Trump gets an F

7,122 Views | 102 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Oldbear83
ShooterTX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Username checks out said:

Don't be a *****. Vote for the Democrat this time around. Even the RWNJs know in their hearts that Trump is destroying us.
Compelling arguments... you got my vote! LOL
J.R.
Flaming Moderate said:

ShooterTX said:

Trump condemned the killing of George within 48 hours of the incident going viral. He hasn't done any worse with this situation than he has with other viral stuff... he just isn't a good PR guy.
The reality is that his policies and accomplishments are pretty dang amazing. If the markets & economy continue to rebound at this current rate, he will end up with an B+ to mid A on the economy.. which is all that really matters.

I hate to break it to you guys, but this round of BLM action will not last through the summer, much less to November. It won't be a top 5 topic for the election. The top 5 are always Economy/Taxes, Immigration/Border, Crime, International Policy/War, Healthcare. Racism usually lags somewhere behind Gun Policy, Climate Policy, Income Disparity and Women's Rights. This is probably a reflection of the fact that Black Americans are only about 12.5% of the population, and this topic is only a top 5 for that 12.5%... maybe not even top 5 for all of them either.

Please don't misunderstand. I'm not saying it is a good thing that Racism isn't a top 5 concern. I'm just saying that it is a reality of Presidential elections. If the election is between two old white guys, then Racism will not break the Top 5 issues. It may have been a top issue in 2008, but it won't be in 2020.
If anything this is a huge plus for Trump. I've heard comparisons to 1968 - between someone who is mean on Twitter and their homes burning, who do you think Soccer Moms will vote for? I would put myself in this category. I was strongly considering Biden, but his rhetoric is so extreme ... and the creepy personal stuff.
F- on George, D on Corona. Suburban. Soccer Moms are out on Trump. If he doesn't get his **** together, which he can't , he will lose the Senate for the Repubs.
syme

Don't be a *****. Vote for the Democrat this time around. Even the RWNJs know in their hearts that Trump is destroying us.

A vote for Biden is not a vote for a Biden presidency. He is simply too tired and confused to run the executive branch of a world super power. You will be voting for a insidious group that surrounds him and who will exploit his dementia to put in place a much more "progressive" agenda.
CHP Bear
Jack and DP said:

What if Nikki ran as an Independent?
And ruin her 2024 chances. Don't think so.
CHP Bear
syme said:

A vote for Biden is not a vote for a Biden presidency. He is simply too tired and confused to run the executive branch of a world super power. You will be voting for a insidious group that surrounds him and who will exploit his dementia to put in place a much more "progressive" agenda.
Syme, how right you are.
Canada2017
B- for Trump on C-19

D- for his weak handling of the riots .
Jacques Strap
I don't vote on personalities. I vote on policies. Easy decision don't even need to watch debates or even pay much attention.
PartyBear
Flaming Moderate said:

ShooterTX said:

Trump condemned the killing of George within 48 hours of the incident going viral. He hasn't done any worse with this situation than he has with other viral stuff... he just isn't a good PR guy.
The reality is that his policies and accomplishments are pretty dang amazing. If the markets & economy continue to rebound at this current rate, he will end up with an B+ to mid A on the economy.. which is all that really matters.

I hate to break it to you guys, but this round of BLM action will not last through the summer, much less to November. It won't be a top 5 topic for the election. The top 5 are always Economy/Taxes, Immigration/Border, Crime, International Policy/War, Healthcare. Racism usually lags somewhere behind Gun Policy, Climate Policy, Income Disparity and Women's Rights. This is probably a reflection of the fact that Black Americans are only about 12.5% of the population, and this topic is only a top 5 for that 12.5%... maybe not even top 5 for all of them either.

Please don't misunderstand. I'm not saying it is a good thing that Racism isn't a top 5 concern. I'm just saying that it is a reality of Presidential elections. If the election is between two old white guys, then Racism will not break the Top 5 issues. It may have been a top issue in 2008, but it won't be in 2020.
If anything this is a huge plus for Trump. I've heard comparisons to 1968 - between someone who is mean on Twitter and their homes burning, who do you think Soccer Moms will vote for? I would put myself in this category. I was strongly considering Biden, but his rhetoric is so extreme ... and the creepy personal stuff.
Social disorder is not good for an incumbent at all. That spin is ludicrous.

