Tucker Carlson

10,647 Views | 139 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Bruce Leroy
George Truett
How long do you want to ignore this user?
wuzzybear said:

Tucker Carlson would be a better president than anybody the Dems could throw out there. I just can't imagine Biden winning this and then cowtowing to the SQUAD who are traitors anyway. There is not one Dem left on the hill that I would trust this country to...NOT ONE! I mean can you imagine Blumenthal, Nadler, Shiff, Swallwell, etc. running the country?

Talk about emboldened. I absolutely think if Dems take total control this country is gone. We'll never get it back cuz you won't be able to recognize it after this. This is Trumps to lose cuz Biden sure doesn't have support just based on his platform which I don't know if he knows what it is. He'd be great for Venezuela though.

Whatever you think of Trump you are going have to put it aside bc if you are conservative you have no choice but Trump. Personally I love the guy bc he takes so much crapola from almost everybody yet has a steady hand on the rudder and will not be silenced or go off course. We all know he is a loose cannon, but I know he has the best interest of this country at hand bc I believe in America First, and I'm not sure any other viable choice actually believes that. But his supporters like me will go all out for his re-election. You cannot believe any non-conservative news outlet like the Huff Post, etc. who are reporting that Trumps 2016 supporters are abandoning him in droves. I actually hope they keep reporting this so that every supporter makes sure they get to the polls. No matter what the outcome after all have voted I guarantee you there will be 5000 lawsuits and the election will go to the Supreme Court aka Bush v. Gore and then around the new year we will finally have a president. Trump is not going to down until he has exhausted all of his options.

He is the only president in modern history that has become president without being in politics and to me that is refreshing and he doesn't need hardly any sleep and hasn't lost a beat. The virus, like the flu, is here to stay. We are going to live with this forever so everybody just has to protect themselves and open the economy up full bore whether by executive fiat or the rights of private citizens to conduct their lives as stated in the Constitution. We've had 100's of plagues, diseases and pestilence in history and this is just one more. So be it. Just the cycle of life and not much you can do about it anyway.
This is one of the saddest and most delusional posts I've ever read here.

And that's saying something!

The saddest thing is that you think Trump is conservative. What true conservative would run up the national debt the way Trump has.

Trump built his career snookering suckers. Sadly, you're one of them for falling for his schtick.

Even sadder is you think Tucker Carlson, who has really accomplished nothing in his life other than be a talking head on TV, has anything to offer.

Seems like you would learn something about incompetence and inability to govern from Trump!
Florda_mike
George Truett said:

wuzzybear said:

Tucker Carlson would be a better president than anybody the Dems could throw out there. I just can't imagine Biden winning this and then cowtowing to the SQUAD who are traitors anyway. There is not one Dem left on the hill that I would trust this country to...NOT ONE! I mean can you imagine Blumenthal, Nadler, Shiff, Swallwell, etc. running the country?

Talk about emboldened. I absolutely think if Dems take total control this country is gone. We'll never get it back cuz you won't be able to recognize it after this. This is Trumps to lose cuz Biden sure doesn't have support just based on his platform which I don't know if he knows what it is. He'd be great for Venezuela though.

Whatever you think of Trump you are going have to put it aside bc if you are conservative you have no choice but Trump. Personally I love the guy bc he takes so much crapola from almost everybody yet has a steady hand on the rudder and will not be silenced or go off course. We all know he is a loose cannon, but I know he has the best interest of this country at hand bc I believe in America First, and I'm not sure any other viable choice actually believes that. But his supporters like me will go all out for his re-election. You cannot believe any non-conservative news outlet like the Huff Post, etc. who are reporting that Trumps 2016 supporters are abandoning him in droves. I actually hope they keep reporting this so that every supporter makes sure they get to the polls. No matter what the outcome after all have voted I guarantee you there will be 5000 lawsuits and the election will go to the Supreme Court aka Bush v. Gore and then around the new year we will finally have a president. Trump is not going to down until he has exhausted all of his options.

