Ghislaine Maxwell (now on suicide watch)

5,966 Views | 71 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by RD2WINAGNBEAR86
corncob pipe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Will she rat out on the rats?
Doc Holliday
Will the rats keep her from talking?

This kind of high profile elite connected person needs 24/7 surveillance in person (not camera) and a straight jacket.
riflebear
corncob pipe said:

Will she rat out on the rats?

So is Bill Clinton
corncob pipe
I think I'll have some Pizza tonight and watch a Tom Hanks flic
HuMcK
SDNY is pressing the case. I'm sure that has nothing to do with Barr's messy attempt to decapitate the SDNY US Attorney's Office a couple weeks ago, I mean it's not like Epstien was killed at a Federal facility and the event covered up by Barr's DoJ...

I wonder if Mrs. Mawell knows the woman who says Trump raped her at an Epstien party when she was 13?
Doc Holliday
Covered up how?
HuMcK
When's the last you heard anything about it? They dont bring it up in conservative media at all that I know of, DoJ just chopped down a couple low level fall-guys (I think? Tbh I'm not even sure they did that) and moved on.

You don't think it's odd that Epstein didn't even make it a month in the custody of an Administration run by an accused pedophile (Trump)? The admin that appointed the prosecutor who gave Epstein a sweetheart deal to a Cabinet position that oversees human trafficking (Acosta)? The admin who appointed the son of the guy who gave college-dropout Epstein his first job at a girls middle school to run DoJ (Barr)? You dont think it's odd that Barr tried to oust the SDNY US attorney bringing these charges and install a loyalist a couple weeks ago?

Trump and Bill (maybe Prince Andrew) are almost literally the worst people you could hope for to oversee this case. I have no confidence whatsoever that the Trump admin wants anything resembling justice to come from this.
corncob pipe
This is it.. trumps is finally going down
Canada2017
Doc Holliday said:

This kind of high profile elite connected person needs 24/7 surveillance in person (not camera) and a straight jacket.

They will give her a choice ......$$$$ or a 'suicide '.
( a very common practice throughout Mexico BTW )

Gal is smart enough to take the money .

robby44
HuMcK said:

When's the last you heard anything about it? They dont bring it up in conservative media at all that I know of, DoJ just chopped down a couple low level fall-guys (I think? Tbh I'm not even sure they did that) and moved on.

You don't think it's odd that Epstein didn't even make it a month in the custody of an Administration run by an accused pedophile (Trump)? The admin that appointed the prosecutor who gave Epstein a sweetheart deal to a Cabinet position that oversees human trafficking (Acosta)? The admin who appointed the son of the guy who gave college-dropout Epstein his first job at a girls middle school to run DoJ (Barr)? You dont think it's odd that Barr tried to oust the SDNY US attorney bringing these charges and install a loyalist a couple weeks ago?

Trump and Bill (maybe Prince Andrew) are almost literally the worst people you could hope for to oversee this case. I have no confidence whatsoever that the Trump admin wants anything resembling justice to come from this.

Shes in federal lockup as was Epstein
Federal lockup is run by The Bureau of Prisons which is a agency in The DOJ which is run by AG Barr
corncob pipe
Canada2017 said:

Doc Holliday said:

She don't need no money
Canada2017
corncob pipe said:

Canada2017 said:

Doc Holliday said:

She don't need no money

Need is not the issue .

Taking what is offered seals the deal to save her skin .
corncob pipe
Ratting out the rats saves her skin
corncob pipe
Remember all the people who told you the Epstein case died with Jeffrey Epstein?

Nothing was gonna happen now?

And note this happens 2 weeks after Geoffrey Berman was fired.
ValhallaBear
corncob pipe said:

Remember all the people who told you the Epstein case died with Jeffrey Epstein?

Epstein....Berman.....I'm sensing a connection
corncob pipe
ValhallaBear said:

corncob pipe said:

Epstein....Berman.....I'm sensing a connection

Dynamite drop in Adolf ... lol
ValhallaBear
ValhallaBear
corncob pipe
You wild eyed conspiracy theorist.... I bet you believe in Seth rich and shlt....
STxBear81
Hurry before she writes a book. Clinton will have her killed not trump or Barr. Hillary is putting on her black gloves as we type this and will strangle this lady once and for all. Chelsea will watch how it's done.
corncob pipe
Jizzlaine was on the FRONT ROW at Chelsea's wedding
robby44
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dgd94KjXcAAwZsQ?format=jpg&name=medium
corncob pipe
Solid find Robby
PacificBear
aaaannnnnnd, she's gone. Another Clinton friend bites the dust.
Forest Bueller_bf

Clinton heading to the "Island" with Ghislaine in tow.
Forest Bueller_bf

Oops there she is.

Here is the deal, Trumps, Clintons, Bidens all those super connected folks are sorry ass people.

BellCountyBear
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Oops there she is.

Here is the deal, Trumps, Clintons, Bidens all those super connected folks are sorry ass people.

Worse, they are monsters.
BaylorOkie
LIB,MR BEARS
I'm thinking of redesigning a craps table.
Replace the colors with months. Use numbers 1-31. I've got to figure out how to include the cause of death.

Anyone think it's possible to get this to market in two weeks? I don't think I'll have anymore time than that.
J.R.
I hope she hangs herself. There is a special kind of place in hell for these people.
ValhallaBear
HuMcK
9 days after Barr ousted Berman and tried to install a loyalist, but failed and instead Berman's deputy took over. If he had succeeded, I wonder if the Barr's pick for SDNY would have proceeded to arrest?
Jack Bauer
CHP Bear
HuMcK said:

9 days after Barr ousted Berman and tried to install a loyalist, but failed and instead Berman's deputy took over. If he had succeeded, I wonder if the Barr's pick for SDNY would have proceeded to arrest?
Do you ever sleep? Or do just stare at the picture of Trump pasted to your ceiling all night?
Canada2017
corncob pipe said:

Interesting point ...well done .

Biden to the rescue regardless .
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.