Gender Reveal

1,121 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by No Longer Gold
Jack and DP
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/parents-gender-reveal-photo-shoot-celebrates-6-old-161757273--abc-news-topstories.html
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Child abuse. Some people don't deserve to have children.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Whiskey Pete
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

I saw that another site.... the parents suggest that parents should wait until a child is 2 years old before you reveal their identity.

Liberal science deniers.
George Truett
Jack and DP said:

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/parents-gender-reveal-photo-shoot-celebrates-6-old-161757273--abc-news-topstories.html
Ah.

I thought it was you!

whitetrash
Here's a quicker and easier way:

cms186
Whilst i firmly believe a person has a right to be whatever Gender they feel most comfortable as, I dont really think a Child should be encouraged to do this kind of thing, by all means a Parent should be open, honest and accepting if a Child has these kinds of issues, but Kids go through phases all the time, Im not saying that this is what has happened in this case, I dont know the particulars and I dont pretend to know what is happening inside a Transgender persons mind.

Im not really sure what the correct answer is here, its not easy, Ive heard stories of young kids so convinced they should be the other Gender and hurting themselves because of the emotional pain they were in and i would hazard a guess a fear of that kind of situation is what drives the Parents, rather than any kind of "Liberal agenda"

In short, im not sure of the right thing to do here, im not sure this is it, but im not sure what is.
I'm the English Guy
ShooterTX
OMG!!! This is happening in WACO???

These people are completely crazy, and I could totally believe it was in Austin... but Waco?? These idiots must be transplants from some other place like California... right?
ShooterTX
quick search and found her FB page.
quick scan... she grew up in Nevada (sin-city suburb), loves Obama, Katie Couric, Beto, Hillary....

Yeah, she's a left-wing democrat transplant.... why are they trying to ruin Texas? Go back to that hell-hole in Nevada.
muddybrazos
cms186 said:

Whilst i firmly believe a person has a right to be whatever Gender they feel most comfortable as, I dont really think a Child should be encouraged to do this kind of thing, by all means a Parent should be open, honest and accepting if a Child has these kinds of issues, but Kids go through phases all the time, Im not saying that this is what has happened in this case, I dont know the particulars and I dont pretend to know what is happening inside a Transgender persons mind.

Im not really sure what the correct answer is here, its not easy, Ive heard stories of young kids so convinced they should be the other Gender and hurting themselves because of the emotional pain they were in and i would hazard a guess a fear of that kind of situation is what drives the Parents, rather than any kind of "Liberal agenda"

In short, im not sure of the right thing to do here, im not sure this is it, but im not sure what is.
I finally agree with you on something. Do not make any life altering decisions for a child. Let them grow up and if they decide they wanna chop off their pecker then I guess just pray for them.
Osodecentx
Trying to decide if our culture should continue
Thee University
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sterilizations!

"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
Osodecentx
Thee University said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sterilizations!

I hope so
ShooterTX
Osodecentx said:

Trying to decide if our culture should continue

Our culture, yes. Leftist democrat culture, no.
whiterock
whitetrash said:

Here's a quicker and easier way:

Old school
Flaming Moderate
When this poor child commits suicide when he's 25 I will mourn.
No Longer Gold
Parents all make mistakes, it's just not usually as early when they name them.

Road forked early on this one.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.