Do you also actually think anyone believes your "I was practically a Biden supporter until this" schtick? Biden's rhetoric was extreme? It was actually like what a president of either party typically says in this situation. But Trump having Order 66 fantasies and thinking the Army would roam America's cities shooting Americans not in their homes on his order wasnt extreme? It was extreme and the thinking of an unhinged insane person actually. Just that thinking should have triggered the 25th amendment immediately if the GOP on Capitol Hill wasnt as dysfunctional as possible. You are clearly a Trumper and as is typical of Trumpers not very bright that you think you have it hidden in the closet really well.
cms186
blackie said:

I've seen plenty of the dementia comments here concerning Biden. I'm not a doctor. I don't know if that is true or not. But I find it hard to believe that either political party would run someone who has been diagnosed as such. If they thought so, they would find a way to replace them on the ticket. Watching him speak is sometimes confusing, but so is listening to Trump. So if you guys want to diagnose him as such, that is your prerogative. But whether that is true or not is not documented as fact by competent authorities.
It seems very odd that the Republicans on here (and i assume, elsewhere) seem so willing to sling the Dementia tag at Biden, sure, hes made some slip ups with his public speaking, but doesnt Trump do that too?

It just seems so disingenuous that they throw this tag at him and then say"Oh i dont like Trump, but hes better than voting for someone with dementia" at least be honest.
I'm the English Guy
Doc Holliday
cms186 said:

blackie said:

I've seen plenty of the dementia comments here concerning Biden. I'm not a doctor. I don't know if that is true or not. But I find it hard to believe that either political party would run someone who has been diagnosed as such. If they thought so, they would find a way to replace them on the ticket. Watching him speak is sometimes confusing, but so is listening to Trump. So if you guys want to diagnose him as such, that is your prerogative. But whether that is true or not is not documented as fact by competent authorities.
It seems very odd that the Republicans on here (and i assume, elsewhere) seem so willing to sling the Dementia tag at Biden, sure, hes made some slip ups with his public speaking, but doesnt Trump do that too?

It just seems so disingenuous that they throw this tag at him and then say"Oh i dont like Trump, but hes better than voting for someone with dementia" at least be honest.
Wow.

Pretty sure I've never heard of Trump talking about hairy legs and roaches in the middle of a sentence but ok.

You ain't black if you don't vote for Biden.
J.R.
cms186 said:

blackie said:

Trump is the worst, and I mean worst orator and communicator of any President I have ever seen and that's back to Reagan. He's just terrible. Biden (not a fan), isn't anywhere close to Trump's inability to speak in cogent terms.
STxBear81
I'm all for anyone who will not tax me 70% of my earnings, who won't take my freedOm away and won't convert our country to the CCP Does any one really want free healthcare for all? Free school/ college for all ? Free drugs ? No choice in thinking for yourself and want the government to dictate what the hell we do? We are looking at doom and gloom of the likes we haven't typically seen in this country over the next 5 months as democrats try and take control and get us to depend on them.
Doc Holliday
J.R. said:

cms186 said:

blackie said:

Trump is the worst, and I mean worst orator and communicator of any President I have ever seen and that's back to Reagan. He's just terrible. Biden (not a fan), isn't anywhere close to Trump's inability to speak in cogent terms.
You know that's a lie.
cms186
Doc Holliday said:

cms186 said:

blackie said:

Wow.

