So who out there is fired up to vote FOR Biden?

19,286 Views | 289 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by quash
Johnny Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It's understood there are those of you that will be voting AGAINST Trump, which means voting for Biden. I get it that some of you hate Trump so much you'd vote for a sewer rat if that was the other option - which I think is simultaneously both ignorant and dangerous - but I get it that you feel that way. That aside, I'm curious who is honestly excited and enthused to vote FOR Biden. If you are, please explain why and answers like "because Trump sucks" or "because Orange Man Bad" or "because Trump is crazy" don't count. I understand and accept that you feel that way, but I'm really curious about what POSITIVE reasons you see to vote FOR Biden. Especially interested in answers from those of you that claim to be business tycoons, oil barons, high income earners, lawyers, scientists, and concerned pastors. How will a Biden Presidency actually be positive for or help you, your business or vocation, and the country in general?

Looking forward to your responses.
Johnny Bear
Hey, just wanted to pause for a moment and thank all of you future Biden voters for overwhelming this thread with so many POSITIVE, motivational reasons to vote FOR dementia Joe thus far. I had no idea.
Doc Holliday
I wish we had someone with the balls of Trump, but super polished and witty.

Someone anti establishment and centered enough reign in the radicals on both ends and root out government corruption while shrinking the size of bureaucracy.
Booray
For 6 election cycles

Bush v. Clinton
Clinton v. Dole
Bush v Gore
Bush v Kerry
Obama v McCain
Obama v Romney

I had my preference but was confident that wither candidate was up to the task.

The three cycles before that

Bush v. Dukakis
Reagan v. Mondale
Reagan v Carter

I was confident that the winner was up to the task

The one cycle before that

Carter v Ford

I was confident that either could do the job, but I turned out to be wrong about that.

In the last election

Trump v Clinton

I was confident that the loser could do the job, bu voted against her in protest anyway.

This year in

Trump v Biden

for the first time in my voting life, I am not sure that either candidate is up to the job.

Johnny Bear
Booray said:

For 6 election cycles

Bush v. Clinton
Clinton v. Dole
Bush v Gore
Bush v Kerry
Obama v McCain
Obama v Romney

Bush v. Dukakis
Reagan v. Mondale
Reagan v Carter

Carter v Ford

I was confident that either could do the job, but I turned out to be wrong about that.

In the last election

Trump v Clinton

I was confident that the loser could do the job, bu voted against her in protest anyway.

This year in

Trump v Biden

for the first time in my voting life, I am not sure that either candidate is up to the job.

e, but c.

You could've just posted I've got no positive reasons to vote for Joe, but thanks anyway for the boring dissertation.
cinque
I'm very excited:

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1275496343872712705?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.foxnews.com%2Fpolitics%2Fbiden-taking-aim-at-trump-over-health-care-amid-coronavirus-pandemic
The_barBEARian
cinque said:

I'm very excited:

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1275496343872712705?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.foxnews.com%2Fpolitics%2Fbiden-taking-aim-at-trump-over-health-care-amid-coronavirus-pandemic
I love how his black antifa looking face mask is completely crooked in his twitter avatar... I'm starting the question if he is really this senile or this is all one giant joke...
Booray
Johnny Bear said:

Booray said:

For 6 election cycles

Bush v. Clinton
Clinton v. Dole
Bush v Gore
Bush v Kerry
Obama v McCain
Obama v Romney

Bush v. Dukakis
Reagan v. Mondale
Reagan v Carter

Carter v Ford

In the last election

Trump v Clinton

This year in

Trump v Biden

e, but c.

You could've just posted I've got no positive reasons to vote for Joe, but thanks anyway for the boring dissertation.
Or that I have infinite reasons to vote against Trump
muddybrazos
Doc Holliday said:

I wish we had someone with the balls of Trump, but super polished and witty.

Someone anti establishment and centered enough reign in the radicals on both ends and root out government corruption while shrinking the size of bureaucracy.
I'm holding out hope that Tucker will run in 2024 bc he is exactly what we need.
4th and Inches
cinque said:

I'm very excited:

If only that was Joe who wrote that Twitter post...
Osodecentx
Booray said:

Trump v Biden

Yep
Johnny Bear
cinque said:

I'm very excited:

Improving the utter abortion otherwise known as Obamacare, huh? Yeah, that's a winning message. LOL!!
Johnny Bear
Booray said:

Johnny Bear said:

Booray said:

For 6 election cycles

Bush v. Clinton
Clinton v. Dole
Bush v Gore
Bush v Kerry
Obama v McCain
Obama v Romney

Bush v. Dukakis
Reagan v. Mondale
Reagan v Carter

Carter v Ford

In the last election

Trump v Clinton

This year in

Trump v Biden

e, but c.

