Our Future Is Being Killed

3,588 Views | 48 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Jack and DP
Jack and DP
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ValhallaBear
I'm sorry sir but I am forced to flag this post

For obvious reasons

cinque needs to dig up a YouTube of whites being mean to blacks at a swimming pool to counter your hatred for the color of the skin
contrario
An intoxicated man that is resisting arrest gets marches, protests and looting. But innocent children dying will only get callous comments from people like cinque. Disgusting.
D. C. Bear
They were not killed by "gun violence." They were killed by people violence.
Jack and DP
Luckily, this 12 year old survived.

ValhallaBear
D. C. Bear said:

For obvious reasons (people do NOT kill ((especially black people))(((unless it's white cops killing black people)))((((which happens 10 times a day BTW)))) guns kill)

cinque needs to dig up a YouTube of whites being mean to blacks at a swimming pool to counter your hatred for the color of the skin
D. C. Bear
ValhallaBear said:

D. C. Bear said:

For obvious reasons (people do NOT kill ((especially black people))(((unless it's white cops killing black people)))((((which happens 10 times a day BTW)))) guns kill)

Please don't use the occasion of these murders as a prop for a debating point.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
D. C. Bear said:

ValhallaBear said:

D. C. Bear said:

I love you man, but this election is not about sunshine, rainbows, and unicorns. Thought I would just give you a heads up.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
D. C. Bear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

D. C. Bear said:

ValhallaBear said:

D. C. Bear said:

I love you man, but this election is not about sunshine, rainbows, and unicorns. Thought I would just give you a heads up.

This thread is not about an election.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
D. C. Bear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

D. C. Bear said:

ValhallaBear said:

D. C. Bear said:

Okay. Sunshine, rainbows, and unicorns it is!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
D. C. Bear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

D. C. Bear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

D. C. Bear said:

ValhallaBear said:

D. C. Bear said:

No, it is just that a thread about kids being murdered is a poor play to harp on the hypocrisy of others.
ValhallaBear
D. C. Bear said:

ValhallaBear said:

D. C. Bear said:

I don't know what that means

Appreciate please and thank you as much as the next guy but I'll use these murders as I see fit to illustrate the ridiculous hypocrisy of the situation
ValhallaBear
D. C. Bear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

D. C. Bear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

D. C. Bear said:

ValhallaBear said:

D. C. Bear said:

No, it is just that a thread about kids being murdered is a poor play to harp on the hypocrisy of others.
No, it is actually the perfect play to harp on the hypocrisy of others
Doc Holliday
D. C. Bear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

D. C. Bear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

D. C. Bear said:

ValhallaBear said:

D. C. Bear said:

The hypocrisy of others is why these kids were murdered.

Nobody wants to address the violence because it's politically incorrect.
nein51
They don't want to address the violence because they don't know how.
Jack and DP
More and better police will help in the short term.
riflebear
Jack and DP
BellCountyBear
The Purge is becoming reality.
Jack and DP
https://www.dailywire.com/news/atlanta-mayor-orders-blm-occupied-zone-at-burned-down-wendys-cleared-after-8-year-old-killed?itm_source=parsely-api?utm_source=cnemail&utm_medium=email&utm_content=070720-news&utm_campaign=position7
Jack and DP
riflebear
Lemon is a moron w/ all due respect. Crew tells him what the BLM site says, Lemon agrees then goes on to contradict himself again.

Osodecentx
Trump's fault?
Father killed in drive-by shooting while walking with 6-year-old daughter in New York

NEW YORK CITY (KRON) Surveillance video shows a man being shot and killed while crossing the street with his 6-year-old daughter in New York.
The video, shared by Rodney Harrison, New York Police Department's chief of detectives, shows the man approaching an intersection in the Bronx on Sunday night.
The man is seen holding his daughter's hand, stopping at the crosswalk, then looking toward a dark sedan slowing down next to them.

Once nearly out of the crosswalk, the man turns his back to the car as he appears to say something to his daughter.
At that point, someone in the car appears to point a gun out the passenger window, firing at the man.
The man's daughter is then seen running down the street apparently unharmed.
"CCTV footage obtained during the investigation shows the victim was with his 6-year-old daughter when a vehicle pulled up next to him opening fire, striking the victim multiple times," Harrison said in the Twitter statement. "The male later died from his injuries."
No suspects have been arrested.

https://www.wivb.com/news/father-killed-in-drive-by-shooting-while-walking-with-6-year-old-daughter-in-new-york/
[url=https://www.wivb.com/news/father-killed-in-drive-by-shooting-while-walking-with-6-year-old-daughter-in-new-york/][/url]
Jack and DP
Flaming Moderate
Jack and DP said:

And that Uncle Tom has done literally nothing about it.

Between abortion and defund the police, progressives continue the work of Margaret Sanger eliminating the black race.
wuzzybear
ValhallaBear said:

For obvious reasons

Cinque needs to go live on the south side of Chicago for the rest of the year and then come back and tell us about his experience!
Whiskey Pete
wuzzybear said:

ValhallaBear said:

For obvious reasons

Cinque needs to go live on the south side of Chicago for the rest of the year and then come back and tell us about his experience!
the problem is .... he most likely won't make it back. He knows it, but just won't admit it.
Forest Bueller_bf
riflebear said:

Lemon is a moron w/ all due respect. Crew tells him what the BLM site says, Lemon agrees then goes on to contradict himself again.

Most people set in their ways like Lemon refuse to educate themselves about what they agree with superficially.

The organization "BLM" is a cancer.

The actual fact that Black Lives Matter is truth.

BLM the organization has a plank about Unlimited Abortion, Dismantling Capitalism, deconstructing the Nuclear Family etc.

They are hiding several of their planks now that so much attention is on them.
They are Marxist to the core.
wuzzybear
HashTag said:

wuzzybear said:

ValhallaBear said:

For obvious reasons

the problem is .... he most likely won't make it back. He knows it, but just won't admit it.
Hey, don't tell him that. THAT WAS MY WHOLE POINT !!!
Whiskey Pete
wuzzybear said:

HashTag said:

wuzzybear said:

ValhallaBear said:

For obvious reasons

Hey, don't tell him that. THAT WAS MY WHOLE POINT !!!
Crap, my bad!
Jack and DP
3 am. Both 14 year olds had handguns.

Jack and DP
Jack and DP
More kids shot in Chicago

riflebear
Jack and DP said:

More kids shot in Chicago

When are the protests? I'd like to go.
Waco1947
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

D. C. Bear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

D. C. Bear said:

ValhallaBear said:

D. C. Bear said:

Causal fallacy
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.