Six men, 87 children with 50 different women

2,834 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Canada2017
Whiskey Pete
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Canada2017 said:

robby44 said:

Zero abortions

How did I you teach that conclusion .

Don't believe I hear abortion mentioned on the video at all.

Yep, I would be surprised if there wasn't abortions at all.

This is what happens when gov't decided to subsidize pregnancies, birth and the cost of raising children. It's become a pattern of an unhealthy way of life.
robby44
57Bear said:

robby44 said:

Thee University said:

Black supremacy!

I can think of a number of areas where God set y'all up!

Yes
Except in the most important areas of steelmaking and the development of guns and rifles
Missed out on that
Didn't seem to miss out on USING "guns and rifles" - check the weekly statistics in Detroit, Baltimore, ...

No I was referring to an earlier time before the African continent was colonized
Canada2017
Waco1947 said:

Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Waco1947 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Waco1947 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

I thought for sure this was going to be a story about the Los Angeles Lakers.
Racist Statement "story about LA Lakers" black men have no morals.
Anti -racist statement humans can sometimes have no morals and sometimes the consequences are children
The only thing I know for sure is that you overslept the day God handed out senses of humor.
Racist sense of humor LA Lakers
Anti-Racist sense of humor___God doesn't have a sense of humor about children being made fun of

Anti-Racist says----God doesn't have a sense of humor about children being made fun of

Bored with speaking for all black people .....so now you are speaking for God.

That must be one interesting mail order theology 'degree' you possess .
I am pretty sure God speaks for God self - Let the Children come to me do not hinder for to such belong the kingdom of God." I am not arguing this one any longer. You are in the wrong. These are children of God not to be made fun of in a racist joke period.

You are a full on nut case . Have been for several years now .
Alcohol, medication side affects .....simple old age ...maybe a combination.

But regardless you're crazy .

Would be semi sympathetic to your situation but God only knows how many women you have irreparably damaged by advocating abortion in your guise as a 'minister '.

With that in mind ....rot .

Flaming Moderate
Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Waco1947 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Waco1947 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Anti -racist statement humans can sometimes have no morals and sometimes the consequences are children
The only thing I know for sure is that you overslept the day God handed out senses of humor.
Anti-Racist sense of humor___God doesn't have a sense of humor about children being made fun of

Anti-Racist says----God doesn't have a sense of humor about children being made fun of

I am pretty sure God speaks for God self - Let the Children come to me do not hinder for to such belong the kingdom of God." I am not arguing this one any longer. You are in the wrong. These are children of God not to be made fun of in a racist joke period.

Would be semi sympathetic to your situation but God only knows how many women you have irreparably damaged by advocating abortion in your guise as a 'minister '.

Not his fault. Hard to let go of deep-seeded racism. He subconsciously is a eugenicist.
Canada2017
Flaming Moderate said:

Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Waco1947 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Waco1947 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Not his fault. Hard to let go of deep-seeded racism. He subconsciously is a eugenicist.

The old fool could walk around in a Wonder Woman outfit spouting leftists dogma for all I care .

But the damage he has done to countless woman advocating abortion while role playing as a 'minister ' is inexcusable.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.