Got it - I know you're a hate filled person regarding Trump, but the subject of the OP is reasons to vote FOR Biden. Please stay on topic.
4yrletterbear
Mr Treason , John Kerry was not up to the task if he had won.
Booray
Johnny Bear said:

Booray said:

Johnny Bear said:

Booray said:

For 6 election cycles

Bush v. Clinton
Clinton v. Dole
Bush v Gore
Bush v Kerry
Obama v McCain
Obama v Romney

Bush v. Dukakis
Reagan v. Mondale
Reagan v Carter

Carter v Ford

In the last election

Trump v Clinton

This year in

Trump v Biden

e, but c.

Got it - I know you're a hate filled person regarding Trump, but the subject of the OP is reasons to vote FOR Biden. Please stay on topic.
You proved your point. There isn't a lot of enthusiasm for Biden. The fact that he is going to win in a landslide says a lot about your guy.
Johnny Bear
Booray said:

Johnny Bear said:

Booray said:

Johnny Bear said:

Booray said:

For 6 election cycles

Bush v. Clinton
Clinton v. Dole
Bush v Gore
Bush v Kerry
Obama v McCain
Obama v Romney

Bush v. Dukakis
Reagan v. Mondale
Reagan v Carter

Carter v Ford

In the last election

Trump v Clinton

This year in

Trump v Biden

e, but c.

You proved your point. There isn't a lot of enthusiasm for Biden. The fact that he is going to win in a landslide says a lot about your guy.

So you really believe a candidate can win a presidential election, let alone in a landslide, while having no real positive reasons to vote FOR him? in other words, just saying my opponent sucks and I'm not my opponent, so vote for me is enough - right? Not happening, and it's a major reason Trump is going to be reelected - quite possibly in a landslide - because there is a lot of enthusiasm among his base to vote FOR him.
Booray
Johnny Bear said:

Booray said:

Johnny Bear said:

Booray said:

Johnny Bear said:

Booray said:

For 6 election cycles

Bush v. Clinton
Clinton v. Dole
Bush v Gore
Bush v Kerry
Obama v McCain
Obama v Romney

Bush v. Dukakis
Reagan v. Mondale
Reagan v Carter

Carter v Ford

In the last election

Trump v Clinton

This year in

Trump v Biden

e, but c.

So you really believe a candidate can win a presidential election, let alone in a landslide, while having no real positive reasons to vote FOR him? in other words, just saying my opponent sucks and I'm not my opponent, so vote for me is enough - right? Not happening, and it's a major reason Trump is going to be reelected - quite possibly in a landslide.
We will see.

I am plenty enthusiastic about the policies Biden has stood for throughout his career. Slightly center left is exactly where I line up on the scale. My support for him is lukewarm based on his age; I don't think he has the energy to make any of those policies a reality.
Doc Holliday
Booray said:

Johnny Bear said:

Booray said:

Johnny Bear said:

Booray said:

Johnny Bear said:

Booray said:

For 6 election cycles

Bush v. Clinton
Clinton v. Dole
Bush v Gore
Bush v Kerry
Obama v McCain
Obama v Romney

Bush v. Dukakis
Reagan v. Mondale
Reagan v Carter

Carter v Ford

In the last election

Trump v Clinton

This year in

Trump v Biden

e, but c.

So you really believe a candidate can win a presidential election, let alone in a landslide, while having no real positive reasons to vote FOR him? in other words, just saying my opponent sucks and I'm not my opponent, so vote for me is enough - right? Not happening, and it's a major reason Trump is going to be reelected - quite possibly in a landslide.
We will see.

I am plenty enthusiastic about the policies Biden has stood for throughout his career. Slightly center left is exactly where I line up on the scale. My support for him is lukewarm based on his age; I don't think he has the energy to make any of those policies a reality.
I didn't know you liked mass incarcerations, one of Biden's biggest policies in his career.
Johnny Bear
Booray said:

Johnny Bear said:

Booray said:

Johnny Bear said:

Booray said:

Johnny Bear said:

Booray said:

For 6 election cycles

Bush v. Clinton
Clinton v. Dole
Bush v Gore
Bush v Kerry
Obama v McCain
Obama v Romney

Bush v. Dukakis
Reagan v. Mondale
Reagan v Carter

Carter v Ford

In the last election

Trump v Clinton

This year in

Trump v Biden

e, but c.

