NBA Stander

3,111 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Jack and DP
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A Christian who only kneels to God.

Canada2017
Now if you are truly a ' rebel '....you stand for our National
Anthem.

Who would have ever believed propaganda could be so successful ?
Thee University
Not only do these people kneel, most bow their heads too.
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
Jack Bauer
This is now a controversial opinion and Charles Barkley must be a right wing White Supremacist.

fubar
In all seriousness, this took more courage than anything Kaepernick did.
nein51
If you read all the comments on twitter Sir Charles is about to be called a "coon" about a million times over...and not by white people.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
fubar said:

Oh my gosh! Something we agree on. Great post.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
I have no plans to watch another NBA game, but I just might have to buy me a Johnathan Isaac jersey.

-- Barack Obama
Jack and DP
Impressive man.

Doc Holliday
Canada2017 said:

Anthem.

This.

Check out this propaganda:

It's shaming disguised as compassion. Most who submit to it engage in further shaming which makes it easy to promote.

The number one fear is public speaking. More fearful than death. Humanity is afraid of judgment, so it's no wonder these nefarious campaigns grow exponentially. A complex version of "agree with me or you're racist".
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Jack and DP said:

Impressive man.

What a brave young man. I am now definitely a fan. Sounds to me like at least he has figured out BLM is not about black lives. He is one of the few public figures these days that gives me hope. Thanks for sharing.

-- Barack Obama
br53
Kneeling And bowing your head before the flag makes you look more like a servant to it than standing. It's like kneeing and bowing to a Queen or King in my opinion. But most of these people don't get that perspective.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
br53 said:

Kneeling And bowing your head before the flag makes you look more like a servant to it than standing. It's like kneeing and bowing to a Queen or King in my opinion. But most of these people don't get that perspective.
These jacklegs have made it very clear that all of this is about protesting and the Black Lives Matter movement,- not pride or loyalty to their country. I will take them for their word.

I will stand for all of our soldiers, veterans, and law enforcement. To each his own.

-- Barack Obama
br53
Do y'all remember when the first Iraqi War, Desert Storm started? One of the sports cards companies made cards of all the leaders of the war. Could you imagine if that happened today or if they made cards for the BLM or Antifa members?
CammoTX
br53 said:

Do y'all remember when the first Iraqi War, Desert Storm started? One of the sports cards companies made cards of all the leaders of the war. Could you imagine if that happened today or if they made cards for the BLM or Antifa members?

They also made cards of US leaders and weapons. I still have my M1-A1 tank baseball card. No kidding
Thee University
br53 said:

Exactly!

They look down at the ground which is the ultimate final form of submission to the evil white man. They can't or won't look you in the eye.

They sure cash those million dollar checks from Nike, Adidas, UA and other slave factories.
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
It will be fascinating to see if he sticks to his convictions or gets coerced and bullied by his teammates and other players much like the Pittburgh Steelers Alejandro Villanueva did.

If he hangs tough, I am buying his jersey. I will support him. I no longer support the NBA.

-- Barack Obama
sombear
I've got to give credit to Pop. I disagree with most of his political statements, but he is doing it the right way. By all means, use your position (whatever it is) to promote your causes, but no need to do it during the pre-game anthem.

cinque
fubar said:

How so?

wuzzybear
WE ARE COMING! WE ARE COMING! WE ARE COMING FOR YOUR LEFTIST LOON BRAIN...LITERALLY! YOU'LL SEE IT COMING, BUT YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO GET OUT OF THE WAY!!! TOO BAD LEFTIST LEADERSHIP HAS INFECTED THE GOVT. IT IS NOT GOING TO LAST LONG AND WILL BE A FOOTNOTE IN HISTORY...
riflebear
Doc Holliday said:

Canada2017 said:

Anthem.

This.

Check out this propaganda:

It's shaming disguised as compassion. Most who submit to it engage in further shaming which makes it easy to promote.

The number one fear is public speaking. More fearful than death. Humanity is afraid of judgment, so it's no wonder these nefarious campaigns grow exponentially. A complex version of "agree with me or you're racist".
Liberal whites are privileged. They get away w/ everything including racism, race baiting, division, corruption, lies deceit etc etc.
riflebear
br53 said:

I still have that set. But you are right, the media & liberals would go insane.
wuzzybear
riflebear said:

br53 said:

I still have that set. But you are right, the media & liberals would go insane.
This will change, but not w/o sacrifice...
Jack Bauer
I would say G F Y

Feel The Floyd
br53 said:

I remember those. As I kid: "Sweet I go the A 10 Warthog and the M1 Abrams!" Next cards, "Tent City? and Dick Chaney? , awww man these stink."
br53
Storm in' Norman was my favorite. I Also liked the cards with some of the football players wives. They had Elway and Montana's wife on some cards.
wuzzybear
Canada2017 said:

Anthem.

Cinque, Username, and Truett are the first 3 that come to mind...
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
This is what courage looks like. This story is way too good to drift to the bottom of the page.

-- Barack Obama
fubar
cinque said:

fubar said:

How so?

Because Jonathan Isaac had to go against what (almost) literally all of his friends, colleagues and peers wanted him to do, and he was doing it knowing that many weren't going to be interested in his reason for his choice and subsequent action. Unlike Colin Kaepernick, Isaac wasn't looking for the attention he was about to get.

I have no problem looking The Man in the eye and saying "you're full of it."

I'd hesitate before telling my friends "I agree with what you want, but I can't do what you want me to do." I'm not sure I could do that.

Jonathan Isaac did.

I fully support non-violent protest, and that includes Kaepernick's.

I hope Isaac gets the same consideration from others.
cinque
fubar said:

cinque said:

fubar said:

How so?

Because Jonathan Isaac had to go against what (almost) literally all of his friends, colleagues and peers wanted him to do, and he was doing it knowing that many weren't going to be interested in his reason for his choice and subsequent action. Unlike Colin Kaepernick, Isaac wasn't looking for the attention he was about to get.

I'd hesitate before telling my friends "I agree with what you want, but I can't do what you want me to do." I'm not sure I could do that.

Jonathan Isaac did.

What did Kaepernick sacrifice?
Make Racism Wrong Again
fubar
cinque said:

fubar said:

cinque said:

fubar said:

How so?

Jonathan Isaac did.

He may have sacrificed a career that was definitely on the downswing. I kind of doubt that he knew what was coming from people like Trump. Like I said, that wouldn't deter ME from doing what I thought was right, which was my point. What Kaep did took courage, to be sure.

But Isaac's actions ... I'm not sure I could've done that. Could you?
Jack Bauer
ESPN Wokecenter shows its colors again.

Let's mock a guy for tearing his ACL because of his personal beliefs!!!

nein51
He had a knee injury before so I assume this just made it worse.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
fubar said:

cinque said:

fubar said:

cinque said:

fubar said:

How so?

Jonathan Isaac did.

He may have sacrificed a career that was definitely on the downswing. I kind of doubt that he knew what was coming from people like Trump. Like I said, that wouldn't deter ME from doing what I thought was right, which was my point. What Kaep did took courage, to be sure.

Yes. Washed up with an ACL injury at 22_years o!d is not how all of this ends. The rumors of the death of his career has been greatly exaggerraged.

Not trying to sugarcoat, but I hope very soon that Colin Kaepernick will be very soon sucking cocks in Hell. He has earned it.
cinque
fubar said:

cinque said:

fubar said:

cinque said:

fubar said:

How so?

Jonathan Isaac did.

Sure. He had role model. Colin Kaepernick.
Make Racism Wrong Again
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.