Ironic? BLM Disneyland Most Violent Place on Earth?

1,316 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Jack Bauer
Flaming Moderate
How long do you want to ignore this user?
With the latest shootings, has CHAZ become the most dangerous nation in the world per capita?
Wrecks Quan Dough
Flaming Moderate said:

With the latest shootings, has CHAZ become the most dangerous nation in the world per capita?

Dunno. But I think the feds should sponsor regime change.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Carlos Safety said:

Flaming Moderate said:

Dunno. But I think the feds should sponsor regime change.
Trump is gonna give them all the cord they need to hang themselves! (I don't want to hurt feelings by using the word rope.)
Jack Bauer
4 shootings in 9 days. Looks like they are striving to be the Chicago of the Northwest
Flaming Moderate
I guess that lie of so-called "systematic" racism causing every problem for African Americans may not be true. #chuckle
Jack Bauer
A 16 year old dies, a 14 year old is shot in CHOP/CHAZ and look at this *****.

riflebear
I'm so confused...
Psycho white boy who says he defends BLM belittles black man in front of his family and tries to fight him.

corncob pipe
Flaming Moderate said:

I guess that lie of so-called "systematic" racism causing every problem for African Americans may not be true. #chuckle

Oh my heavens!! I hope our recruits don't read that!!
Forest Bueller_bf
riflebear said:

I'm so confused...
Psycho white boy who says he defends BLM belittles black man in front of his family and tries to fight him.

I think we are seeing the effects of the lack of any parental discipline whatsoever in the lives of a whole bunch of the young white "activist".

They are narcissist and have made this about themselves.
Whiskey Pete
riflebear said:

I'm so confused...

Looks to me that another white liberal was trying to suppress the voice of an African American.

Not only that this white liberal woman says that racism is a white person's problem - not kidding:

I suppose, In order to defeat white supremacy, it's important to rebuke black people who won't do what they're told?

Jack Bauer
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.