George Floyd Body cam transcripts released

4,340 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by cms186
BellCountyBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Booray said:

BellCountyBear said:

Doc Holliday said:

riflebear said:

Why did they wait this long to release body cam footage?
Keith Ellison.

They've only released the transcript so far.
Who is Keith Ellison?

The attorney general of Minnesota, former congressman. Very liberal, I believe the first congressman sworn in on the Koran.

He is in charge of prosecuting the cops in the Floyd case.
Thanks.
Booray
Doc Holliday said:

Booray said:

HashTag said:

Guy Noir said:

George Floyd did bring on some of the confrontation himself. I do not agree with the police officer keeping his knee on his neck for so long, but if Mr Floyd would have gotten into the squad car peacefully he would probably be alive today.
Same goes for the guy Atlanta. Had he not been defiant when cops tried to arrest him for DUI, he'd be alive too

True. Do cops get to impose a death penalty for somebody defying them?
Yes actually.

If you point a gun at a cop in defiance, they have legal rights to blow your head off.
No question. And irrelevant to George Floyd and many others killed by cops. Questionable relevance to the guy in Atlanta.
Canada2017
cms186 said:

Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

HashTag said:

Booray said:

HashTag said:

Guy Noir said:

George Floyd did bring on some of the confrontation himself. I do not agree with the police officer keeping his knee on his neck for so long, but if Mr Floyd would have gotten into the squad car peacefully he would probably be alive today.
Same goes for the guy Atlanta. Had he not been defiant when cops tried to arrest him for DUI, he'd be alive too

What a ridiculous reply, but please continue to stick up for a criminal's right to resist arrest and fight with law enforcement, because two wrongs make a right, right?

Fact is, if the guy in Atlanta hadn't pulled the **** he pulled, he would be alive today. If you do not put any accountability on the guy who instigated and intensified the situation is at best being dishonest, but more likely you just being a partisan hack
Hes not sticking up for a Criminals right to resist arrest, hes sticking up for his/her right to not be killed.

Criminals sometimes are reluctant to be arrested, surely these trained Policemen are capable of subduing them without resorting to ending their life? If they resist arrest, they get charged for it and face extra Jail time (if found guilty) they shouldnt be killed for it. especially since in the 2 cases seemingly under discussion in this thread, no Policemans life was ever in danger

Cops are killed every week.....leftists like you could care less.

Cops have to deal with criminals, idiots high on drugs, scum who beat their kids and gang bangers who murder for the pure fun of it .

On top of everything else cops have to make split second decisions and risk their lives in the process . If they are wrong....the whole world ****s on them .

You wouldn't last two weeks in such a job .
I care very much when Policemen/women are killed in the line of duty, i dont envy their job at all and you are right, I wouldnt last long in that profession (hence i am not in it).

The vast Majority of Police in your and my country are good guys who do their jobs well, they protect us and keep us safe, they dont murder people who they have arrested, you know why? because they are good at their jobs and it truly sucks when the bad apples in their profession bring **** down on them all.

If someone is resisting arrest and pulls a deadly weapon on a Policeman, then they deserve to get shot or beaten or whatever, the Cops have the right to defend themselves in that situation and sometimes that results in deadly force being used, i have no problem with that. But part of their jobs is knowing when to use Deadly force. Most Policemen/women respect this power, some abuse it, when this happens, they should be punished.

Its ****ing ridiculous that i even have to say this, because you are trying to paint me as a Cop hater who doesnt care when they die. Its even more ****ing ridiculous that people like you are more outraged about these bad apples facing the consequences of their actions than you are about the people they killed.

Twit
cinque
Buddha Bear
HashTag said:

Booray said:

HashTag said:

Guy Noir said:

What a ridiculous reply, but please continue to stick up for a criminal's right to resist arrest and fight with law enforcement, because two wrongs make a right, right?

Fact is, if the guy in Atlanta hadn't pulled the **** he pulled, he would be alive today. If you do not put any accountability on the guy who instigated and intensified the situation is at best being dishonest, but more likely you just being a partisan hack

If he did what he did in any other developed country, he'd be alive today. That is something to consider.

If this woulda happened in the Arab world, he'd be missing half an arm.

It happened in the US though, so hes dead. And we accept this as a society.
cms186
Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

HashTag said:

Booray said:

HashTag said:

Guy Noir said:

Hes not sticking up for a Criminals right to resist arrest, hes sticking up for his/her right to not be killed.

Criminals sometimes are reluctant to be arrested, surely these trained Policemen are capable of subduing them without resorting to ending their life? If they resist arrest, they get charged for it and face extra Jail time (if found guilty) they shouldnt be killed for it. especially since in the 2 cases seemingly under discussion in this thread, no Policemans life was ever in danger

Cops have to deal with criminals, idiots high on drugs, scum who beat their kids and gang bangers who murder for the pure fun of it .

On top of everything else cops have to make split second decisions and risk their lives in the process . If they are wrong....the whole world ****s on them .

I care very much when Policemen/women are killed in the line of duty, i dont envy their job at all and you are right, I wouldnt last long in that profession (hence i am not in it).

The vast Majority of Police in your and my country are good guys who do their jobs well, they protect us and keep us safe, they dont murder people who they have arrested, you know why? because they are good at their jobs and it truly sucks when the bad apples in their profession bring **** down on them all.

If someone is resisting arrest and pulls a deadly weapon on a Policeman, then they deserve to get shot or beaten or whatever, the Cops have the right to defend themselves in that situation and sometimes that results in deadly force being used, i have no problem with that. But part of their jobs is knowing when to use Deadly force. Most Policemen/women respect this power, some abuse it, when this happens, they should be punished.

