Trump gets an F

6,985 Views | 102 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Oldbear83
Oldbear83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

If you never gave Trump an 'A' for the many things he got right, you don't get to give him an 'F' now for something you want to whine about.
You can make an F without making an A in anything.
You would know, judging from your level of academic rigor in your statements, TS.
Jack Bauer
Look at this f'in hit job. It's like a race to the bottom between Trump and the media.

corncob pipe
Upgraded to C+
br53
I'm tired. I'm tired of this whole argument and finger pointing and everybody wanting someone to understand them and feel sorry for them and blaming each other. We need to realize we arent ever going to understand what everybody else experiences and goes thru in life. WE need to just learn to be civil and accept that HISTORY wasnt fair to everyone all the time and learn from it. It will never happen and I understand that it wont happen just like world peace wont ever happen. It cant because there has to be some person stirring crap in each corner. So lets just face it and be civil and move forward. It's Friday lets all get a beer/wine/liquor or whatever you choose to make you happy and roll into the weekend being grateful that we have our health and are alive.
Oldbear83
br53 said:

I'm tired. I'm tired of this whole argument and finger pointing and everybody wanting someone to understand them and feel sorry for them and blaming each other. We need to realize we arent ever going to understand what everybody else experiences and goes thru in life. WE need to just learn to be civil and accept that HISTORY wasnt fair to everyone all the time and learn from it. It will never happen and I understand that it wont happen just like world peace wont ever happen. It cant because there has to be some person stirring crap in each corner. So lets just face it and be civil and move forward. It's Friday lets all get a beer/wine/liquor or whatever you choose to make you happy and roll into the weekend being grateful that we have our health and are alive.
Hm

I will give your post a B-. We're not really having a weekend until we have baseball, criminals get locked up instead of praised by the media, and the economy gets back to where it was in January.
br53
Oldbear83 said:

br53 said:

Hm

I will give your post a B-. We're not really having a weekend until we have baseball, criminals get locked up instead of praised by the media, and the economy gets back to where it was in January.
Thanks for such high marks. There was baseball last night on ESPN2, not much better than high school ball but I will give em a pass since they havent played a real game in 3 months. I saw three people get arrested on my way to work (1 black, 1 white, one was brown maybe vietnamese or hispanic couldnt tell). By economy I assume you mean 28k and historically low unemployment, its coming keep voting for real Republicans not RINO's.
LIB,MR BEARS
Username checks out said:

Don't be a *****. Vote for the Democrat this time around. Even the RWNJs know in their hearts that Trump is destroying us.

Free abortions and sell the parts.

Clone Margaret Sanger.

To clean up a neighborhood, you gotta use a vacuum. Suck'em out!!!
br53

Apparently the DC mayor just had BLACK LIVES MATTER painted on the street leading to the White House. The mayor apparently had the UTAH National Guard kicked out of a hotel in DC because she doesnt want her city paying for it. She and Trump are about to engage in a very open pissing match
Oldbear83
Go ahead and paint the street. Two months from now the traffic will make it unreadable anyway.

Talk about poor planning.
br53
Oldbear83 said:

Go ahead and paint the street. Two months from now the traffic will make it unreadable anyway.

She has plenty of tax payer money to spend. OH wait DC is as broke at Detroit
riflebear
Porteroso said:

riflebear said:

F - for his twitter game and petty fights w/ others
B/B+ - For his policies and what he does behind the scenes and trying to protect ALL Americans along w/ what he's done for the inner cities & Black communities. Unfortunately the press will never talk about that. He's not a good speaker but lets be honest even when Obama was in the White House he couldn't stop rioting etc and even encouraged it so I'd rather have a crazy twitter posting President who wants to protect all Americans and bring us together vs someone who wants to divide and race bait.
What has he done for inner cities or minorities? I'm totally ignorant of this, so please, talk about it if the media won't.
Outside of the record unemployment before Covid which is the best thing anyone could do these other few things are the biggest and something Obama never did.

https://apnews.com/c4834e48841d97c5a93312b1bf75302a
Over $250 Million/yr to HBCUs - something they asked Obama to do but didn't

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/president-donald-j-trump-lifting-american-communities-left-behind-2/
Part of the tax cuts included provisions/incentives for investors that would stimulate over $100B in private capital investment into inner city/poor opportunity zones for minorities

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/12/robert-johnson-gives-trump-credit-for-doing-positive-things.html
Forest Bueller_bf
TexasScientist said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

Maybe a new law....each party must nominate TWO candidates....Trump (R) Haley (R) Biden (D) and Sanders (D) now wouldn't THAT be interesting...

I like the idea of a national primary then we don't get stuck with who falls out. Have it in May. Runoff July. Convention. Election.

Iowa, NH and SC shouldn't leave me with one or two options. While the have multiple.
I can think of at least 500 politicians I would rather vote for than the two clowns that have a chance to win.

Justin Amash is not a bad choice, but has zero chance. May just skip the vote, IDK.
Amash withdrew.
Thanks.
br53
Forest Bueller_bf said:

TexasScientist said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

Maybe a new law....each party must nominate TWO candidates....Trump (R) Haley (R) Biden (D) and Sanders (D) now wouldn't THAT be interesting...

I like the idea of a national primary then we don't get stuck with who falls out. Have it in May. Runoff July. Convention. Election.

Iowa, NH and SC shouldn't leave me with one or two options. While the have multiple.
I can think of at least 500 politicians I would rather vote for than the two clowns that have a chance to win.