He is the only president in modern history that has become president without being in politics and to me that is refreshing and he doesn't need hardly any sleep and hasn't lost a beat. The virus, like the flu, is here to stay. We are going to live with this forever so everybody just has to protect themselves and open the economy up full bore whether by executive fiat or the rights of private citizens to conduct their lives as stated in the Constitution. We've had 100's of plagues, diseases and pestilence in history and this is just one more. So be it. Just the cycle of life and not much you can do about it anyway.
This is one of the saddest and most delusional posts I've ever read here.

And that's saying something!

The saddest thing is that you think Trump is conservative. What true conservative would run up the national debt the way Trump has.

Trump built his career snookering suckers. Sadly, you're one of them for falling for his schtick.

Even sadder is you think Tucker Carlson, who has really accomplished nothing in his life other than be a talking head on TV, has anything to offer.

Seems like you would learn something about incompetence and inability to govern from Trump!

My God you've gotta be about the most clueless effin idiot on earth

How are you this stupid?
GrowlTowel
Booray said:

GrowlTowel said:

Booray said:

HashTag said:

Booray said:

GrowlTowel said:

Booray said:

Jack and DP said:

Duckworth said that taking down George Washington statues is an idea we should listen to.

Wasn't he a war hero?
He certainly was.

Did Duckworth call Washington a coward who hated America? Did she say we should take his statute down?

What is wrong with you? How can anyone defend Carlson's statements about her?

I guess the same way they can defend attacking a gold star family or minimizing John McCain's sacrifice.

Easy. She refused to defend her racist comments because she holds a special identity card. Sorry, that is not how debate works. When you hide behind an identity, you are a coward.

Simple and true.

And now "war hero" is a special identity card?

To the left it is, but it's not surprising since the left always plays identity politics.
So Growl Towel is a leftist now because he claims war hero is an identity card?

She claimed it as cover for her racist remarks. It is like playing a Risk card while playing Candyland.

Watch the show and your rage will subside.
What are you talking about? Her remarks that started all this were comments about the President's address at Mt. Rushmore. She said he spent more time talking about Confederates than about our current problems and he therefore demonstrated a lack of appropriate priorities. In follow-up interviews she referred to the fact that the land on which Rushmore sits had been stolen from Native American tribes.

None of that is racist.

Given you evasiveness, I can only conclude that you have zero idea about what she actually said and have made up this racist stuff as a cover for Carlson's comments. Love for you to prove me wrong:

What did Tammy Duckworth say that was racist? Give me a quote.

Her remarks were based in racism. I am sorry that you do not see it that way but that does not convert her remarks.

And I defended Tucker because he was right to call a spade, a spade
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
fubar
Tucker Carlson has writers?
Booray
GrowlTowel said:

Booray said:

GrowlTowel said:

Booray said:

HashTag said:

Booray said:

GrowlTowel said:

Booray said:

Jack and DP said:

Duckworth said that taking down George Washington statues is an idea we should listen to.

Wasn't he a war hero?
He certainly was.

Did Duckworth call Washington a coward who hated America? Did she say we should take his statute down?

I guess the same way they can defend attacking a gold star family or minimizing John McCain's sacrifice.

Easy. She refused to defend her racist comments because she holds a special identity card. Sorry, that is not how debate works. When you hide behind an identity, you are a coward.

Simple and true.

To the left it is, but it's not surprising since the left always plays identity politics.

She claimed it as cover for her racist remarks. It is like playing a Risk card while playing Candyland.

What are you talking about? Her remarks that started all this were comments about the President's address at Mt. Rushmore. She said he spent more time talking about Confederates than about our current problems and he therefore demonstrated a lack of appropriate priorities. In follow-up interviews she referred to the fact that the land on which Rushmore sits had been stolen from Native American tribes.

None of that is racist.

