So who out there is fired up to vote FOR Biden?

19,192 Views | 289 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by quash
Osodecentx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
JusHappy2BeHere said:

As for the undocumented, I think you are misrepresenting what Biden has said, and are ignoring that they get treated now
All Democrats At Main Debate Agree Illegal Immigrants Should Get Health Care Coverage

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/06/27/all_dem_candidates_raise_hand_when_asked_if_illegal_immigrants_should_get_health_care_coverage_at_debate.html

"This is a show of hands question and hold them up so people can see. Raise your hand if your government plan would provide coverage for undocumented immigrants," Guthrie said to the candidates Thursday night.

Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders, Kamala Harris, Andrew Yang, Pete Buttigieg, Kirsten Gillibrand, Michael Bennet, Marianne Williamson, John Hickenlooper, and Eric Swalwell all raised their hand.
GoneGirl
Osodecentx said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

As for the undocumented, I think you are misrepresenting what Biden has said, and are ignoring that they get treated now
All Democrats At Main Debate Agree Illegal Immigrants Should Get Health Care Coverage

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/06/27/all_dem_candidates_raise_hand_when_asked_if_illegal_immigrants_should_get_health_care_coverage_at_debate.html

"This is a show of hands question and hold them up so people can see. Raise your hand if your government plan would provide coverage for undocumented immigrants," Guthrie said to the candidates Thursday night.

Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders, Kamala Harris, Andrew Yang, Pete Buttigieg, Kirsten Gillibrand, Michael Bennet, Marianne Williamson, John Hickenlooper, and Eric Swalwell all raised their hand.
Why does this bother you so much?

I'd rather pay for their healthcare than have them out spread COVID or begging in the streets because they can no longer earn.

Republcians are pennywise and pound foolish. Some healthcare is worth the nvestment--the basic care that keeps people in the workforce, paying taxes, and off the dole.
Osodecentx
Jinx 2 said:

Osodecentx said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Why does this bother you so much?

I'd rather pay for their healthcare than have them out spread COVID or begging in the streets because they can no longer earn.

Republcians are pennywise and pound foolish. Some healthcare is worth the nvestment--the basic care that keeps people in the workforce, paying taxes, and off the dole.
How many will cross the border? You'll put them on welfare (more than they can make in Guatemala), you'll house them (better than they can get in Mexico), you'll feed them (better than they can get in Colombia), educate them (re-educate them), you'll register them to vote (if the re-education works, deportation if it doesn't), you'll give them reparations just because, and you'll defund the police and blame me when they burn your house.
riflebear
Oldbear83
One thing I think is missed by too many, is that whoever wins the White House is going face a butt-ton of pissed-off Americans.

Anyone thinking that things will calm down once the inauguration happens is fooling themselves.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Wichitabear
Yep
Doc Holliday
Biden is a Trojan horse for the radical left.

If y'all want to go down that path, be my guest...you'll NEVER regain the power you hand over.
riflebear
blackie
Oldbear83 said:

One thing I think is missed by too many, is that whoever wins the White House is going face a butt-ton of pissed-off Americans.

Anyone thinking that things will calm down once the inauguration happens is fooling themselves.
And, unless there is a landslide (highly unlikely) we won't even know for many days after November 3, possibly longer, who is the winner. It will be a media zoo between the left and right wing cable networks.

It is too much to ask for the winner to go about trying to bring the country together? Should that not be the priority? But of course what we will get is likely the complete opposite. The winning side will claim they have a mandate from the voters to install their total agenda, even though it is possible that the voters, as in 2016, didn't really vote FOR the winner....they voted AGAINST the loser. Both parties' plan to bring the country together is to run it the way they want to.....to hell with everyone else. We have already played this game for the last 8 years. It is a long-term losing game to play.
Oldbear83
blackie said:

Oldbear83 said:

And, unless there is a landslide (highly unlikely) we won't even know for many days after November 3, possibly longer, who is the winner. It will be a media zoo between the left and right wing cable networks.

It is too much to ask for the winner to go about trying to bring the country together? Should that not be the priority? But of course what we will get is likely the complete opposite. The winning side will claim they have a mandate from the voters to install their total agenda, even though it is possible that the voters, as in 2016, didn't really vote FOR the winner....they voted AGAINST the loser. Both parties' plan to bring the country together is to run it the way they want to.....to hell with everyone else. We have already played this game for the last 8 years. It is a long-term losing game to play.
Tell you what: How about the Democrats finally accept the results of 2016. Then we can talk about 2020.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
quash
riflebear said:

That's not vote fraud. That's pre-election **** ups.

Again, when you whine about vote fraud and then present the thousands of voter registrations for Mickey Mouse and family pets, or misdelivered or misprinted absentee ballots (which are fine per Trump) that is just pre-election ****ery. Vote fraud is when Mickey gets his vote counted.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.