Priest: No Catholic Can Vote For Biden

10,412 Views | 59 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Canada2017
GoneGirl
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Canada2017 said:

BornAgain said:

This used to be free country. Anyone has a right to say what they want. Even a Priest.

Fortunately we have a wonderful Priest who gently reminds our congregation that Catholicism is not a 'pick and choose ' Faith.

One cannot be Catholic and support abortion.

Period

How does the Catholic Church feel about lies, adultery, 5 kids from 3 baby mamas, etc etc? Trump was also pro abortion until he turned republican.
They are just as concerned about Trump as they were about pedophile priests and child abuse at Catholic orphanages.
BaylorFTW
George Truett said:

BaylorFTW said:

Fr. Frank Pavone, Fr. Michael Orsi, and Fr. Stephen Imbarrato agree that even though Biden claims to be Catholic, his abortion and LGBT activism make him unsupportable.

July 24, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) As the November presidential election swiftly approaches, Democrat Joe Biden is looking for ways to exploit his association with Catholicism to, in the words of an Associated Press report, "claim the moral high ground" in order to "chip away at Trump's base by appealing to pockets of conservative faithful."

"Joe Biden is a different kind of foe than Trump has faced before: one who makes faith a central part of his persona often literally wearing it on his sleeve," asserted an Associated Press (AP) report published by mainstream media outlets across the country.

Yet Biden's faith which allows him to declare that abortion is an 'essential healthcare service;" to assert that if elected he will resurrect Obama-era policies that would force the Little Sisters of the Poor to violate their religious beliefs and provide contraceptives and abortifacients to their employees; to personally conduct gay weddings; and to support the overtly marxist Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement that seeks to disrupt the nuclear family is completely foreign to vast swaths of Catholics.

As the election draws nearer, Biden is racing further and further leftward, creating an evermore distinct contrast with President Trump's strong pro-life, pro-family record.

'Biden should not even try to receive Communion'

Fr. Frank Pavone, national director of Priests for Life, said Biden's "failure to protect the unborn puts him not only in conflict with the Catholic faith but with the Christian Gospel, the Founding principles of America, the very meaning of public service, and basic human decency. You can't kill babies, and you can't authorize anyone else to do so."

"This leads to the conclusion that a person like this should not even try to receive Communion," Fr. Pavone told LifeSiteNews. "In fact, he doesn't want to, because to exclude the unborn is to exclude Christ; so you may want 'Communion,' but you don't want actual union with Jesus."

"Moreover, if one claims to believe the Church in saying the host is the Body of Christ, how can one not believe that same Church when she says the unborn is a person worthy of protection? The latter is easier to understand than the former," Pavone declared.

Biden: 'Anti-Catholic'

"Joe Biden has already, rightfully so, been refused communion," said Father Stephen Imbarrato, an activist pro-life Catholic priest, a regular on EWTN, and a member of Red Rose Rescues.

Fr. Imbarrato recounted a litany of Biden's scandalous positions on issues that defy his Catholic faith:
  • Joe Biden supports murdering babies up till the day of birth.
  • He supports the murder of the elderly, disabled, and medically vulnerable through euthanasia and assisted suicide.
  • He supports any number of sexual disorders and immoral experimentations that attack Catholic marriage and family. He himself has even presided over a same-sex marriage in direct opposition to Church mandate.
  • His environmental policies are built on the population control principles of abortion and contraception in direct oposition to the teaching of Pope Francis on the environment.
  • His crime bills in the 1990s, which he still brags about today, included the death penalty and were by many accounts racist.
  • He even made racist statements during the Senate hearing. Again, he still brags about these even today.
  • He even admitted that as President he would force (bully) Catholic nuns to pay for contraception and abortion in spite of the fact that the U.S. Supreme Court sided with the conscience and religious freedom of the nuns, 7-2. This is an outright attack on our Catholic faith.

"He is a walking and talking scandal to his Catholic faith and has rightly been refused the Eucharist because he persists in ongoing mortal sin thus separating himself from communion with the Church.
He scandalizes the Catholic faith in so many ways that objectively he actually seems "anti Catholic" in his beliefs."

"Biden is not living as a Catholic," Fr. Pavone said in a recent video.

Article: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/top-us-pro-life-priests-no-catholic-can-vote-for-joe-biden

This priest also believes most of you are going to hell because most of you aren't Catholic.

