Who believes Trump paid someone to take his SATs?

3,712 Views | 69 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by whiterock
cinque
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I do, mainly because he denies it ever happened:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/sociopath-clown-7-unflattering-anecdotes-mary-trump-s-book-n1233107
Gold Tron
If she is married, she needs to read Proverbs 27:15. She sounds bitter.
My pronouns are Deez/Dem.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Gold Tron said:

If she is married, she needs to read Proverbs 27:15. She sounds bitter.
Sounds to me like she thinks Uncle Donald didn't throw enough shekels her way!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Johnny Bear
cinque said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/sociopath-clown-7-unflattering-anecdotes-mary-trump-s-book-n1233107

You'd believe Trump is a werewolf who eats young black children every time there's a full moon if you read it somewhere.

It must be really miserable to have someone live completely rent free in your brain 24/7.
GoneGirl
I can't imagine him getting into the University of PA any other way, unless Fred Sr. made a huge contribution, which is also possible. He's proud of Wharton, but Wharton's not proud of him.

https://www.phillymag.com/news/2019/09/14/donald-trump-at-wharton-university-of-pennsylvania/
STxBear81
Sounds like she is jealous of her Uncle. Her dad must have been the black sheep. All the lies sounds like she is describing Biden. I mean brain dead Biden
Whiskey Pete
BornAgain said:

Sounds like she is jealous of her Uncle. Her dad must have been the black sheep. All the lies sounds like she is describing Biden. I mean brain dead Biden
Wonder why she didn't write this book a few years ago when he was running the first time. Did he piss her off by not inviting her to Christmas dinner the last couple of years?

One thing for sure, she got paid. No liberal has gone broke trashing Trump
cinque
We can discuss Dr. Trump as much as you want. In this thread I'd like to know I if you think he cheated to get in college?
Wallace
BornAgain said:

Change yr name to Born Yesterday or One Born Every Minute
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
cinque said:

We can discuss Dr. Trump as much as you want. In this thread I'd like to know I if you think he cheated to get in college?
I didn't care that our last President was born in Kenya and is a Muslim. You shouldn't care that an eighteen year old cheated on a test to get into college.

Did you realize that Joe Biden is a plagiarist and that it happened long after he was 18? Why does Joe get yet another free pass from you people?

-- Barack Obama
STxBear81
I hope he did cheat. Shows excellent entrepreneurial skills.

Signed Born Winner
robby44
Well he cheated to get out of the Vietnam War so cheating on the SAT would have been an easy move
blackie
I don't know if he did or did not. But after watching him the last three plus years he has convinced me that he would do anything, legal or not, to benefit himself. So, nothing, regardless of how trivial or important that suggests he didn't follow the rules needs to be proven wrong in my mind, versus assuming innocence. He has truly earned that guilty presumption.
cinque
Dr. Trump says cheating is a way of life with him.
Osodecentx
robby44 said:

Well he cheated to get out of the Vietnam War so cheating on the SAT would have been an easy move
I certainly believe he was capable of doing it
br53
blackie said:

I don't know if he did or did not. But after watching him the last three plus years he has convinced me that he would do anything, legal or not, to benefit himself. So, nothing, regardless of how trivial or important that suggests he didn't follow the rules needs to be proven wrong in my mind, versus assuming innocence. He has truly earned that guilty presumption.

You just described the last 45 presidents
riflebear
Well imagine that. Another fake news story debunked by the wife of the man mentioned. And the libs on here fall for it AGAIN with ridiculous comments.

She said Trump and her husband met in college so it's impossible that this story is true. I wonder if any of you will apologize?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/wife-of-late-trump-friend-challenges-mary-trump-sat
cinque
riflebear said:

Well imagine that. Another fake news story debunked by the wife of the man mentioned. And the libs on here fall for it AGAIN with ridiculous comments.

She said Trump and her husband met in college so it's impossible that this story is true. I wonder if any of you will apologize?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/wife-of-late-trump-friend-challenges-mary-trump-sat
Dr. Trump said through her spokesperson tonight, that the late Mr.Shiparo identified in the media is not the one who took Trump's SATs.
There's a move afoot to have Penn take Trump's degree from him since he cheated to get in.
HuMcK
Didn't now this lady was a PhD.
Username checks out
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cinque said:

I didn't care that our last President was born in Kenya and is a Muslim. You shouldn't care that an eighteen year old cheated on a test to get into college.

Did you realize that Joe Biden is a plagiarist and that it happened long after he was 18? Why does Joe get yet another free pass from you people?

