2013 vs 2020 - CNN's Lemon on Black Culture

422 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Flaming Moderate
riflebear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What happened? Lemon now mocks the crimes in the streets, he was actually honest back then on the subject.
Amazing that they hate Trump so much that they think if they talk about it then it makes Trump right.

riflebear
2020 - laughing at people talking about the crime. WTH

riflebear
No liberal comments, really? I guess it's hard to argue w/ evidence. What happened to Don? Why would he turn his back on helping the black community just to hurt Trump? What is wrong w/ the media?
riflebear
Imagine if the liberal press did their homework. This is the people they are hiding from the public. These are the radicals helping the BLM movement.

Johnny Bear
Tucker Carlson has been doing a consistently great job of nailing what is really going on (using demonstrable evidence) over the last several weeks and courageously not mincing any words in speaking out about it. I can't imagine how he and his family must be getting consistent threats from the vicious and violent thug based leftist mob, but he stays on point in speaking the truth. What an amazingly brave man.
STxBear81
True. I can't imagine the pressure he and other conservative spokespeople are under The truth must be told by someone. Just good old objective truth.
Flaming Moderate
Uncle Tom.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.