Its ****ing ridiculous that i even have to say this, because you are trying to paint me as a Cop hater who doesnt care when they die. Its even more ****ing ridiculous that people like you are more outraged about these bad apples facing the consequences of their actions than you are about the people they killed.

Twit
lol, that that is your reaction speaks volumes
I'm the English Guy
Canada2017
cms186 said:

Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

HashTag said:

Booray said:

HashTag said:

Guy Noir said:

Twit

As did yours .

Twit .
HuMcK
cms186 said:

Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

HashTag said:

Booray said:

HashTag said:

Guy Noir said:

Twit

He's just a bitter old troll, not worth stressing over. Wait 'till he tries to say he's better than you because he has more money, that's always good for a laugh.
cms186
Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

HashTag said:

Booray said:

HashTag said:

Guy Noir said:

Twit

As did yours .

Twit .
my reaction where i reiterated my respect for police? yes, i would agree that says a lot about me, thanks
I'm the English Guy
Whiskey Pete
Buddha Bear said:

HashTag said:

Booray said:

HashTag said:

Guy Noir said:

If he did what he did in any other developed country, he'd be alive today. That is something to consider.
You're entitled to your opinion, although it's astounding and telling that you and the rest of libs seem to be incapable of putting any of the blame on the guy, you know, that broke the law, went for the cops gun and was the one person that actually escalated the situation.

But hey, it's not surprising; liberals, most of the time, don't let facts get in the way of their narrative and agenda of division.
Buddha Bear
HashTag said:

Buddha Bear said:

HashTag said:

Booray said:

HashTag said:

Guy Noir said:

You're entitled to your opinion, although it's astounding and telling that you and the rest of libs seem to be incapable of putting any of the blame on the guy, you know, that broke the law, went for the cops gun and was the one person that actually escalated the situation.

But hey, it's not surprising; liberals, most of the time, don't let facts get in the way of their narrative and agenda of division.

Dude had his bloodflow blocked for 8:46 seconds while in handcuffs. Bystandards pleading for him to stop. He cried out for his mom as he died. Who escalated the situation again?

To be fair, I feel for 2 of the other officers. It was their first week on the job. Hard to go against your superior in that situation being new to tje job. One of then even commented asking he he stop restraining him. But the officer leaning on his neck deserves a prison sentence.
Whiskey Pete
Buddha Bear said:

HashTag said:

Buddha Bear said:

HashTag said:

Booray said:

HashTag said:

Guy Noir said:

Dude had his bloodflow blocked for 8:46 seconds while in handcuffs. Bystandards pleading for him to stop. He cried out for his mom as he died. Who escalated the situation again?
Read the exchange. I was talking about the guy in Atlanta
Canada2017
cms186 said:

Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

HashTag said:

Booray said:

HashTag said:

Guy Noir said:

Twit

As did yours .

Twit .
my reaction where i reiterated my respect for police? yes, i would agree that says a lot about me, thanks

You have routinely criticized police in the past while admitting you are not remotely qualified either physically or emotionally to even attempt such a role .

100% twit
cms186
Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

HashTag said:

Booray said:

HashTag said:

Guy Noir said:

Twit

As did yours .

Twit .

You have routinely criticized police in the past while admitting you are not remotely qualified either physically or emotionally to even attempt such a role .

100% twit
I have criticised Police personnel who murder/assault people in their charge, are you trying to say that applies to every member of the Police? because im not and never have.

Just because I wouldnt make a good Policeman doesnt mean i am unable to criticise mistakes that Police personnel make,
I'm the English Guy
Canada2017
cms186 said:

Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

HashTag said:

Booray said:

HashTag said:

Guy Noir said:

Twit

As did yours .

Twit .

100% twit
I have criticised Police personnel who murder/assault people in their charge, are you trying to say that applies to every member of the Police? because im not and never have.

Just because I wouldnt make a good Policeman doesnt mean i am unable to criticise mistakes that Police personnel make,

Your entire body of posts is that of a hopeless twit.

Might as well embrace it.
cms186
Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

Twit

As did yours .

Twit .

100% twit

If all you have in your quiver of wit is insults, then you are barely worth conversing with, I have made fact based assertions and you just throw lies and insults back, I can only assume because you know you are wrong and have nothing but bluster and insults to fall back on, a true Republican at least, Trump would be proud.
I'm the English Guy
Canada2017
cms186 said:

Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

Twit

As did yours .

Twit .

100% twit

If all you have in your quiver of wit is insults, then you are barely worth conversing with, I have made fact based assertions and you just throw lies and insults back, I can only assume because you know you are wrong and have nothing but bluster and insults to fall back on, a true Republican at least, Trump would be proud.

Have attempted to have rational conversations with you in the past .

However have finally realized I have been conversing with a hopeless twit ....and it is simply not worth the effort .
whitetrash
Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

Twit

As did yours .

Twit .

100% twit

However have finally realized I have been conversing with a hopeless twit ....and it is simply not worth the effort .
Which one is cms?

Canada2017
The cross-dresser .
cms186
Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

Twit

As did yours .

Twit .

100% twit

i very much doubt it, you dont attempt to have rational discussions with people who consistently disagree with you
I'm the English Guy
cms186
whitetrash said:

Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

Twit

As did yours .

Twit .

100% twit

Which one is cms?

well all 4 are Comedy geniuses, so thanks, i guess?
I'm the English Guy
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.