Ah, I love the smell of white supremacy in the morning.
Username checks out
To answer the OP, I absolutely believe it to be a credible idea that Trump cheated on his SATs. It makes perfect sense now with his weird obsession over Obama's grades.
D. C. Bear
As someone who is not voting for Trump, I don't really care. Knowing that information one way or another will not influence my decisions regarding him. Should I care that Biden is a both a liar and a plagiarist?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Username checks out said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cinque said:

Why, Jinx 2, do you feel the need to constantly call posters white supremacists and racists? Is it just Because they don't agree with you? Because of that, you are quickly losing your credibility.

-- Barack Obama
cinque
D. C. Bear said:

As someone who is not voting for Trump, I don't really care. Knowing that information one way or another will not influence my decisions regarding him. Should I care that Biden is a both a liar and a plagiarist?
Why don't you care that the POTUS paid someone to take his SAT? If that's not disqualifying behavior, what is?
blackie
br53 said:

blackie said:

If that were true we would have collapsed as a country long ago. You can only hide deceptions for so long. Besides with his ego, I certainly believe that Trump would want to proclaim himself as the Greatest liar, con-artist, deceiver, whatever of all time, telling the most Beautiful stories of all time. He would not appreciate your putting him in the same category with any other President.
D. C. Bear
cinque said:

D. C. Bear said:

Why don't you care that the POTUS paid someone to take his SAT? If that's not disqualifying behavior, what is?

It doesn't matter to me, I was never going to vote for him anyway.
GoneGirl
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cinque said:

Why, Jinx 2, do you feel the need to constantly call posters white supremacists and racists? Is it just Because they don't agree with you? Because of that, you are quickly losing your credibility.
Not me.

User appears to be a guy and about 30 years younger than I am.

Just like Cinque is a black man who lives in Texas who may be close to my age.

Sorry to see that you are adopting the Stovepipe technique of accusing umpteen posters of being me to try to tar them with the "hysterical liberal female" brush so popular among conservative men on this site. Usually, the guys doing that are the ones who themselves have a small army of altnicks.
br53
blackie said:

br53 said:

blackie said:

If that were true we would have collapsed as a country long ago. You can only hide deceptions for so long. Besides with his ego, I certainly believe that Trump would want to proclaim himself as the Greatest liar, con-artist, deceiver, whatever of all time, telling the most Beautiful stories of all time. He would not appreciate your putting him in the same category with any other President.

Not sure what you think or know about politicians but 99% of them will do anything they possibly can to get ahead and be the most important title in the room. Very few have ever run to benefit the citizens. They are all great liars and con-artists. You dont get that high up the food chain in politics without those qualities.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Jinx 2 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cinque said:

Not me.

Sorry to see that you are adopting the Stovepipe technique of accusing umpteen posters of being me to try to tar them with the "hysterical liberal female" brush so popular among conservative men on this site. Usually, the guys doing that are the ones who themselves have a small army of altnicks.
All anyone here needs to do is read towards the end of the "Are You Better Off Than You Were 4 Years Ago" thread to clearly see you were trying to respond as Username checks out and were signed in as Jinx. You have been busted. I at least felt like you were a sincere and honest person, but now, I am not so sure.

-- Barack Obama
blackie
br53 said:

blackie said:

br53 said:

blackie said:

Not sure what you think or know about politicians but 99% of them will do anything they possibly can to get ahead and be the most important title in the room. Very few have ever run to benefit the citizens. They are all great liars and con-artists. You dont get that high up the food chain in politics without those qualities.
And you don't think Trump isn't in the top at least 5 of them (the slimiest 5)? Sorry, I don't share your belief to the extent which you apparently do. This guy has zero integrity and believability.
br53
blackie said:

br53 said:

blackie said:

br53 said:

blackie said:

And you don't think Trump isn't in the top at least 5 of them (the slimiest 5)? Sorry, I don't share your belief to the extent which you apparently do. This guy has zero integrity and believability.
I cant put him in the top 5 but the top 10 sure. We dont have to share all the same beliefs, wouldnt be any fun that way. I am sure we have more in common than not, as most Americans likely do.
GoneGirl
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Jinx 2 said:

Not me.

All anyone here needs to do is read towards the end of the "Are You Better Off Than You Were 4 Years Ago" thread to clearly see you were trying to respond as Username checks out and were signed in as Jinx. You have been busted. I at least felt like you were a sincere and honest person, but now, I am not so sure.

Believe what you want to believe.

But I'm not him.

And I don't know who he is.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Jinx 2 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Jinx 2 said:

Not me.

Believe what you want to believe.

But I'm not him.

And I don't know who he is.
Disappointed.

-- Barack Obama
Canada2017
blackie said:

He has truly earned that guilty presumption.
Interesting.

Drawing a similar conclusion in regards to your opinions .
George Truett
cinque said:

I do!
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.