Maybe you and Joe can have adjoining rooms!
Diversion. The issue is Sloppy Joe and his claimed Catholic faith. Heck, some media are even calling Sloppy Joe a "devout Catholic." https://www.djournal.com/news/national/trump-claims-biden-a-devout-catholic-wants-to-hurt-god/video_e0b767e9-e5f4-52c7-b191-ac0c21b78c78.html
ScruffyD
i bet he's also a cannibal.

get it together man.
BaylorFTW
ScruffyD said:

i bet he's also a cannibal.

get it together man.
He does appear to be losing his marbles and so Slo Joe just might bite somebody if he gets mad at them. Not quite cannibalism but an experience I'm sure you'd like to avoid.
D. C. Bear
cinque said:

D. C. Bear said:

Yeah, but what if they are black Catholics?

You were not always this racially anxious. What happened?

You were not always this devoid of humor... ok, maybe you were, but you shouldn't be. Priest says Catholic can't vote for Biden... Biden says African Americans "ain't black" if they aren't voting for him... so... what's a black Catholic to do?

Kind of like asking what an environmentalist does when he sees an endangered animal eating and endangered plant...
Canada2017

Canada2017 said:

BornAgain said:

This used to be free country. Anyone has a right to say what they want. Even a Priest.

Fortunately we have a wonderful Priest who gently reminds our congregation that Catholicism is not a 'pick and choose ' Faith.

Period

How does the Catholic Church feel about lies, adultery, 5 kids from 3 baby mamas, etc etc? Trump was also pro abortion until he turned republican.

Come on guy.....YOU are slamming Trumps history with the lady's ?

Faults and all Trump has repeatedly helped Christian Church's....Little Sisters of the Poor is just one example .

But you already know this so why repeat of a question I have answered at least 4 times before ?

Why don't you care about the federal litigation Obama put against Christian charities ?

A policy Trump stopped and Biden has promised to return .

Canada2017
Jinx 2 said:

Canada2017 said:

Jinx 2 said:

Canada2017 said:

BornAgain said:

Period

The priest pedophilia scandal says "hi."

PRIESTS get to pick and choose.

They just don't want their parishioners to do it.

All of the documented physical and sexual abuse of children and cover-ups of priestly affairs and illegitimate children whose mothers were paid off (or not) has undermined the church's moral authority except to those who accept it based on longstanding faith. The rest of us expect clergy to walk the walk, and the Catholic church has never required that of anyone BUT its parishioners.

You are a liar ....a forever bitter, neurotic liar .

Priests do not get to 'pick and choose '.

They face the same judgments and penalties as anyone else.

Now go back to your cave .

When you are not a believer, the judgments and penalties people might face in the afterlife aren't really justice.

The Catholic Church covered for pedophiles and abusers and did it for years, and ran abusive institutions where children died unloved and were buried in mass graves in some countries, including Ireland.

Most of the perps never faced justice here, and many who should have were protected by the church. That's changing, but it's taken years.

Those that break laws ......face the consequences. Either here or in God's time.

You have repeatedly said you don't believe in God...so you have nothing to worry about ...right ?

The Catholic Church has helped more of the world's poor, more of the worlds sick and dying than any other religion in history .

And it's not even close .

For centuries the Church as educated millions ...while atheists have done little to nothing .

You are an incredibly bitter old women, who enjoys presenting half truths and flat out lies . Even at this very moment Catholic Charities is feeding hundreds of thousands of people who otherwise would go hungry .

Not for one day a month , not singing in a choir , not posting leftists propaganda on various message boards ........

keeping hundreds of thousands ALIVE.

Go back to your cave .

Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Canada2017 said:

Canada2017 said:

BornAgain said:

AAThis used to be free country. Anyone has a right to say what they want. Even a Priest.

Period

Faults and all Trump has repeatedly helped Christian Church's....Little Sisters of the Poor is just one example .

But you already know this so why repeat of a question I have answered at least 4 times before ?

Why don't you care about the federal litigation Obama put against Christian charities ?

Lol. All my children are out of the same woman.

Canada2017

Canada2017 said:

Canada2017 said:

BornAgain said:

AAThis used to be free country. Anyone has a right to say what they want. Even a Priest.

Period

Already knew that .

But you and Trump share the same hobby, he's just rung up a bigger score .

GrowlTowel
Jinx 2 said:

No priest should be telling anyone how to vote.

Why? You do. 47 does. George always does.

I haven't noted your condemnation of them.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Canada2017 said:

Canada2017 said:

Canada2017 said:

BornAgain said:

iAAThis used to be free country. Anyone has a right to say what they want. Even a Priest.