Given you evasiveness, I can only conclude that you have zero idea about what she actually said and have made up this racist stuff as a cover for Carlson's comments. Love for you to prove me wrong:

Her remarks were based in racism. I am sorry that you do not see it that way but that does not convert her remarks.

So it's racist for a Senator to criticize the President's priorities by asking him to focus on the pandemic and to recite an undisputed historical fact. But I suppose it's not racist for you to call that same African-American Senator a "spade."

I think I understand your point of view. Had hoped for better.
Florda_mike
Booray said:

GrowlTowel said:

Booray said:

GrowlTowel said:

Booray said:

HashTag said:

Booray said:

GrowlTowel said:

Booray said:

Jack and DP said:

Wasn't he a war hero?
He certainly was.

Simple and true.

None of that is racist.

So it's racist for a Senator to criticize the President's priorities by asking him to focus on the pandemic and to recite an undisputed historical fact. But I suppose it's not racist for you to call that same African-American Senator a "spade."

Textbook democrat

Addresses nothing and calls opposition racists

Gets old
D. C. Bear
Booray said:

GrowlTowel said:

Booray said:

GrowlTowel said:

Booray said:

HashTag said:

Booray said:

GrowlTowel said:

Booray said:

Jack and DP said:

Wasn't he a war hero?
He certainly was.

Simple and true.

None of that is racist.

1. The expression to "call a spade a spade" is not racist.
2. Tammy Duckworth is not African American.
Booray
D. C. Bear said:

Booray said:

GrowlTowel said:

Booray said:

GrowlTowel said:

Booray said:

HashTag said:

Booray said:

GrowlTowel said:

Booray said:

Jack and DP said:

Wasn't he a war hero?
He certainly was.

Simple and true.

None of that is racist.

You are right on No. 2, did not realize that.

The expression itself is not racist. But a "spade" is a derogatory term for African Americans.and using it in reference to an African American is definitely racist.
Oldbear83
Booray said:

D. C. Bear said:

Booray said:

GrowlTowel said:

Booray said:

GrowlTowel said:

Booray said:

HashTag said:

Booray said:

GrowlTowel said:

Booray said:

Jack and DP said:

Wasn't he a war hero?
He certainly was.

Simple and true.

None of that is racist.

The expression itself is not racist. But a "spade" is a derogatory term for African Americans.and using it in reference to an African American is definitely racist.
BS

You are just looking for straws to cling to.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Whiskey Pete
Booray said:

GrowlTowel said:

Booray said:

GrowlTowel said:

Booray said:

HashTag said:

Booray said:

GrowlTowel said:

Booray said:

Jack and DP said:

Wasn't he a war hero?
He certainly was.

Simple and true.

None of that is racist.

Wow comrade, Tammy Duckworth is not African-American.

Buy hey, don't let that stop you
Booray
HashTag said:

Booray said:

GrowlTowel said:

Booray said:

GrowlTowel said:

Booray said:

HashTag said:

Booray said:

GrowlTowel said:

Booray said:

Jack and DP said:

Wasn't he a war hero?
He certainly was.

Simple and true.

None of that is racist.

Unlike most on here, I can admit a mistake, as I have already done on that one.

Still waiting for someone to provide a quote from Duckworth that was racist.

Its BS. The fact that the lot of you would defend Carlson's actions here--calling a war hero a coward who hates America--speaks volumes.
quash
Still looking for evidence that Duckworth is coming for my guns. Or that she said something racist.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Whiskey Pete
Booray said:

HashTag said:

Booray said:

GrowlTowel said:

Booray said:

GrowlTowel said:

Booray said:

HashTag said:

Booray said:

GrowlTowel said:

Booray said:

Jack and DP said:

Wasn't he a war hero?
He certainly was.

Simple and true.

None of that is racist.

Unlike moat on here, I can admit a mistake, as I have already done on that one.

