NBA Stander

3,123 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by RD2WINAGNBEAR86
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cinque said:

fubar said:

cinque said:

fubar said:

cinque said:

fubar said:

In all seriousness, this took more courage than anything Kaepernick did.

How so?

Because Jonathan Isaac had to go against what (almost) literally all of his friends, colleagues and peers wanted him to do, and he was doing it knowing that many weren't going to be interested in his reason for his choice and subsequent action. Unlike Colin Kaepernick, Isaac wasn't looking for the attention he was about to get.

I have no problem looking The Man in the eye and saying "you're full of it."

I'd hesitate before telling my friends "I agree with what you want, but I can't do what you want me to do." I'm not sure I could do that.

Jonathan Isaac did.

I fully support non-violent protest, and that includes Kaepernick's.

I hope Isaac gets the same consideration from others.
What did Kaepernick sacrifice?
He may have sacrificed a career that was definitely on the downswing. I kind of doubt that he knew what was coming from people like Trump. Like I said, that wouldn't deter ME from doing what I thought was right, which was my point. What Kaep did took courage, to be sure.

But Isaac's actions ... I'm not sure I could've done that. Could you?
Sure. He had role model. Colin Kaepernick.
Kaepernick and Jonathan Isaac are not in the same league. Not even close. Your boy Colin is the feces of the species.
cinque
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cinque said:

fubar said:

cinque said:

fubar said:

cinque said:

fubar said:

How so?

Because Jonathan Isaac had to go against what (almost) literally all of his friends, colleagues and peers wanted him to do, and he was doing it knowing that many weren't going to be interested in his reason for his choice and subsequent action. Unlike Colin Kaepernick, Isaac wasn't looking for the attention he was about to get.

I'd hesitate before telling my friends "I agree with what you want, but I can't do what you want me to do." I'm not sure I could do that.

Jonathan Isaac did.

He may have sacrificed a career that was definitely on the downswing. I kind of doubt that he knew what was coming from people like Trump. Like I said, that wouldn't deter ME from doing what I thought was right, which was my point. What Kaep did took courage, to be sure.

Kaepernick and Jonathan Isaac are not in the same league. Not even close. Your boy Colin is the feces of the species.
There will be school's named in his honor. Issac will be not be remembered for much at all. Nice guy, but inconsequential to history.
Make Racism Wrong Again
Thee University
cinque said:

I knew you had a reputation as a bumbling, blithering idiot but this leap frogs even your previous posts.

Role model?
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
cinque said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cinque said:

fubar said:

cinque said:

fubar said:

cinque said:

fubar said:

How so?

Jonathan Isaac did.

There will be school's named in his honor. Issac will be not be remembered for much at all. Nice guy, but inconsequential to history.

I hope they build Kaepernick a statue.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.