Six men, 87 children with 50 different women

2,775 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Canada2017
Osodecentx
How long do you want to ignore this user?

I don't know what to say
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
I thought for sure this was going to be a story about the Los Angeles Lakers.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Redbrickbear
If any of their children grow up with problems like poverty, drug abuse, bad educational outcomes, or incarcerated.

Remember its white supremacy that did it.
Flaming Moderate
Uncle Tom will be here soon to tell us this is not real but a figment of white imagination.
robby44
Zero abortions
Osodecentx
robby44 said:

Zero abortions

I wondered.
EatMoreSalmon
Not just blacks. Too many men are lacking conscience when it comes to their relationships to women and the children they bring about. It is sad and a heavy burden for society to bear.

This is why marriage is most important to women and children. If a man isn't committed enough to marry, he's not committed enough to adequately care for his children and their mother. Sex with that kind of man is a time bomb that will go off.
Canada2017
Have mentioned this before...but I wonder if anyone believes it.

Had a part time worker at my El Paso farm who had 26 kids . Don't know how many baby mommas.

And that was in 1992.

For all I know Ben has had even more by now .

Flaming Moderate
EatMoreSalmon said:

Not just blacks. Too many men are lacking conscience when it comes to their relationships to women and the children they bring about. It is sad and a heavy burden for society to bear.

This is why marriage is most important to women and children. If a man isn't committed enough to marry, he's not committed enough to adequately care for his children and their mother. Sex with that kind of man is a time bomb that will go off.
Often the poor are poor because of themselves. Yes, some lack the intelligence and emotional support to make good decisions. Not surprising when we have lost religion and any concept of shame. While I agree the shame unfairly only was borne by women and not the men, there was something to shaming a couple for having a ******* vs. glorifying it with terms like "baby mommas."
Canada2017
robby44 said:

Zero abortions

How did I you teach that conclusion .

Don't believe I hear abortion mentioned on the video at all.
GoldMind
Black people dont get abortions. They dont use tanning beds, they dont eat foreign foods, and they dont dip snuff.
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
robby44
Canada2017 said:

robby44 said:

Zero abortions

I assumed that with that many children there wouldn't be any abortions nor birth control nor any pull out game.
Canada2017
robby44 said:

Canada2017 said:

robby44 said:

Zero abortions

I assumed that with that many children there wouldn't be any abortions nor birth control nor any pull out game.

Doubt you can make such an assumption.

BTW in the Hispanic community some of the gals don't want marriage or even a guy involved raising the kid .

They just want the babies .
Waco1947
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Racist Statement "story about LA Lakers" black men have no morals.
Anti -racist statement humans can sometimes have no morals and sometimes the consequences are children
Waco1947
GoldMind said:

Black people dont get abortions. They dont use tanning beds, they dont eat foreign foods, and they dont dip snuff.

A racist statement
An anti-racist statement humans make their decisions
Waco1947
Flaming Moderate said:

Uncle Tom will be here soon to tell us this is not real but a figment of white imagination.

Racist statement Invle Tom person regarded as betraying their cultural or social allegiance.
Anti-racist statement is not will be here soon to live up to this racist comment of figments
robby44
GoldMind said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Waco1947 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Anti -racist statement humans can sometimes have no morals and sometimes the consequences are children
The only thing I know for sure is that you overslept the day God handed out senses of humor.

-- Barack Obama
Flaming Moderate
Waco1947 said:

Flaming Moderate said:

Racist statement Invle Tom person regarded as betraying their cultural or social allegiance.
Anti-racist statement is not will be here soon to live up to this racist comment of figments
Drunk posting again I see.
GoldMind
If you can show me any evidence of black folks using tanning beds, I'll read it.
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
DioNoZeus
GoldMind said:

Is your name Nathaniel by any chance?
wuzzybear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Waco1947 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

The only thing I know for sure is that you overslept the day God handed out senses of humor.
LOL...this one killed me!!!
Waco1947
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Waco1947 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Racist sense of humor LA Lakers
Anti-Racist sense of humor___God doesn't have a sense of humor about children being made fun of
Waco1947
wuzzybear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Waco1947 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

LOL...this one killed me!!!

Anti-Racist sense of humor___God doesn't have a sense of humor about children being made fun of
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Waco1947 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Waco1947 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Obviously I should have said The Houston Rockets.

-- Barack Obama
nein51
I fully expected a Shawn Kemp story
robby44
GoldMind said:

If you can show me any evidence of black folks using tanning beds, I'll read it.

No evidence at all.
We don't need tanning beds because God set us up with melanin to protect us from the sun
GoldMind
robby44 said:

GoldMind said:

No evidence at all.
We don't need tanning beds because God set us up with melanin to protect us from the sun

Exactly
Waco1947
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Waco1947 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Waco1947 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Anti-Racist says----God doesn't have a sense of humor about children being made fun of
Thee University
robby44 said:

GoldMind said:

No evidence at all.
Black supremacy!

I can think of a number of areas where God set y'all up!
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
Baylor3216
Flaming Moderate said:

EatMoreSalmon said:

Often the poor are poor because of themselves. Yes, some lack the intelligence and emotional support to make good decisions. Not surprising when we have lost religion and any concept of shame. While I agree the shame unfairly only was borne by women and not the men, there was something to shaming a couple for having a ******* vs. glorifying it with terms like "baby mommas."

Black poverty rates amongst black men and women with children that are married is single digits.

Canada2017
Waco1947 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Waco1947 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Waco1947 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Anti-Racist says----God doesn't have a sense of humor about children being made fun of

Bored with speaking for all black people .....so now you are speaking for God.

That must be one interesting mail order theology 'degree' you possess .
robby44
Thee University said:

robby44 said:

GoldMind said:

No evidence at all.
Black supremacy!

Yes
Except in the most important areas of steelmaking and the development of guns and rifles
Missed out on that
Waco1947
Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Waco1947 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Waco1947 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bored with speaking for all black people .....so now you are speaking for God.

That must be one interesting mail order theology 'degree' you possess .
I am pretty sure God speaks for God self - Let the Children come to me do not hinder for to such belong the kingdom of God." I am not arguing this one any longer. You are in the wrong. These are children of God not to be made fun of in a racist joke period.
Waco1947
57Bear
robby44 said:

Thee University said:

Black supremacy!

Yes
Except in the most important areas of steelmaking and the development of guns and rifles
Missed out on that
Didn't seem to miss out on USING "guns and rifles" - check the weekly statistics in Detroit, Baltimore, ...
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.