Professor study give Trump a 91% chance of re-elections

2,038 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Username checks out
How long do you want to ignore this user?
wuzzybear said:

Username checks out said:

wuzzybear said:

...and furthermore, Don Lemon says Jesus Christ was not a perfect person. THAT JUST SEALED 100% OF THE EVANGELICAL VOTE. According to him he was crucified for his own sins and not the world's. Lemon just handed any evangelical riding the fence their decision.

But you can vote Dem if you want:
killing of the innocent unborn
total restriction of your personal freedom
a federalized police force
burn the country to the ground
forsake Israel in favor of the Palestinians
open borders
the green new deal
...or any variation thereof

My jesus open carriers an AK 47, gives rich people a tax break, and grabs women by the *****. Suffice to say I've got a real hard on for the Republicans this go around.
Nobody cares about your "hard on" except for some guy in a Greyhound bus terminal waiting for you downtown.

Looks like you just added another tally for OLAS crucifixion, well done?
cinque
Flaming Moderate said:

cinque said:

Trump has a record to defend to people who are not in his base. This won't be fun for him. He does poorly when he can't lie and obfuscate.
I know, right Uncle Tom? Who does not like:
1. Prison reform that helps minorities
2. Record low black unemployment
3. Record high job growth
4. Re-negotiating bad trade deals that help unions

Horrible record. Versus a senile ra(c/p)ist that has been in the federal government for 40 years and has hardly a record to go on other than anti-integration. Chuckle. You funny Uncle Tombot.
What will Trump say when Biden asks how much of the yet to be built wall Mexico paid for? Or:
Where is his promised commission on radical Islam?
Has he ended birth right citizenship as promised?
What's the status of his promised 550 billion infrastructure project and fund?
He said he would administer Medicaid through block grants. Chuckle.
He promised health care insurance premiums could be deducted from taxes. What happened?
Where is the renegotiated Iran deal he promised?
Has he brought back water boarding?
Trump guaranteed 6 weeks paid leave for workers. What happened?
He promised to balance the federal budget 'fairly quickly." It's not shrinking. It's growing
The Syrian refugees Trump promised to expel are still here.
Trump promised he would take vacations. Hehe.
He said he would grow the economy by 4 percent a year. Oops.
Where is the special prosecutor to investigate Hillary?
Said he'd save the coal industry. Nope.
Release his tax returns after audit. Seriously?
Increase the size of the Army to 540,000 active soldiers. Didn't happen.
Trump promised to sue his accusers of sexual misconduct. rolf
4th and Inches
cinque said:

wuzzybear said:

Friscobear said:

My opinion is that this is really going to come down to the debates. Which old man can keep it together and come out looking better.
Is this sarcasm???
What will Trump say when Biden asks where his promised low cost universal health care plan is?
same place the one from Obama is... non existent!
JettRink
Stranger said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/professor-doubles-down-on-prediction-model-showing-trump-having-91-percent-chance-of-winning-election-despite-polls

I wouldn't put too much stock in this professors model. The same professor predicted Baylor grad, Jimmy Ward, would win the Guadalupe County Judge race yet Jim garnered 5% of the vote and finished dead last in a four man race.
Reporter
Stranger said:

blackie said:

You lost me with the link being Fox News.

At least Fox carried the story. The censorship exists when CNN, MSNBC, NYT and Washington Post won't even publish something like this. I read about this same professor in 2016. Nobody believed him then.

Jett Rink and Stranger are one in the same poster. And a third name is Thoreau! Let's go to the 19th hole and get Alvin ( or his successor) to pour Jett a two finger single malt Scottish youngster for old times sake!!!! Here's one for Little Reata!!!
J.R.
wuzzybear said:

I am here to declare victory for Donald J Trump. Of all places or countries on the map this is the ONE country where voters are not going to be confused. All Biden is doing is digging a deeper grave for himself. You can't be president WITHOUT debates and if he does debate, he will fall so flat on his face. He knows it, the Dems know it, Jill knows it, and you all know it.

We are talking about the difference between a man who cares for this country and a man who doesn't know what country he is in. The only way Biden wins this is if there is so much fraud and brainwashing and/or the election is rigged in a way that I cannot foresee. So the question boils down to what states will Trump lose. They are:

Hawaii
California
Oregon
Washington
Vermont
New York
Massachusetts
Rhode Island
New Jersey
Virginia
Delaware
New Jersey
...and either Minnesota or Connecticut

Middle America is not stupid. The Dems have been hijacked so far left they will disappear from radar by Nov 3. I GUARANTEE YOU TRUMP, WHILE NOT REFINED IN A WEIRD SORT OF PRESIDENTIAL WAY, WILL NOT LET THIS SLIP AWAY. So given your choice between the Constitution AS IT IS, or throwing it in file 13, who will you support? There has never been an election where you either a constitutional conservative or liberal, or you are a freak show who would rather see America become Mexico, Venezuela, China, or Russia. it's actually very very simple.