Justin Amash is not a bad choice, but has zero chance. May just skip the vote, IDK.
Amash withdrew.
Thanks.
The Amish want to be President? Well atleast they wouldnt light the White House up like a rainbow.
riflebear
Porteroso said:

riflebear said:

B/B+ - For his policies and what he does behind the scenes and trying to protect ALL Americans along w/ what he's done for the inner cities & Black communities. Unfortunately the press will never talk about that. He's not a good speaker but lets be honest even when Obama was in the White House he couldn't stop rioting etc and even encouraged it so I'd rather have a crazy twitter posting President who wants to protect all Americans and bring us together vs someone who wants to divide and race bait.
What has he done for inner cities or minorities? I'm totally ignorant of this, so please, talk about it if the media won't.
This is also a great listen, lists a lot more. Amazing the media doesn't report on all of this stuff since they are so concerned about minorities and low income areas. You would think they would shout this from the rooftops since it's helping and will help so many minorities.

Whiskey Pete
br53 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

TexasScientist said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

Amash withdrew.
Thanks.
The Amish want to be President? Well atleast they wouldnt light the White House up like a rainbow.
Not to mention they could farm the rose garden too
br53
HashTag said:

br53 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

TexasScientist said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

Amash withdrew.
Thanks.
Both Trump and Biden would be happy with their use of ho's.
Mitch Blood Green
Oldbear83 said:

She knows that. She's in a fight with the WH about unidentified police in DC. She has balls.
Mitch Blood Green
riflebear said:

Porteroso said:

riflebear said:

Outside of the record unemployment before Covid which is the best thing anyone could do these other few things are the biggest and something Obama never did.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/president-donald-j-trump-lifting-american-communities-left-behind-2/
Part of the tax cuts included provisions/incentives for investors that would stimulate over $100B in private capital investment into inner city/poor opportunity zones for minorities

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/12/robert-johnson-gives-trump-credit-for-doing-positive-things.html

Under Obama, as you know, we had an opposition named "Tea Party Republicans". They fought tooth and nail to reduce the budget. They still exists. Don't stand for fiscal responsibility anymore.
br53
tommie said:

Oldbear83 said:

She knows that. She's in a fight with the WH about unidentified police in DC. She has balls.
Has very little to do with the unidentified police. I am pretty sure it said national guard on their clothing. It has to do with she is pissed at Trump.
Whiskey Pete
br53 said:

HashTag said:

br53 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

TexasScientist said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

Amash withdrew.
Thanks.
Both Trump and Biden would be happy with their use of ho's.
Ha!
ShooterTX
tommie said:

riflebear said:

Porteroso said:

riflebear said:

Under Obama, as you know, we had an opposition named "Tea Party Republicans". They fought tooth and nail to reduce the budget. They still exists. Don't stand for fiscal responsibility anymore.
Obama had a democrat majority in both the House and Senate... and he STILL didn't do anything!
What is your next excuse?
Mitch Blood Green
ShooterTX said:

tommie said:

riflebear said:

Porteroso said:

riflebear said:

Obama had a democrat majority in both the House and Senate... and he STILL didn't do anything!

Only for two years. They focused on the economy and health care those two years.
Johnny Bear
tommie said:

ShooterTX said:

tommie said:

riflebear said:

Porteroso said:

riflebear said:

Only for two years. They focused on the economy and health care those two years.

And the result was disastrous abortion known as "Obamacare" and a stagnant economy not going much of anywhere for all 8 of his years.
Oldbear83
tommie said:

ShooterTX said:

Only for two years. They focused on ignoring the economy and corrupting health care those two years.
FIFY
Mitch Blood Green
Johnny Bear said:

tommie said:

ShooterTX said:

tommie said:

riflebear said:

Porteroso said:

riflebear said:

And the result was disastrous abortion known as "Obamacare" and a stagnant economy not going much of anywhere for all 8 of his years.

What is the Republican answer? With 13.3% unemployment and a pandemic, should we all get our healthcare from our employer?

What is a better plan?
TexasScientist
Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

If you never gave Trump an 'A' for the many things he got right, you don't get to give him an 'F' now for something you want to whine about.
You would know, judging from your level of academic rigor in your statements, TS.
I'll compare my GPA to yours any day.
riflebear
Oldbear83
TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

Your homeschool grades don't count.
fadskier
Oldbear83 said:

THIS is my problem with Democrats...look at the money she wasted AND look at the murder rates of blacks in her community!
Salute the Marines - Joe Biden
fadskier
Jinx 2 said:

Did the Bodysnatchers invade and replace all the RWNJs on this site with men with functioning brains?
You really can't be civil can you? You gripe about Trump's name-calling but you do exactly the same thing.
Salute the Marines - Joe Biden
ShooterTX
tommie said:

ShooterTX said:

tommie said:

riflebear said:

Porteroso said:

riflebear said:

And they failed at both.
TexasScientist
Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

My appologies, I didn't realize you only have your homeschool grades with which to comapare. I didn't mean to insult you. Now I understand your attitude.
TexasScientist
Here's a pretty good in depth article on the status of the replacement wall Trump has built so far with military funds, instead of pesos.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2020/national/immigration/border-wall-progress/

Oldbear83
TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

My appologies, I didn't realize you only have your homeschool grades with which to comapre. I didn't mean to insult you. Now I understand your attitude.
Weak attempt to redirect by TS. Your lack of rigor in your statements demonstrates that if you were not homeschooled, your chemistry teacher was forcing the class to sample his experiments.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.