Bolshviks on the Brazos

10,359 Views | 113 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by KOKQB70
TexasScientist
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Florda_mike said:

TexasScientist said:

ATL Bear said:

TexasScientist said:

Florda_mike said:

TS the BLM movement is admittedly led by Marxists

Your side accepts and therefore unknowingly condones anyone that'll attach themselves to the Democrat Party

That's what's happened to the Democrat Party

Being inclusive is a bad thing when you invite evil in and let it stay and overwhelm the system

Wake up
Again, I'm not a Democrat. I'm not a Trumplican either. I've been a lifelong Republican. I'm just one of the growing number of Republicans who see Trump for who he is.

Who are the Marxists that lead BLM? I haven't seen or heard any Marxist ideas advanced by the BLM movement. Do you believe that Republicans are led by fascists, or by the KKK?
There's an entire thread called "Trained Marxist" about the BLM founder and BLM mission statement that oozes Marxist ideals and their focus on "group economics".
Is 'Black Lives Matter' Marxist?
https://mychristiandaily.com/is-black-lives-matter-marxist/

"If you look at the BLM statement of beliefs, there is absolutely nothing about Marxism. BLM is a movement that began out of injustice towards African Americans."

TS calls himself "lifelong republican" and vehemently defends BLM?

Just bugs heck out of me when people are that dishonest or ...... incoherent
You can be a Republican without being a racist.
Florda_mike
TexasScientist said:

Florda_mike said:

TexasScientist said:

ATL Bear said:

TexasScientist said:

Florda_mike said:

Your side accepts and therefore unknowingly condones anyone that'll attach themselves to the Democrat Party

Being inclusive is a bad thing when you invite evil in and let it stay and overwhelm the system

Wake up
Again, I'm not a Democrat. I'm not a Trumplican either. I've been a lifelong Republican. I'm just one of the growing number of Republicans who see Trump for who he is.

Who are the Marxists that lead BLM? I haven't seen or heard any Marxist ideas advanced by the BLM movement. Do you believe that Republicans are led by fascists, or by the KKK?
There's an entire thread called "Trained Marxist" about the BLM founder and BLM mission statement that oozes Marxist ideals and their focus on "group economics".

"If you look at the BLM statement of beliefs, there is absolutely nothing about Marxism. BLM is a movement that began out of injustice towards African Americans."

What's the definition of the word "racist" to you?
TexasScientist
Doc Holliday said:

TexasScientist said:

SIC EM 94 said:

Those people are very much representative of Black Lives Matter. There are numerous other videos we can share that mirror that crap...actually much worse in some cases.
I can find you videos of white supremacists and QAnon idiots who are happy to get in front of a camera at a Republican event. The RPT state convention will have several there later this month. They are not representative of Republicans.
Who said this is representative of Democrats?

It's representative of our future.
Not sure what you mean - "Who said this is representative of Democrats?" I don't think extremist views expressed on a video camera are anymore representative of BLM ideals than the QAnon and white supremacists who get on camera at the RPT convetion represent Republican ideals. The fact that there is racism within some police departments is undeniable, and it is a legitimate concern that needs to be addressed. That doesn't mean police officers are racists. Ignoring or denying the problem causes more harm to our multi-cultural society.
TexasScientist
Florda_mike said:

TexasScientist said:

Florda_mike said:

TexasScientist said:

ATL Bear said:

TexasScientist said:

Florda_mike said:

Wake up

What's the definition of the word "racist" to you?
A person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
ATL Bear
I posted a couple of specific items from the BLM "what we believe" platform you posted and showed it's parallel to the Marxist philosophy, as well as the B4LM platform, which is a political union of BLM and other similar groups.
TexasScientist
ATL Bear said:

I posted a couple of specific items from the BLM "what we believe" platform you posted and showed it's parallel to the Marxist philosophy, as well as the B4LM platform, which is a political union of BLM and other similar groups.
I posted everything BLM says under "what we believe." Nothing you posted about Marxism is posted on their site. The only thing you posted from their site is two paragraphs taken out of context. Do you not believe there is a legitimate concern with racism in some police departments? Would you deny them the right to peaceful protest as a means to advance that concern? Innuendo is not evidence.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
TexasScientist said:

ATL Bear said:

The only thing you posted from their site is two paragraphs taken out of context.
LOL!!!!!!

"We choose truth over facts!" - - Dementia Guy
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Florda_mike
TexasScientist said:

ATL Bear said:

I posted everything BLM says under "what we believe." Nothing you posted about Marxism is posted on their site. The only thing you posted from their site is two paragraphs taken out of context. Do you not believe there is a legitimate concern with racism in some police departments? Would you deny them the right to peaceful protest as a means to advance that concern? Innuendo is not evidence.

Dude, why can't you get it?

Marxists are stoking racism to get a stronger foothold in our country and USING black racism via BLM to get what they want

And it's idiots like YOU, Texas Scientist, that perpetuate this fallacy to the potential end of our country as we know it. Alinsky called YOU a useful idiot, his direct words and not mine. He described YOU 100%

Sometimes you have to yell at people to get their attention and YOU ARE ONE WE HAVE TO YELL AT

WAKE UP BUTTERCUP AND STOP DEFENDING BLM AS IF ITS LEADERS CARE ABOUT BLACK LIVES
ATL Bear
TexasScientist said:

ATL Bear said:

I posted everything BLM says under "what we believe." Nothing you posted about Marxism is posted on their site. The only thing you posted from their site is two paragraphs taken out of context. Do you not believe there is a legitimate concern with racism in some police departments? Would you deny them the right to peaceful protest as a means to advance that concern?
I posted directly from the same BLM manifest you posted about the rejection of the nuclear family and an entire article about how Marxism rejects the nuclear family model. Nothing is out of context, it forms the critical basis for their family structure platform, and is a central Marxist tenant written about by Engels himself. The LGBTQ is piggy backing off of it as well in their platform.

BLM:

"We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and "villages" that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable."

KOKQB70
I encourage all to watch Uncle Tom, by Allen West and Larry Elder, it was terrific movie! Wife and I watched it free on my smartphone, You Tube, find 1 hour and 46 minutes to hear conservative blacks speak the truth, and you're welcome!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.