I don't know what to say either

866 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Robert Wilson
cinque
How long do you want to ignore this user?

https://abcnews.go.com/US/video/sanitation-worker-accepted-harvard-law-71713045

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Living/student-collected-garbage-pay-college-accepted-harvard-law/story?id=71690562
Flaming Moderate
You're looking for so-called "systematic" racism.
Gold Tron
Would love to know what his ACT, SAT, PSAT was compared to my son. I love a feel good story but you either have the goods or you don't.
My pronouns are Deez/Dem.
Flaming Moderate
Gold Tron said:

Would love to know what his ACT, SAT, PSAT was compared to my son. I love a feel good story but you either have the goods or you don't.
It will be so-called "systematic" racism when Mr. Staton is expected to compete and be graded alongside his peers and not given a free ride because he's a person of color black.
Gold Tron
Canada2017
Gold Tron said:

A. Glad the kid got accepted to Harvard . He worked hard .
B. Suspect he has the goods .
C. Suspect your son has the goods as well.
Gold Tron
Canada2017 said:

Gold Tron said:

My son's best friend in high school was a kid named Tom Su. He scored a perfect 1600 on the SAT as a freshman and scored a perfect score on the PSAT as a junior. He was rejected at 12 elite schools. He was also in the top 100 nationally as a tennis player. His only crime, being Asian he is at UT and is flourishing.
Canada2017
Gold Tron said:

Canada2017 said:

Gold Tron said:

My son's best friend in high school was a kid named Tom Su. He scored a perfect 1600 on the SAT as a freshman and scored a perfect score on the PSAT as a junior. He was rejected at 12 elite schools. He was also in the top 100 nationally as a tennis player. His only crime, being Asian he is at UT and is flourishing.

That is totally racist discrimination against Asians .

Yet no one cares .

Can't understand such flagrant double standards.
cinque
Flaming Moderate said:

You're looking for so-called "systematic" racism.
I just thought a different portrait of black men might help neutralize the picture you try to paint in your threads?

Sue me,
Booray
Gold Tron said:

The LSAT would be the one that counts. I can see adjusting for environment before college. Native intelligence and hard work will produce different results in different environments. After you get to college the environment is the same so the difference should narrow considerably.
cinque
Gold Tron said:

Doesn't matter in this case. Harvard has dropped the standardized test requirement. So have most of the other elite schools.
Oldbear83
cinque said:

Gold Tron said:

Doesn't matter in this case. Harvard has dropped the standardized test requirement. So have most of the other elite schools.
Instead of 'elite', you shoud say 'arrogant and elitist'
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Robert Wilson
Sure as hell never stops you
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.