Mail in ballots

2,392 Views | 50 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by GrowlTowel
quash
How long do you want to ignore this user?
They've got about as much in common as you, a mortician, and me an undertaker, or you a janitor and me a custodian or you a ghost and me a spirit, or you a mail in ballot and me an absentee ballot!

Trump: there's always a tweet.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
If you can show up in person to loot, riot, or protest, you can damn sure show up in person to vote. No exceptions. Scared of Covid or too stupid to acquire a photo ID are not valid excuses.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Gold Tron
Send in as many as you can!
My pronouns are Deez/Dem.
Canada2017
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

If you can show up in person to loot, riot, or protest, you can damn sure show up in person to vote. No exceptions. Scared of Covid or too stupid to acquire a photo ID are not valid excuses.

Got no problem with mail in ballots .

Vote early , vote often .
wuzzybear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

This necessitates an "AMEN BRUTHA."
Username checks out
All the Trumpists are scared ****less of making it easier to vote, well aligned with their literacy test administrating forefathers
cinque
Updated Jul 8, 2020, 05:31pm EDT

Robocalls from the Republican National Convention recorded by Lara Trump and Donald Trump Jr. encouraged Californians to vote by mail for Mike Garcia in a special election in May for a seat in the U.S. House of Representatives, according to CNN, despite the president's persistent and erroneous claims that mail-in voting is rife with fraud
GrowlTowel
Username checks out said:

All the Trumpists are scared ****less of making it easier to vote, well aligned with their literacy test administrating forefathers

Again, that was the Democrats, America's oldest and largest hate group.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
Username checks out
GrowlTowel said:

Yes, the dixiecrat contingency broke from Democrats in 1968 and largely became Republicans, this is well understood by all political historians. Trumpists are the ones who descended from this, and some were alive to have literally voted for George Wallace. You think it's a mere koinkeydink that the south stopped voting Democrat then?
quash
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Trump says absentee voting is fine.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
chriscbear
Republicans can play the game too.
BaylorBJM
Like always I voted in-person on Wednesday for early voting. Between the individuals working the ballot boxes and the people there to cast their vote there were likely 20-30 people total inside and, as usual, I was the youngest one in the place by about four decades. Everyone was properly wearing their respective masks and there were plenty of bottles of hand sanitizers to go around but goodness gracious that was a lot of high-risk people in one place.

I've never once voted by mail but out of the respect for the health and safety for the workers and others who would like to vote in person, I'll proudly be voting by mail for the first time ever this fall.
cms186
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

and what about those who didnt "show up in person to loot, riot, or protest"? like Military personnel?
I'm the English Guy
Waco1947
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Agism says "No eAnti-Ageism says "We understand the vulnerability of the age group and the transportation problems. So we will work hard to grant mail in ballots,"
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Waco1947 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Agism says "No eAnti-Ageism says "We understand the vulnerability of the age group and the transportation problems. So we will work hard to grant mail in ballots,"
Sounds good to me. Old folks and those in a sister living facilities should certainly be allowed to mail in their votes.

-- Barack Obama
Waco1947
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Waco1947 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sounds good to me. Old folks and those in a sister living facilities should certainly be allowed to mail in their votes.
Anyone out of town that day
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Waco1947 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Waco1947 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Nope. Plenty of opportunities to early vote. If voting is important to you, you will vote.

-- Barack Obama
Waco1947
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Waco1947 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Waco1947 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Nope. Plenty of opportunities to early vote. If voting is important to you, you will vote.
A scedule can be unpredictable so one votes by mail.
Waco1947
One may suddenly be so in anticipation one votes by mail.
Johnny Bear
quash said:

They've got about as much in common as you, a mortician, and me an undertaker, or you a janitor and me a custodian or you a ghost and me a spirit, or you a mail in ballot and me an absentee ballot!

Apparently another aspect of being a "libertarian" is you are okay with voter fraud as long as it favors the left.

Man, you learn something new every day.
Johnny Bear

GrowlTowel said:

Yes, the dixiecrat contingency broke from Democrats in 1968 and largely became Republicans, this is well understood by all political historians. Trumpists are the ones who descended from this, and some were alive to have literally voted for George Wallace. You think it's a mere koinkeydink that the south stopped voting Democrat then?
Wrong again:

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/402754-the-myth-of-nixons-southern-strategy

Face it - you current day dimcrats 100% own George Wallace just like you 100% own your party's history of support of slavery, support of segregation, support of poll taxes, support of Jim Crow, and the present day insidious support of deliberately keeping as many people in the black community dumbed down, depressed and bitter as they wallow in dimcrat created generational poverty and government dependence all so you can routinely exploit them for their votes every election cycle. You own it all and no amount of leftist spin can change that fact.

Username checks out
Johnny Bear said:

GrowlTowel said:

Wrong again:

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/402754-the-myth-of-nixons-southern-strategy

Face it - you current day dimcrats 100% own George Wallace just like you 100% own your party's history of support of slavery, support of segregation, support of poll taxes, support of Jim Crow, and the present day insidious support of deliberately keeping as many people in the black community dumbed down, depressed and bitter as they wallow in dimcrat created generational poverty and government dependence all so you can routinely exploit them for their votes every election cycle. You own it all and no amount of leftist spin can change that fact.