Still waiting for someone to provide a quote from Duckworth that was racist.

Its BS. The fact that the lot of you would defend Carlson's actions here--calling a war hero a coward who hates America--speaks volumes.
Show me where I defended Carlson or where I said Duckworth was a racist.
GoneGirl
fubar said:

It's too mentally taxing for Tucker to come up with enough bilge to sprew for an hour night after night on his own.
muddybrazos
Booray said:

GrowlTowel said:

Booray said:

GrowlTowel said:

Booray said:

HashTag said:

Booray said:

GrowlTowel said:

Booray said:

Jack and DP said:

Wasn't he a war hero?
He certainly was.

Simple and true.

None of that is racist.

so Thais are African-Americans now?
D. C. Bear
Booray said:

D. C. Bear said:

Booray said:

GrowlTowel said:

Booray said:

GrowlTowel said:

Booray said:

HashTag said:

Booray said:

GrowlTowel said:

Booray said:

Jack and DP said:

Wasn't he a war hero?
He certainly was.

Simple and true.

None of that is racist.

And that is the expression he used, so for you to accuse him of racism against African Americans for using an expression that is not racist against African Americans in reference to a person who is not African American is ridiculous.
GrowlTowel
Jinx 2 said:

fubar said:

It's too mentally taxing for Tucker to come up with enough bilge to sprew for an hour night after night on his own.
Odd, considering that you are the queen of cut and paste.
GrowlTowel
Booray said:

D. C. Bear said:

Booray said:

GrowlTowel said:

Booray said:

GrowlTowel said:

Booray said:

HashTag said:

Booray said:

GrowlTowel said:

Booray said:

Jack and DP said:

Wasn't he a war hero?
He certainly was.

Simple and true.

None of that is racist.

So if you go into your garden with a small shovel, what do you call that tool?

When you play cards, what do you call the black colored ones that are not clubs?

I had no idea that calling a spade, a spade was derogatory. Did you read those White Supremacy Made Easy books that 17 gender boy is always referencing? I need to get a copy so as to avoid triggering a BLM bigot. Theys be shooting peoples these days, you know.
Whiskey Pete
Jinx 2 said:

fubar said:

Of course it's mentally taxing. There's too much leftist BS to go through for one person. No way Tucker could whittle down all that crap by himself for a one hour show.
Whiskey Pete
muddybrazos said:

Booray said:

GrowlTowel said:

Booray said:

GrowlTowel said:

Booray said:

HashTag said:

Booray said:

GrowlTowel said:

Booray said:

Jack and DP said:

Wasn't he a war hero?
He certainly was.

Simple and true.

None of that is racist.

so Thais are African-Americans now?
Of course, don't ya' know? They're non-white, so that means their black. It's the same kind of sciency data used by TS that has been adopted by other wacko lefties on this board.
Whiskey Pete
GrowlTowel said:

Jinx 2 said:

fubar said:

Odd, considering that you are the queen of cut and paste.
You mean she doesn't type out all those novels each post?
HuMcK
GrowlTowel said:

Booray said:

D. C. Bear said:

Booray said:

GrowlTowel said:

Booray said:

GrowlTowel said:

Booray said:

HashTag said:

Booray said:

GrowlTowel said:

Booray said:

Jack and DP said:

Wasn't he a war hero?
He certainly was.

Simple and true.

None of that is racist.

So if you go into your garden with a small shovel, what do you call that tool?

When you play cards, what do you call the black colored ones that are not clubs?

I had no idea that calling a spade, a spade was derogatory. Did you read those White Supremacy Made Easy books that 17 gender boy is always referencing? I need to get a copy so as to avoid triggering a BLM bigot. Theys be shooting peoples these days, you know.

