More Antifa

6,163 Views | 61 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BaylorOkie
Jack and DP
How long do you want to ignore this user?
riflebear
Forest Bueller_bf
Jack and DP said:

Amazing how the actual Fascist have co-opted the name Anti-Fascist.

Great marketing ploy.
Forest Bueller_bf
riflebear said:

All I'm seeing here is those same kids brought up with no rules, no discipline, no respect for adults, and now they are grown.

We are reaping what we sow.
riflebear
I see the NYtimes is back

BaylorOkie
Forest Bueller_bf said:

riflebear said:

All I'm seeing here is those same kids brought up with no rules, no discipline, no respect for adults, and now they are grown.

Gen X has raised a loser generation of kids.
CammoTX
BaylorOkie said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

riflebear said:

They did give us the Attitude Era in wrestling which was pretty awesome, though
riflebear
If you want this in your hometown vote Democrat 2020.

riflebear
I have a hispanic buddy who lived in LA in the Mid 90s who said this exact same thing. He was a gang leader, killed a few people and spent over 5yrs in jail for another crime. He has the tear drop tattoo next to his eye. Thankfully he met a believer in jail and became a very strong Christian who does incredible things now. But they were in charge of policing their neighborhoods as gang members. He has some crazy stories and sees what is coming again if this continues.

Mothra
BaylorOkie said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

riflebear said:

We were the helicopter parents generation. Kids ran the house. We f'ed it up for sure.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
riflebear said:

I have a hispanic buddy who lived in LA in the Mid 90s who said this exact same thing. He was a gang leader, killed a few people and spent over 5yrs in jail for another crime. He has the tear drop tattoo next to his eye. Thankfully he met a believer in jail and became a very strong Christian who does incredible things now. But they were in charge of policing their neighborhoods as gang members. He has some crazy stories and sees what is coming again if this continues.

Wow! Who ever thought we would see a day in this country where we would be cheering on the Crips???

Surreal times for sure.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Jack Bauer
riflebear said:

If you want this in your hometown vote Democrat 2020.

Immigrants be like..."Nah, I'm good. I think I'll stay in Haiti"
riflebear
whitetrash
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

riflebear said:

Wow! Who ever thought we would see a day in this country where we would be cheering on the Crips???

Surreal times for sure.
Not unlike most of the 20th century when Little Italy was the safest neighborhood in New York to walk the streets at night because no street punks dared to go %$*& with the Mafia.
riflebear
riflebear
Yah Democrats

JusHappy2BeHere
imagine how scared you would be if ANTIFA was actually a real organization
"When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always."

Mahatma Gandhi
nein51
riflebear said:

It's near impossible to buy a gun right now. It is CRAZY how many stores have next to nothing for inventory. I have been trying to buy a bullpup shotgun locally for a couple of weeks and no one has any within 100 miles. Probably have to buy from gunbroker at higher than retail for one.
Jack and DP
Jack and DP
JusHappy2BeHere said:

https://www.facebook.com/slcac801/photos/gm.2701273280196696/1679382738876511/?type=3&source=44
nein51
This. Is. Amazing.
riflebear
Supposedly he gave him and his friend over 30 min on his show last night. So sad. Crazy Seattle Mayor and officials wouldn't let him see his son's body for almost a week and still haven't contacted him. These radical liberal leaders are destroying this country. I thought Black Lives Mattered? Why isn't this guy being interviewed by all the liberal networks?

Jack Bauer
riflebear said:

Supposedly he gave him and his friend over 30 min on his show last night. So sad. Crazy Seattle Mayor and officials wouldn't let him see his son's body for almost a week and still haven't contacted him. These radical liberal leaders are destroying this country. I thought Black Lives Mattered? Why isn't this guy being interviewed by all the liberal networks?

The police and medical were blocked by protestors from entering CHOP to assist this young man. He was transported by a separate vehicle to the hospital and even then the protestors would not let the cops enter.

Mayor Jenny has blood on her hands. Black lives matter.
Jack and DP
Jack Bauer
Remove the police
Take over government authority
Remove symbols of American history - statues, the national anthem, the flag
Force people to comply with your demands or they will be fired from their job and/or jailed.

Who's going to stop them?

That's what you are voting for in November.
Jack and DP
Canada2017
Jack Bauer said:

Remove the police
Take over government authority
Remove symbols of American history - statues, the national anthem, the flag
Force people to comply with your demands or they will be fired from their job and/or jailed.

Who's going to stop them?

That's what you are voting for in November.

The pseudo intellectuals don't have enough experience to realize this is exactly how Marxists have taken over other countries .

With an enormous loss of life .

They apathetically believe ....' it just can't happen here '.

Canada2017
JusHappy2BeHere said:

How many people have to be assaulted, burned out or threatened by ANTIFA before you consider them real ?
Whiskey Pete
Canada2017 said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

How many people have to be assaulted, burned out or threatened by ANTIFA before you consider them real ?
Exactly this.
riflebear
This is only the beginning. I bet you will see a lot more of this in the next 3-5 yrs.

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
riflebear said:

This is only the beginning. I bet you will see a lot more of this in the next 3-5 yrs.

A few shots in the air from a .45 could probably disperse these little rats fairly quickly. Americans will not allow this to continue. The police had better stay plugged in or Americans will clean up this mess.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
riflebear
What is stopping Antifa or hardcore liberals from filling up a few rows of churches across the country every Sunday and standing up once the sermon starts chanting BLM... They could disrupt churches every Sunday.

JusHappy2BeHere
Canada2017 said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

"When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always."

Mahatma Gandhi
Whiskey Pete
JusHappy2BeHere said:

Canada2017 said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

they're not in the room there outside blocking roads and assaulting people

riflebear
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.