Let's Clean it Up

1,024 Views | 34 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by ValhallaBear
Ashley Hodge
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
state your opinions with passion and civility but do so without calling others an idiot, racist, or worse. We've been handing out some 12 hour bans like candy lately. It is possible to post without trying to assume the worst in posters that you are debating. We will allow free speech and opinions as long as it doesn't descend into anger, threats and personal attacks.

Thanks- Ashley
LTbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldbear83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Any chance we can extend that to TV networks?
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Forest Bueller_bf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BaylorOkie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yep. People need to keep in mind that all this noise is about an election. Nothing more. It will all be over on November 4th. We should all do our best to play nice nice until then. And no drunk posting!
MANSA - "Make America Not Scared Again!"
br53
How long do you want to ignore this user?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Yep. People need to keep in mind that all this noise is about an election. Nothing more. It will all be over on November 4th. We should all do our best to play nice nice until then. And no drunk posting!
Oh my! Posting will be down 75-80%.
FWBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, and soon Facebook and Sicem365!!!


Ashley Hodge
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
FWBear said:

Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, and soon Facebook and Sicem365!!!



nah we strike an equal opportunity ban hammer here. We don't care what your political affiliation or the color of your skin is. We just want people to act decent.
FWBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ashley Hodge said:

FWBear said:

Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, and soon Facebook and Sicem365!!!



nah we strike an equal opportunity ban hammer here. We don't care what your political affiliation or the color of your skin is. We just want people to act decent.
Then can Sicem365 buy one or all of the aforementioned social media companies? Maybe Hodges Fund could buy them?
Doc Holliday
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Doc Holliday
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I got called 'vicously stupid' this morning lol, they meant 'viciously'
FWBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Doc Holliday said:

I got called 'vicously stupid' this morning lol, they meant 'viciously'
Maybe vicariously? Like you are being stupid, but through the eyes of their posts?
BaylorTaxman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ashley - Thank you !
ATL Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I just edited a post of mine from calling a statement (not poster) dumbass to misguided. I will continue to "endeavor to persevere". (name the movie)
corncob pipe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
OJW
Canada2017
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Did Golemll get banned ?

Stranger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I heard the late, great Baylor Bear, John Hill Westbrook deliver a sermon one time. He said that if the Bible had only once verse it should be The Golden Rule. Do unto others as you should have them do to you.
I'm a Bearbacker
Jack and DP
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Canada2017 said:

Did Golemll get banned ?


fubar
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Doc Holliday said:

I got called 'vicously stupid' this morning lol, they meant 'viciously'
On the old site somebody posted "Your a moron!" at me.

Became my sig.
Doc Holliday
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FWBear said:

Doc Holliday said:

I got called 'vicously stupid' this morning lol, they meant 'viciously'
Maybe vicariously? Like you are being stupid, but through the eyes of their posts?
Haha
Canada2017
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jack and DP said:

Canada2017 said:

Did Golemll get banned ?





I don't get the joke ....help an old guy out .

PM if need be .
Jack and DP
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Canada2017 said:

Jack and DP said:

Canada2017 said:

Did Golemll get banned ?





I don't get the joke ....help an old guy out .

PM if need be .


I think Golem got banned before poster even got banned. He'll come back as GollemIV or such.
Canada2017
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I hope so......he was a good read though we certainly didn't always agree.

Bearitto
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ashley Hodge said:

state your opinions with passion and civility but do so without calling others an idiot, racist, or worse. We've been handing out some 12 hour bans like candy lately. It is possible to post without trying to assume the worst in posters that you are debating. We will allow free speech and opinions as long as it doesn't descend into anger, threats and personal attacks.

Thanks- Ashley


If you take away "racist", you just eliminated circa 97% of all leftist arguments. That seems pretty one sided to me. But you balance it out by taking away "idiot", I suppose.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thanks.
Never trust a man to control others who cannot control himself.

Robert E. Lee
ValhallaBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Canada2017 said:

Did Golemll get banned ?


Nope...he's here

Closer than you might think
ValhallaBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
How did cinque rise above the permaban hammer?
bear2be2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ValhallaBear said:

How did cinque rise above the permaban hammer?
How did you?
Flaming Moderate
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ValhallaBear said:

How did cinque rise above the permaban hammer?
CB gets the special needs exemption.
GolemIII
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jack and DP said:

Canada2017 said:

Jack and DP said:

Canada2017 said:

Did Golemll get banned ?





I don't get the joke ....help an old guy out .

PM if need be .


I think Golem got banned before poster even got banned. He'll come back as GollemIV or such.
Jack and DP
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CHP Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ATL Bear said:

I just edited a post of mine from calling a statement (not poster) dumbass to misguided. I will continue to "endeavor to persevere". (name the movie)
The Outlaw Josef Wales
Canada2017
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Welcome back .
ValhallaBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CHP Bear said:

ATL Bear said:

I just edited a post of mine from calling a statement (not poster) dumbass to misguided. I will continue to "endeavor to persevere". (name the movie)
The Outlaw Josef Wales
Amish Outlaw?
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.