It's pretty obscure and antiquated now, but it's been around long enough as a pejorative that it was a joke in Blazing Saddles.
Quote:

The scene opens with The Waco Kid shaving while Bart rolls a special cigarette. As the sheriff takes his first toke, Jim catches a whiff. As he returns to shaving, he says he received a note earlier. Bart asks from whom? Jim replies, "I'm not sure. It was addressed to the Deputy Spade." Sheriff Bart laughs and then adds, "Who knows? In 20 years, Deputy Spade might turn out to be a groovy position."

curtpenn
Booray said:

Jack and DP said:

Wasn't he a war hero?
He certainly was.

Appeal to emotion. Not much of an argument, is it? She clearly hates the America I love. BTW, was never much of a McCain fan, either, which has nothing to do with his service.
STxBear81
Why does it matter if tucker carlson has writers and the lead one is racist?(kidding) CNN writers are racist to the core and while they called the Fox writer and he resigned....no one calls out the CNN writers for their racism...there is no way Don lemon can make up that much rhetoric on his own.
curtpenn
Booray said:

curtpenn said:

Booray said:

muddybrazos said:

BaylorTaxman said:

Jack and DP said:

Duckworth wants to confiscate our guns. An enemy of freedom, for sure.

She sacrificed a lot for our freedom. Tucker Carlson is a pathetic little twerp.
The Iraq war had nothing to do with our freedom and was a giant neocon/Israeli intelligence lie.
That has nothing to do with Tammy Duckworth's service.
Tammy Duckworth's service has nothing to do with her ability to legislate sensibly. As nearly as I can tell, outside of her time in the military, she has basically been some sort of activist most of her life. I have little use for that sort, in general.
You can certainly disagree with her positions. Calling her a coward who hates America is ridiculous. People who say and defend that sort of stuff are just sick. You included, I guess.

I know facts are not your friends. Check the link where Carlson says she is a coward for refusing to support her claims on his program while she demands an apology up front from Carlson. Not quite the same thing as what you try to twist this into, is it? No surprise.

HuMcK
Where do trout run in mid July?
Friscobear
HuMcK said:

Where do trout run in mid July?

My uncle is headed to Colorado to do some trout fishing in two weeks.
cinque
D. C. Bear said:

Booray said:

GrowlTowel said:

Booray said:

GrowlTowel said:

Booray said:

HashTag said:

Booray said:

GrowlTowel said:

Booray said:

Jack and DP said:

Wasn't he a war hero?
He certainly was.

Simple and true.

None of that is racist.

Try using it toward a black person in his presence.
cinque
I tuned in to watch Tucker address the firing of his racist writer, but all I saw was a bunch of police blotter stuff.
Is that what his show is always like?
GrowlTowel
cinque said:

D. C. Bear said:

Booray said:

GrowlTowel said:

Booray said:

GrowlTowel said:

Booray said:

HashTag said:

Booray said:

GrowlTowel said:

Booray said:

Jack and DP said:

Wasn't he a war hero?
He certainly was.

Simple and true.

None of that is racist.

Try using it toward a black person in his presence.

There is nothing wrong calling a spade, a spade.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
cinque said:

I tuned in to watch Tucker address the firing of his racist writer, but all I saw was a bunch of police blotter stuff.
You and your other five screen names are much more suited for Cartoon Network, Jinxy. I would recommend Spongebob Squarepants.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
cinque
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cinque said:

You and your other five screen names are much more suited for Cartoon Network, Jinxy. I would recommend Spongebob Squarepants.
I've never understood the multiple screen names thing.That's WPS
GrowlTowel
cinque said:

You didn't watch it then. It was addressed. Interesting that the racist remarks were made on an anonymous college website.

Better watch your back, Jack.
Mothra
bear2be2 said:

Here's Duckworth's response.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/09/opinion/tammy-duckworth-tucker-carlson.html

So the NYT can give Tammy Duckworth a column to post her retort to Tucker Carlson, but heads roll if they dare allow a conservative like Tom Cotton to write an editorial. Unreal.
Mothra
They're biting in Lake Tahoe right now.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.