jackson
Where's Al Sharpton?

A few words from some of these so-called leaders might stop this criminal stuff
I'm a Bearbacker
corncob pipe
Where's Trump?
Wichitabear
corncob pipe said:

Where's Trump?
He's spoken. No one is listening!
jh0505
If there is ever any seriousness to the equality movement, on both sides, Trump and Obama should combine on this. I don't they could, but there lies the problem. Show the world they can.
Canada2017
Stranger said:

Where's Obama?
Where's Oprah?
Where's Jesse Jackson
Where's Al Sharpton?

Funny joke...well done .
Wichitabear
I need to get off this forum before I have a heart attack. I'm not handling this blatant breaking the law and destroying of cities.
Canada2017
Wichitabear said:

I need to get off this forum before I have a heart attack. I'm not handling this blatant breaking the law and destroying of cities.

As you get older ...you'll get used to it .

Just believe your own eyes and tune out the lies that 80% of the national media trolls out .
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Wichitabear said:

I love you man. I feel the same way. Things are NOT as they seem. The mission of the mainstream media is to divide us. When it comes to that, they are very good at what they do. I noticed today that many networks (including FoxNews) were recycling rioting and looting footage from the past week because today's events were not quite as "spectacular." Relax. Before you know it, coronavirus is gonna be a thing again!!!
Mitch Blood Green
Stranger said:

Where's Obama?
Where's Oprah?
Where's Jesse Jackson
Where's Al Sharpton?

Why do you need the voice of "so-called " leaders when you have the voice of "The Leader?"

Bearitto
jh0505 said:

If there is ever any seriousness to the equality movement, on both sides, Trump and Obama should combine on this. I don't they could, but there lies the problem. Show the world they can.
The "equality" movement would not care what color the president is. This is a black nationalist movement intended to take money (through either looting or reparations...but I repeat myself) from one race and give it to another.
Bearitto
tommie said:

Stranger said:

Where's Obama?
Where's Oprah?
Where's Jesse Jackson
Where's Al Sharpton?

Why do you need the voice of "so-called " leaders when you have the voice of "The Leader?"

Because the sub room temperature IQ people who place any stock on the group of "so called" leaders above, would never listen to anyone with white skin.
ScruffyD
obama spoke yesterday and put out a lengthy piece on Medium.

let me know when he had to cower in a bunker, turn the lights off at the white house, or parade around town with dogs, secret service, uniformed military, his defense secretary, AG, and others so he could simply stand in front of a church and hold up a bible, only to have the leaders of that church denounce him like a fool.
Stranger
ScruffyD said:

let me know when he had to cower in a bunker, turn the lights off at the white house, or parade around town with dogs, secret service, uniformed military, his defense secretary, AG, and others so he could simply stand in front of a church and hold up a bible, only to have the leaders of that church denounce him like a fool.

Did Obama tell people to cease criminal behavior or was he complicit with the destruction of public property?
I'm a Bearbacker
Jack and DP
ScruffyD said:

I've been around Presidential security details off and on for thirty years. All Presidents have to. Secret Service calls it and the President complies.
Wichitabear
ScruffyD said:

you can't see past your nose. Sad
BaylorBJM
"When the economy crashes, when the country goes to total hell and everything is a disaster, then you'll have riots to go back to where we used to be when we were great."

-President Donald Trump
Malbec
Stranger said:

Where's Obama?
Where's Oprah?
Where's Jesse Jackson
Where's Al Sharpton?
Shopping at Target?
Booray
Stranger said:

ScruffyD said:

Did Obama tell people to cease criminal behavior or was he complicit with the destruction of public property?

Of course he did. Not that it would matter to the buffoons on this board who want to blame him for every single thing that has ever gone wrong.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/06/01/george-floyd-protests-barack-obama-applauds-activists-condemns-violence.html
Jack and DP
Booray said:

Stranger said:

ScruffyD said:

Of course he did. Not that it would matter to the buffoons on this board who want to blame him for every single thing that has ever gone wrong.

He was in office for 8 years. Why didnt he and Joe fix this problem? He was a community organizer. Why are they still murdering in Chicago?
ScruffyD
ok you got me on that one. defend the rest.
ScruffyD
yes. it is pretty easy and seek that out for yourself though.
Jack and DP
ScruffyD said:

ok you got me on that one. defend the rest.

I'm not even worried about where Obama is at. I'm sure he's enjoying seeing this. You have to understand who has influenced him.

https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=100057050
ScruffyD
you can trace police brutality back 50+ years so let's blame every president since if we are going that route.

pretty sure the solution is not to tear gas peaceful protestors so you can make way for a pathetic photo op that even clergy are blasting.

good to see which side some of you are on. maybe y'all can bring it up in sunday school.
Jack and DP
ScruffyD said:

you can trace police brutality back 50+ years so let's blame every president since if we are going that route.

pretty sure the solution is not to tear gas peaceful protestors so you can make way for a pathetic photo op that even clergy are blasting.

good to see which side some of you are on. maybe y'all can bring it up in sunday school.

We needed that photo op just like we needed to see St John survive the night before.
If the President doesn't step out, he's hiding in the basement. There's no winning for him. That's cool.

And great to see which side your on. I wish you didn't hate this amazing country, but at least we know where you stand.
BaylorBJM
Jack and DP said:

Booray said:

Stranger said:

ScruffyD said:

He was in office for 8 years. Why didnt he and Joe fix this problem? He was a community organizer. Why are they still murdering in Chicago?
Damn. You Know things must be going well when it's 3.5 years in and the mouth breathers are still "But Obama"-ing.

ScruffyD
did you need it? you need to watch an admitted felon hold a bible upside down?
ScruffyD
such irony being told i don't love this country by someone who supports turning the military on its own citizens.
Wichitabear
Booray said:

Stranger said:

ScruffyD said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/06/01/george-floyd-protests-barack-obama-applauds-activists-condemns-violence.html
lololol
J.R.
Wichitabear said:

corncob pipe said:

Where's Trump?
Because he has ZERO credibility. Such a disgrace that he had peaceful protestors removed from the park via tear gas, and rubber bullets, so that he could walk to the church for a pathetic photo op while holding a bible like he's never held one before. Just pathetic. One of the leaders of the Diocese came out and said it was outrageous. When you think he can't lower the bar, he continually does. Zero Leadership from this putz.
George Truett
corncob pipe said:

Where's Trump?
Teargassing peaceful protesters so he can stand in front of a church he doesn't attend and hold up a Bible that he doesn't read to impress his base.
George Truett
jh0505 said:

Obama could do this.

Trump could not.

He can't do anything that would offend his base and his base loathes Obama.
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

corncob pipe said:

Where's Trump?
It would be better if he spoke from the Oval Office in prime time and address the nation like half of his advisors have been urging him to do for days.
Mitch Blood Green
Jack and DP said:

Booray said:

Stranger said:

ScruffyD said:

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/05/trumps-george-floyd-obama-protest-police-violence-kneeling.html
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Strange to hear some asking for his help after the way they talk about him.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
Wichitabear
BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

corncob pipe said:

Where's Trump?
It would be better if he spoke from the Oval Office in prime time and address the nation like half of his advisors have been urging him to do for days.
It won't matter. It never does.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.