Pretty sure I've never heard of Trump talking about hairy legs and roaches in the middle of a sentence but ok.

maybe not, but he slurs his words and says the wrong thing quite often, does that mean he has Dementia? probably not, same as it doesnt with Biden
I'm the English Guy
EatMoreSalmon
Biden should never have been a serious contender for president. But it is even more disheartening to see how few in the field the last two primaries were quality candidates. Trump wasn't/isn't one.
Where are the patriots that really want to work for the country instead of spouting political gobbledygook for the party? Well... our parties and media have become a poison that kills off any great candidates for the job.
ShooterTX
cms186 said:

Doc Holliday said:

cms186 said:

blackie said:

Wow.

maybe not, but he slurs his words and says the wrong thing quite often, does that mean he has Dementia? probably not, same as it doesnt with Biden

Biden forgets where he is, and why he is there.
He said he was running for the senate, even though he hadn't done a senatorial campaign for over 18 years.
He couldn't finish the most famous quote from the declaration of independence. He also couldn't remember the name of... the thing.
He had to have notes for softball interviews, and even while reading them... he gets lost.
"... you ain't black!" - do I really need to comment on that one?
Then there are the decades of insane lies about college, GPA, post grad, Nelson Mandela, plagiarism, etc
"Lying dog faced, pony soldier"

So either he has dementia, or he is just plain crazy... which is it?
Whiskey Pete
So far, I give Trump an A-
fubar
I've heard Biden speak, at length, many times over the past several months. I'll give you "you ain't black," that was stupidly stupid. That one wasn't even doctored. Other **** was. I guess that's the internet we live in.

But dementia? No. An occasional slip from a guy who was never a particularly good speaker? Yep. More than "occasional," I suppose, but nothing like what some of you clowns say.

I haven't been enthusiastic about a candidate in too long, but I'll be voting for Biden in November. The alternative has continually shown himself to be utterly unacceptable.

F quadruple minus on the current unrest.
riflebear
Biden - Dimentia
-Open Borders
-Anti Police
-Anti Law & Order
-Radical liberal Supreme Court Justice picks
-Pro China corruption
-Ukraine corruption
-Corrupt
-Pro Abortion
-Race Baiting
-Tried to pull off a coup in 2016/2017 to an incoming President
-Has no clue what to do w/ the economy which would come to a grinding halt if not retract
-Foreign policy would be weak again under liberals
-Awful for our youth/education
-encourages the media corruption

Trump - Crazy tweeter who can't help himself behind a mic
But - he's literally the opposite of everything above which most Americans should want which easily cancels out his dumb tweets and bad press conferences. Just don't watch him on TV, hold your nose & vote for him.
Yes - there are policies w/ him I disagree w/ but I'm against everything above which is why I would never vote Democrat in 2020 at any level.

Look at the Democrat leadership at every level in these liberal cities that are burning - why on earth would we want more of that?

jupiter
BaylorOkie
I'm concerned about Biden. He's not a bad choice for president, IMO (far better than Clinton), but only if he's fully capable and in charge. If he becomes mentally weak, I'm concerned about who could be calling the shots.

I do think he's losing mental capabilities, and that makes him a really weak candidate. But one that could very well win because Trump is bad, too.
GoneGirl
Did the Bodysnatchers invade and replace all the RWNJs on this site with men with functioning brains?
Porteroso
riflebear said:

F - for his twitter game and petty fights w/ others
B/B+ - For his policies and what he does behind the scenes and trying to protect ALL Americans along w/ what he's done for the inner cities & Black communities. Unfortunately the press will never talk about that. He's not a good speaker but lets be honest even when Obama was in the White House he couldn't stop rioting etc and even encouraged it so I'd rather have a crazy twitter posting President who wants to protect all Americans and bring us together vs someone who wants to divide and race bait.
What has he done for inner cities or minorities? I'm totally ignorant of this, so please, talk about it if the media won't.
Porteroso
Robert Wilson said:

Would take some balls, telling a larger narrative regarding society and public health, and then pointing to results later. Swedes and Japan pulled it off. States opening up from lockdowns aren't filling up hospitals and morgues. Trump spending so much time on twitter bit him in the ass on that one. Twitter ain't real life, but if you spend a lot of time on Twitter I can see why you'd think lockdowns were the only choice.
Sweden had like 10x more people die than Norway. Do you think that's pulling it off? Also if there's a second wave, they're nowhere close to the herd immunity they said they wanted to achieve. Everyone is coming out of it now, so it's easy to say anything. Tune might change in the coming months. Hard to predict the future, that much is for sure.
BaylorBJM
Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

cms186 said:

blackie said:

You know that's a lie.
BaylorBJM
Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

cms186 said:

blackie said:

You know that's a lie.
JXL
She went to Baylor ...

https://joj2020.com/
Doc Holliday
fubar said:

I've heard Biden speak, at length, many times over the past several months. I'll give you "you ain't black," that was stupidly stupid. That one wasn't even doctored. Other **** was. I guess that's the internet we live in.

