Baylor University announcement

16,176 Views | 196 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by boognish_bear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PartyBear said:

Baylor is not slashing its throat.
I am surprised this bunch hasn't kowtowed to the NCAA already and given Baylor a self-imposed three year probation for Baylor Football.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
PartyBear
Why does that surprise you. They arent kowtowing to y'alls ilk and y'all are the real mob on Baylor's case.
boognish_bear
nein51
This announcement set some people on this board off on FB yesterday.
Username checks out
nein51 said:

White nationalist gonna white nationalist
wuzzybear
Better to be a white nationalist than let the country go to hell in a handbasket which is exactly what you will get with your bro Joe. Now the far left is refusing to have a single debate...just hide in the basement til after the election! Is that what you want User? No dialogue at all bw the 2 people at the top of ticket when we've had debates (oh about 3-4/election) every campaign.

Just hard to believe you cannot even grasp what you are saying. If MoJoe wins I'll remember you when they come for your guns, your religion, your property. If you think this is a bridge too far you need to read a bit more of what these bozos want.

You are such a moron with your smack and you cannot even see it coming. I am willing to bet by the end of October you will change your mind once the next 3 mos pass and you have a better understanding of things.
boognish_bear
nein51 said:

Facebook and Sicem arguments unfortunately end up having a lot in common
PartyBear
wuzzybear said:

Better to be a white nationalist than let the country go to hell in a handbasket which is exactly what you will get with your bro Joe. .

Actually the country is in Hell now and went there over the past 3 1/2 years. Additionally I think we have seen the first confession here to being a white nationalist.
nein51
boognish_bear said:

nein51 said:

Facebook and Sicem arguments unfortunately end up having a lot in common

Lots of the same people
Osodecentx
PartyBear said:

wuzzybear said:

Better to be a white nationalist than let the country go to hell in a handbasket which is exactly what you will get with your bro Joe. .

Actually the country is in Hell now and went there over the past 3 1/2 years. Additionally I think we have seen the first confession here to being a white nationalist.
Are you sure it didn't start 11 years ago?
I'm sure you'll be fair
curtpenn
PartyBear said:

There isnt a liberal president. There is one who stands up to racism however. You folks do yourselves no favors at all when you practically admit that racism is part of your doctrine and you have to defend it. There is a difference between right wingism and conservatism. Livingston is a right of center person who stands up to racism. I'm pretty sure she is a Republican based on a discussion I had with a common friend of hers. Remember she did it before when she called out the idiot former chair during the Briles firing when it turned out he had racist attituded surrounding all of that.

Incidentally this committee hardly looks like a cabal of multi ethnic folks yall were scared to death of. And even if it was, as I said from the beginning y'all''s verbal hysteria about changing the name of the school is and has been lunatic chatter.
It's sad you lack the mental dexterity to understand that seeing no need for further listening/apolgizing/groveling = racism.
curtpenn
PartyBear said:

wuzzybear said:

Well, I'm white and a nationalist. Guess there's two?
BaylorFTW
PartyBear said:

wuzzybear said:

Why is being a white nationalist worse than being a cultural marxist or a open borders/ pro illegal immigration globalist? And who gets decide who is good and who is bad and by what criteria?
boognish_bear
The_barBEARian
boognish_bear said:

Those look like a group of oppressed folks if ever I saw them!
boognish_bear
Osodecentx
Is there a way to send questions for the town hal?
boognish_bear
Osodecentx said:

This is where you can register to attend.... Not sure about questions

https://www1.baylor.edu/ers/register.aspx?event_id=128865
Osodecentx
boognish_bear said:

Osodecentx said:

Thanks. Are we just supposed to listen or participate?
SIC EM 94
Osodecentx said:

boognish_bear said:

Osodecentx said:

Thanks. Are we just supposed to listen or participate?

Highly doubtful they want you to actually participate. That would possibly endanger the narrative they have already crafted.
Russell Gym
Please share from your advanced copy.
boognish_bear
boognish_bear

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.