And to make it personal Biden said a couple days ago that he wants to get ride stakeholder interest in the stock market. TRANSLATION: The government will own it all! Really? I make my living from trading the market and so do about 30million other Americans. Ain't no way, ain't no how Trump loses to that philosophy. True, some of you will have to bite the bullet to pull the lever for Trump but in the end you will. The next 3 mos will prove me right...and if you still vote for Biden you were never an American to begin with.

Please step away from the Bong! Trump trailing Biden by 4 points in Texas, per the DMN. That cannot in anyway be good for the Liar in Chief.
Username checks out
wuzzybear said:

and if you still vote for Biden you were never an American to begin with.

I'd show you my birth certificate but Trumpists are known to disregard those in their quest for invalidating citizenship.
Whiskey Pete
JettRink said:

Stranger said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/professor-doubles-down-on-prediction-model-showing-trump-having-91-percent-chance-of-winning-election-despite-polls

I wouldn't put too much stock in this professors model. The same professor predicted Baylor grad, Jimmy Ward, would win the Guadalupe County Judge race yet Jim garnered 5% of the vote and finished dead last in a four man race.
I wouldn't put too much stock in any model or poll
Stranger
JettRink said:

Stranger said:

You can't give that up can you, Buddy?
Stranger
Reporter said:

Stranger said:

blackie said:

At least Fox carried the story. The censorship exists when CNN, MSNBC, NYT and Washington Post won't even publish something like this. I read about this same professor in 2016. Nobody believed him then.

Jett Rink and Stranger are one in the same poster. And a third name is Thoreau! Let's go to the 19th hole and get Alvin ( or his successor) to pour Jett a two finger single malt Scottish youngster for old times sake!!!! Here's one for Little Reata!!!

Again, Buddy, you've misconstrued the facts. In the old days at baylorfans I was very close friends with the erstwhile Jett Rink. When this board started up you, Buddy, purloined the Jett Rink name along with all the lore that went with it. After the long battle with the BAA Jett no longer served a purpose after you were declared the loser along with your cohorts Ken Hall, Kenny Starr, Tommye Lou who were all diminished in that action. You adopted the Reporter name. I don't know about Thoreau. On this board I only have had one name. In the old days, Jett Rink was the author of many great pieces of satire. Your new version? Not so much.
Reporter
Stranger said:

Reporter said:

Stranger said:

blackie said:

Again, Buddy, you've misconstrued the facts. In the old days at baylorfans I was very close friends with the erstwhile Jett Rink. When this board started up you, Buddy, purloined the Jett Rink name along with all the lore that went with it. After the long battle with the BAA Jett no longer served a purpose after you were declared the loser along with your cohorts Ken Hall, Kenny Starr, Tommye Lou who were all diminished in that action. You adopted the Reporter name. I don't know about Thoreau. On this board I only have had one name. In the old days, Jett Rink was the author of many great pieces of satire. Your new version? Not so much.

I don't know no buddy, sir. But I do know who you are and how many failed businesses and Unpaid debts you have left behind. You should be ashamed, great pieces of satire notwithstanding. Does the term "deadbeat" ring a bell?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Reporter said:

Stranger said:

Reporter said:

Stranger said:

blackie said:

I don't know no buddy, sir. But I do know who you are and how many failed businesses and Unpaid debts you have left behind. You should be ashamed, great pieces of satire notwithstanding. Does the term "deadbeat" ring a bell?
Here is Buddy's legacy. Required reading for all Baylor alumni.

https://www.texastribune.org/2017/07/01/emails-former-baylor-regent-powerful-austin-lobbyist-called-female-stu/
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Reporter
Jim Jim Jim. You are still obsessed with someone else. I feel for you. You lead such a sad existence that you have to manufacture something and someone else to hide behind. I ain't who you contend I am. But if I were , I'd be a lot better off than I am today living in Seguin.

And all the while you post on every topic under the sun and on every forum on this board and you do it with no knowledge, no substance and no believability, And when called on the carpet for your ridiculous behavior, you point the finger at someone you either envy or want to be , just to obfuscate your shortcomings. You keep writing letters to the editor of our local paper that are so silly that all of our neighbors are laughing at them. Come on. Get a life, pal.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Reporter said:

Jim Jim Jim. You are still obsessed with someone else. I feel for you. You lead such a sad existence that you have to manufacture something and someone else to hide behind. I ain't who you contend I am. But if I were , I'd be a lot better off than I am today living in Seguin.

And all the while you post on every topic under the sun and on every forum on this board and you do it with no knowledge, no substance and no believability, And when called on the carpet for your ridiculous behavior, you point the finger at someone you either envy or want to be , just to obfuscate your shortcomings. You keep writing letters to the editor of our local paper that are so silly that all of our neighbors are laughing at them. Come on. Get a life, pal.
https://www.texastribune.org/2017/07/01/emails-former-baylor-regent-powerful-austin-lobbyist-called-female-stu/

Click on attached to a filing and scroll most of the way down to read Buddy's actual E-mails. Looks like not much has changed and you have not grown up any. You would rather lie than tell the truth. Looks like cyber-stalking people is in your DNA. You are one strange individual. Go away.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.