But dementia? No. An occasional slip from a guy who was never a particularly good speaker? Yep. More than "occasional," I suppose, but nothing like what some of you clowns say.

I haven't been enthusiastic about a candidate in too long, but I'll be voting for Biden in November. The alternative has continually shown himself to be utterly unacceptable.

F quadruple minus on the current unrest.
Debatable:
Robert Wilson
Porteroso said:

Robert Wilson said:

Would take some balls, telling a larger narrative regarding society and public health, and then pointing to results later. Swedes and Japan pulled it off. States opening up from lockdowns aren't filling up hospitals and morgues. Trump spending so much time on twitter bit him in the ass on that one. Twitter ain't real life, but if you spend a lot of time on Twitter I can see why you'd think lockdowns were the only choice.
Sweden had like 10x more people die than Norway. Do you think that's pulling it off? Also if there's a second wave, they're nowhere close to the herd immunity they said they wanted to achieve. Everyone is coming out of it now, so it's easy to say anything. Tune might change in the coming months. Hard to predict the future, that much is for sure.
I won't get into a long coronavirus statistical battle to derail this thread, but there are a lot of different ways to look at how Sweden has done compared to others, including overall mortality, preparedness for a second wave, economic metrics, and civil liberties. Looking just at "coronavirus deaths" versus a neighbor is a pretty narrow way to do it, notwithstanding how slippery that stat has been. And I agree the story is far from over. Will be interesting to see, e.g., if our hospitalizations and deaths go way up as states open up. Sure doesn't seem like they have so far.
Oldbear83
If you never gave Trump an 'A' for the many things he got right, you don't get to give him an 'F' now for something you want to whine about.
blackie
EatMoreSalmon said:

Biden should never have been a serious contender for president. But it is even more disheartening to see how few in the field the last two primaries were quality candidates. Trump wasn't/isn't one.
Where are the patriots that really want to work for the country instead of spouting political gobbledygook for the party? Well... our parties and media have become a poison that kills off any great candidates for the job.
Might want to add social media and message boards to that last sentence.
Forest Bueller_bf
tommie said:

fadskier said:

Maybe a new law....each party must nominate TWO candidates....Trump (R) Haley (R) Biden (D) and Sanders (D) now wouldn't THAT be interesting...

I like the idea of a national primary then we don't get stuck with who falls out. Have it in May. Runoff July. Convention. Election.

Iowa, NH and SC shouldn't leave me with one or two options. While the have multiple.
I can think of at least 500 politicians I would rather vote for than the two clowns that have a chance to win.

Justin Amash is not a bad choice, but has zero chance. May just skip the vote, IDK.
TexasScientist
BearTruth13 said:

I wish we had an alternative to Trump. I might just not vote for president again. I don't know if I can stomach saying I voted for him. I just don't think he does well in a crisis.
My sentiment.
TexasScientist
Forest Bueller_bf said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

Maybe a new law....each party must nominate TWO candidates....Trump (R) Haley (R) Biden (D) and Sanders (D) now wouldn't THAT be interesting...

I like the idea of a national primary then we don't get stuck with who falls out. Have it in May. Runoff July. Convention. Election.

Iowa, NH and SC shouldn't leave me with one or two options. While the have multiple.
I can think of at least 500 politicians I would rather vote for than the two clowns that have a chance to win.

Justin Amash is not a bad choice, but has zero chance. May just skip the vote, IDK.
Amash withdrew.
TexasScientist
Oldbear83 said:

If you never gave Trump an 'A' for the many things he got right, you don't get to give him an 'F' now for something you want to whine about.
You can make an F without making an A in anything.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.