We will see.

Are you serious?? Whatever policies Biden has stood for throughout his lengthy and largely ineffective career are a thing of the past. He's completely an empty suit puppet of the Bernie Sanders bolshevik crowd at this point and probably doesn't even remember what he supposedly once stood for. Any more in effect he's about as much "slightly center left" as I'm a Buddhist Monk.
57Bear
Boo said:

... I am plenty enthusiastic about the policies Biden has stood for throughout his career. Slightly center left is exactly where I line up on the scale. My support for him is lukewarm based on his age; I don't think he has the energy to make any of those policies a reality.
Two questions for Booray: What policies that Biden stood for have been implemented (and are still implemented)? Did he have a major role in their implementation?

BaylorOkie
It's pretty clear the OP has no interest in reasonable discussion, but thanks for trying.
LTbear
BaylorOkie said:

It's pretty clear the OP has no interest in reasonable discussion, but thanks for trying.

Yep
Johnny Bear
On the contrary, I'm perfectly fine with reasonable discussion. Just wanting to know what positive reasons there are to vote for Biden as the leader of the free world. And I think it's pretty telling the thread has gone this long and nobody's provided even one.
Flaming Moderate
The Ukrainians, Russians, and Chinese?
Canada2017
In reality no one is voting for Biden to be POTUS.

You are voting for his VP to be POTUS.

There is zero chance Biden serves out a 4 year term .

Malbec
Don't kid yourself. Biden is the modern-day equivalent of Paul von Hindenburg. The proof will be in the VP.
blackie
Canada2017 said:

In my opinion if Trump wins, you have the same scenario.
BaylorOkie
blackie said:

Canada2017 said:

Yes, please.
fubar
Johnny Bear said:

Booray said:

For 6 election cycles

Bush v. Clinton
Clinton v. Dole
Bush v Gore
Bush v Kerry
Obama v McCain
Obama v Romney

Bush v. Dukakis
Reagan v. Mondale
Reagan v Carter

Carter v Ford

In the last election

Trump v Clinton

This year in

Trump v Biden

e, but c.

You start the thread with a stupid rant and then respond this way to somebody who takes the time to answer?

I'm voting for Joe Biden, and I don't give a **** what you think of my reasons.
Waco1947
I'm fired up
Canada2017
BaylorOkie said:

blackie said:

Canada2017 said:

Yes, please.
Agreed ...I'd take Pence over Trump
Canada2017
fubar said:

Johnny Bear said:

Booray said:

For 6 election cycles

Bush v. Clinton
Clinton v. Dole
Bush v Gore
Bush v Kerry
Obama v McCain
Obama v Romney

Bush v. Dukakis
Reagan v. Mondale
Reagan v Carter

Carter v Ford

In the last election

Trump v Clinton

This year in

Trump v Biden

e, but c.

You start the thread with a stupid rant and then respond this way to somebody who takes the time to answer?

I'm voting for Joe Biden, and I don't give a **** what you think of my reasons.
Perfectly fine.....vote for Biden.

Honest question: Biden has publicly stated he is going to raise taxes, supports the GREEN plan and provide free medical care to illegals.

Which, if any, of these policies do you support and why ?

Jack Bauer
Biden has said that:

Covid has killed 120M Americans
Gun violence has killed 150M Americans
His child tax credit would put 720M women back into the workforce.

I think there is a reason he is sitting in his basement.
LIB,MR BEARS
57Bear said:

Boo said:

... I am plenty enthusiastic about the policies Biden has stood for throughout his career. Slightly center left is exactly where I line up on the scale. My support for him is lukewarm based on his age; I don't think he has the energy to make any of those policies a reality.
Two questions for Booray: What policies that Biden stood for have been implemented (and are still implemented)? Did he have a major role in their implementation?

to this day, the capital hill cafeteria has 3, THREE flavors of jello!
PartyBear
Y'all are just clueless as to where the country is and it's mood and the shape it is in. Biden's main selling point is he is not Trump and as of now that appears to be enough for even significant coat tails.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.