Period

Already knew that .

I concede your point. I think he has slowed down and i might have competed if I had gone to Asia instead of Mexico.
Canada2017

Canada2017 said:

Canada2017 said:

Canada2017 said:

BornAgain said:

iAAThis used to be free country. Anyone has a right to say what they want. Even a Priest.

Period

Already knew that .

I think he has slowed down and i might have competed if I had gone to Asia instead of Mexico.

Probably
ScottS
cinque said:

Canada2017 said:

BornAgain said:

Period

Sure you can.
Only by ignoring Thou Shall Not Kill
4th and Inches
J.R. said:

Gruvin said:

Jinx 2 said:

BornAgain said:

Biden isnt even living as a human at this point. he doesnt know his sister from his wife ...so he is having incest too...what a leftist pig
Your screen name implies you are a born-again Christian but your posts say otherwise.
Actually, you implied that his screen name meant born-again Christian. could be Hindu
Hindu's aren't "born again"! They just matriculate to other lives. Born-again is just acting like Jesus would.
maybe you should read the definition of reincarnation better...

"Reincarnation is the philosophical or religious belief that the non-physical essence of a living being starts a new life in a different physical form or body after biological death. It is also called rebirth or transmigration. Resurrection is a similar process hypothesized by some religions, that involves coming back to life in the same body"

There are dozens of religions that believe in reincarnation. The assumption still stands...
Midnight Rider
The Catholics that I know will be voting against Trump.
Baylor3216
I get it may be inconvenient but the sex scandals brought up in this thread always seem to deflect from a much broader problem across all faiths run on Earth by....flawed humans.

As just one example with thousands of others easily linked

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/investigations/article/Southern-Baptist-sexual-abuse-spreads-as-leaders-13588038.php
Gold Tron
cinque said:

BaylorFTW said:

cinque said:

cinque said:

Has Pavone found a Bishop who will allow him to perform priestly duties in his diocese? They threw him out of Amarillo. He's hangin on by a thread.
Anybody? Seems like he has a problem with authority. He may not be long for the priesthood.
I don't know. These days it seems Catholic authority has a number of problems of its own so it could be him leaving the priesthood would be a virtue. Of course, none of that makes what he said about Biden and Catholicism to be incorrect.
You may not understand this, but one should be wary of of anybody so convinced of their own righteousness that everybody else is wrong.

Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. If you don't believe that, then I guess you should be wary of me too because anyone that disagrees with that, to me, is wrong.
My pronouns are Deez/Dem.
Canada2017
Midnight Rider said:

Always amusing how non Catholics 'know' so much about Catholics and Catholicism on this message board .

Have no idea how my atheist associates are going to vote .
Suspect many are too miserable to even care .
BaylorFTW
Midnight Rider said:

Will they be voting for Biden?
cinque
The Catholics in my family will.
Make Racism Wrong Again
BylrFan
Canada2017 said:

BornAgain said:

Period

touching kids is ok though

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases
Canada2017
BylrFan said:

Canada2017 said:

BornAgain said:

Period

touching kids is ok though

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases

No it is not ok .

So don't bother .
Coke Bear
Jinx 2 said:

As I understand it from Catholic friends, there's a wide spectrum in the Catholic church re: issues such as contraception and even in allowing people to oppose abortion as a personal choice while not believing they should attempt to impose that believe on everyone in our society.

I've been wondering if there would be a schism, and I thought the pedophilia scandal might bring it about.

The only spectrum is within the people. The Church is VERY clear on all these teachings. Lay people and (Sadly) some priest and bishop, have false beliefs about this. I pray everyday (literally) that they quit spreading false teachings and heresy.

There will be no schism in the Church. If one doesn't like the precepts of the faith, they should not belong.

Jinx 2 said:

What appears to have happened instead is that lots of people, particularly young people, have left the church and that formerly Catholic nations like Ireland, after being exposed to atrocities like orphanages where children were so badly cared for many didn't survive and were buried in mass graves (so much for "pro-life"--since those children were illegitmate, they and their mothers were considered unworthy of decent care and became fodder for physical and sexual abuse) and the pedophilia scandal, that there has been a decline of more than 80% of participation in the Catholic church.
Places like Ireland were "culturally" Catholic. Many of those that have left the Church were, like me, poorly catechized, Post-Vatican II individuals. They were never properly taught what the Church teaches. If you ask many of them, they feel lost now because they no longer "follow" the Church, but they don't know who to "follow".