Hahaha the first line in that article is
Quote:

BY DINESH D'SOUZA, OPINION CONTRIBUTOR

Didnt know he was out of jail already. Were Sean Hannity or Rush Limbaugh unavailable for comment at press time?

Seriously, D'Souza is a right wing propaganda artist and his logic is unsound here. Yes, Nixon didnt win dixiecrats in 1968. They splintered into a 3rd party. And those politicians may not have uniformly broke for Republicans (Strom Thurmond sure did!) but their voting block did. D'Souza talks about religion and culture being the reason that southern whites started voting Republican. That's all low-rent whitewashing of race issues.
wuzzybear

GrowlTowel said:

Still hung up on racism huh! What is it with you and cinque being so damn laser focused on Trump's shortcomings that you are blind to the fact this election is all about the future or lack thereof of the America we all love? It doesn't matter who broke off from who in 1968 at this point. It matters that the Dems don't have control of govt so that your kids and grandkids don't succumb to MS13 or their ilk.

Cinque is still talking about and asking why Trump did not repeal and replace Obamacare as if health care is actually going to matter in this election.

I believe both of you will vote for Trump, even if you hate him, because you put evil people aka the entire Dem party in charge life in this country is over and there may not even be another election. Why are you so brainwashed and so short-sighted that you cannot see the BIGGER picture? What will it take for you to understand that this election is not about racism, healthcare, or anything resembling such? 99% of the people on this site understand this and vote for Trump no matter if they agree with his "style" or not.

What will it take for you to understand this is an "existential" election? I just don't get you man!!!
Whiskey Pete
Johnny Bear said:

GrowlTowel said:

Wrong again:

I was about to say what you said, only not as well.
Guy Noir

I am not really a "Trumpist" but I am scared of voter fraud. Voting, as it is now, is plenty easy enough. The claims that it is difficult is pretty much bogus.
LTbear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Pretty sure those aren't completely overlapping crowds, Jim.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
LTbear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

I agree, LT, but the premise is the same. If peaceful protesters can march shoulder to shoulder with no masks or social distancing, they can show up in person to vote.

-- Barack Obama
Username checks out
Guy Noir said:

I am not really a "Trumpist" but I am scared of voter fraud. Voting, as it is now, is plenty easy enough. The claims that it is difficult is pretty much bogus.

There are a vanishingly small number of fraudulent votes confirmed in our elections (https://www.factcheck.org/2020/04/trumps-latest-voter-fraud-misinformation/) and yet this is a major fear raised by the Trumpists. Republicans in general operate on voter suppression because their ideas aren't carried by a majority of Americans, so the larger the turnout the less likely they will win.

There is an obvious added concern with the pandemic now, that having millions of people standing in crowded lines is a big health hazard. It's unconscionable that someone should have to choose between risking the health of self and family vs voting.
Whiskey Pete

Guy Noir said:

There are a vanishingly small number of fraudulent votes confirmed in our elections (https://www.factcheck.org/2020/04/trumps-latest-voter-fraud-misinformation/) and yet this is a major fear raised by the Trumpists. Republicans in general operate on voter suppression because their ideas aren't carried by a majority of Americans, so the larger the turnout the less likely they will win.

There is an obvious added concern with the pandemic now, that having millions of people standing in crowded lines is a big health hazard. It's unconscionable that someone should have to choose between risking the health of self and family vs voting.
I almost gave you a blue star. Not because I agree with your post, but because you were able to actually write a reply without the words, "white" or "supremacist" or "dog whistle".

You've got a looong way to go, but making progress.
Username checks out
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

LTbear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

I agree, LT, but the premise is the same. If peaceful protesters can march shoulder to shoulder with no masks or social distancing, they can show up in person to vote.

Hey I can play this game too,
"If Donald Trump can cast a mail in ballot then so should the American people"
quash
Johnny Bear said:

quash said:

Apparently another aspect of being a "libertarian" is you are okay with voter fraud as long as it favors the left.

Trump says absentee ballots are fine.

Niw, in whAt way is this supporting vote fraud?
blackie
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Likely 95%+ of the people that would like the safety of voting by mail did not participate in looting, rioting, or protesting. (And the 95% is probably too low a number.)
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
blackie said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Likely 95%+ of the people that would like the safety of voting by mail did not participate in looting, rioting, or protesting. (And the 95% is probably too low a number.)
Actually, blackie, my stance is not as hardcore as you think. Older folks (65 and older), should be allowed to vote by mail. Handicapped folks, absolutely. If people are still allowed to go buy food at the grocery store, garden tools at Home Depot, and liquor at the liquor store, they should have to show up in person to vote.

If half of the nation is still so terrified of Covid, perhaps we should just delay the election to the Spring. Right?

-- Barack Obama
Malbec
JettRink said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

RD - what percentage of the 5.36% of the vote you got for county judge was from fraudulent mail-in ballots? Most of it? Or all of it?
This second nick of Reporter's needs a ban also.
cinque
Johnny Bear said:

quash said:

There is no evidence that voting by mail favors the left. Ask the Republican office holders who love it.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.