I agree with former Pope Benedict XVI when he stated that "the Church will get smaller" before it grows again. I wish that the lay members would understand what the Church truly believes. Until then, I hope that we grow with the faithful who authentically live out what the Church teaches.

Jinx 2 said:

I'm branded as a hypocrit by some Catholics on this site because I advocate for lots of policies I consider "proliving," including allowing women to choose for themselves what to do if they become pregnant because I do not believe either a church or a government should make such a momentous decision for anyone.

You find the abuse of children despicable, but you are OK with the murder and dismemberment of them? Interesting.

Jinx 2 said:

Your church, IMO, is too easy on its leaders and too harsh on everyone else. Including people who aren't members, but whose lives you want to govern with your beliefs.
The Church HAD been to easy on it's leaders. That was back when doctors and scientist were telling the Church that they could rehabilitate these men. This was sadly when law enforcement didn't do the job that they should have done. That was when bad bishops did cover up rather than removed.

Today, the Church as a Zero-tolerance policy towards the abuse of anyone.

I am the first to admit that I'm embarrassed and angered by the abuse and cover up. I want those the clergy and lay people who either committed and/or covered it up removed and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

While I'm frustrated by all of this, I'm not going to leave the Church.

You don't leave Jesus because of Judas.
Canada2017
Coke Bear said:

Jinx 2 said:

As I understand it from Catholic friends, there's a wide spectrum in the Catholic church re: issues such as contraception and even in allowing people to oppose abortion as a personal choice while not believing they should attempt to impose that believe on everyone in our society.

I've been wondering if there would be a schism, and I thought the pedophilia scandal might bring it about.

The only spectrum is within the people. The Church is VERY clear on all these teachings. Lay people and (Sadly) some priest and bishop, have false beliefs about this. I pray everyday (literally) that they quit spreading false teachings and heresy.

There will be no schism in the Church. If one doesn't like the precepts of the faith, they should not belong.

Jinx 2 said:

What appears to have happened instead is that lots of people, particularly young people, have left the church and that formerly Catholic nations like Ireland, after being exposed to atrocities like orphanages where children were so badly cared for many didn't survive and were buried in mass graves (so much for "pro-life"--since those children were illegitmate, they and their mothers were considered unworthy of decent care and became fodder for physical and sexual abuse) and the pedophilia scandal, that there has been a decline of more than 80% of participation in the Catholic church.
Places like Ireland were "culturally" Catholic. Many of those that have left the Church were, like me, poorly catechized, Post-Vatican II individuals. They were never properly taught what the Church teaches. If you ask many of them, they feel lost now because they no longer "follow" the Church, but they don't know who to "follow".

I agree with former Pope Benedict XVI when he stated that "the Church will get smaller" before it grows again. I wish that the lay members would understand what the Church truly believes. Until then, I hope that we grow with the faithful who authentically live out what the Church teaches.

Jinx 2 said:

I'm branded as a hypocrit by some Catholics on this site because I advocate for lots of policies I consider "proliving," including allowing women to choose for themselves what to do if they become pregnant because I do not believe either a church or a government should make such a momentous decision for anyone.

You find the abuse of children despicable, but you are OK with the murder and dismemberment of them? Interesting.

Jinx 2 said:

Your church, IMO, is too easy on its leaders and too harsh on everyone else. Including people who aren't members, but whose lives you want to govern with your beliefs.
The Church HAD been to easy on it's leaders. That was back when doctors and scientist were telling the Church that they could rehabilitate these men. This was sadly when law enforcement didn't do the job that they should have done. That was when bad bishops did cover up rather than removed.

Today, the Church as a Zero-tolerance policy towards the abuse of anyone.

I am the first to admit that I'm embarrassed and angered by the abuse and cover up. I want those the clergy and lay people who either committed and/or covered it up removed and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

While I'm frustrated by all of this, I'm not going to leave the Church.

You don't leave Jesus because of Judas.
Have no doubt the Church will get smaller in the US and western Europe.

I'm totally fine with it .

Meanwhile our congregation is growing every week .

4th and Inches
Midnight Rider said:

i live in a town full of Catholics... 75% of them will be voting Republican.
Canada2017
Gruvin said:

Midnight Rider said:

i live in a town full of Catholics... 75% of them will be voting Republican.
Suspect its approximately 70% in our Church.

The Biden supporters have little understanding of the policies he is proposing and even less of their inevitable consequences.

They simply do not 'like' Trump.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.