Biden won't be on the ticket

5,572 Views | 82 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by ShooterTX
GrowlTowel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
That is the 50/50 bet. There is a reason the VP pick was delayed as well as the decline of an in person acceptance of the nomination. His performance this week is beyond ridiculous.

I've met him and own two of his ties, he will never be president.
Canada2017
GrowlTowel said:

That is the 50/50 bet. There is a reason the VP pick was delayed as well as the decline of an in person acceptance of the nomination. His performance this week is beyond ridiculous.

chuckle

That would be wild.

Dems would be smart to drop him though .

Cuomo would beat Trump easily .

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
GrowlTowel said:

I love you man, but the cow is out of the barn. The Left has been in total denial of Joe's cognitive issues. They are still doing their best to sell us that he is a combination of white Barack Obama and Albert Einstein. Anything short of Biden dying, they are all in. Of course with the Democratic Party, you never know! I

Stay safe Joe! Sleep with one eye open.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Canada2017 said:

GrowlTowel said:

So Americans want Cuomo to do for America what he has done for New York? I don't think so, my friend.

Don't you forget about our bet.

-- Barack Obama
Canada2017
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Canada2017 said:

GrowlTowel said:

So Americans want Cuomo to do for America what he has done for New York? I don't think so, my friend.

Be happy to double it .
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Canada2017 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Canada2017 said:

GrowlTowel said:

Be happy to double it .
Two-ply!

-- Barack Obama
cinque
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Canada2017 said:

GrowlTowel said:

The CIVID positivity rate for NY is 1%. It's 17% in Texas. I'd love it if Cuomo could get the country to 1%.
Make Racism Wrong Again
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
cinque said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Canada2017 said:

GrowlTowel said:

The CIVID positivity rate for NY is 1%. It's 17% in Texas. I'd love it if Cuomo could get the country to 1%.
You pick your heroes, Jinxy. I will pick mine.

-- Barack Obama
cinque
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cinque said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Canada2017 said:

GrowlTowel said:

Trump's your hero. Own him.
Make Racism Wrong Again
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
cinque said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cinque said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Canada2017 said:

GrowlTowel said:

Trump is a narcissistic ass. I don't like him. He is running against the second worst Presidential candidate in the history of our country. I will hold my nose and vote for him again. Just like last time.

-- Barack Obama
cinque
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cinque said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cinque said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Canada2017 said:

GrowlTowel said:

Trump is a narcissistic ass. I don't like him. He is running against the second worst Presidential candidate in the history of our country. I will hold my nose and vote for him again. Just like last time.
And you'll vote for him again because you are just like him.
Make Racism Wrong Again
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
cinque said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cinque said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cinque said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Canada2017 said:

GrowlTowel said:

I am voting for him simply because he is the guy that does not have dementia. You people really snatched defeat from the jaws of victory here. Frickin' Unbelievable! God is good.

-- Barack Obama
cinque
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cinque said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cinque said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cinque said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Canada2017 said:

GrowlTowel said:

I am voting for him simply because he is the guy that does not have dementia. You people really snatched defeat from the jaws of victory here. Frickin' Unbelievable! God is good.
He's the guy who had to take a cognition test. Trump's cognitive abilities were questioned by his doctors, and for good reason.
Make Racism Wrong Again
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
cinque said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cinque said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cinque said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cinque said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Canada2017 said:

GrowlTowel said:

He's the guy who had to take a cognition test. Trump's cognitive abilities were questioned by his doctors, and for good reason.
So why is your boy not going to participate in a single debate? Is he skeered?

-- Barack Obama
cinque
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cinque said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cinque said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cinque said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cinque said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Canada2017 said:

GrowlTowel said:

Biden's driving this train. He'll decide what's best and Trump will have to deal with it.
Make Racism Wrong Again
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
cinque said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cinque said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cinque said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cinque said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cinque said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Canada2017 said:

GrowlTowel said:

Biden's driving this train. He'll decide what's best and Trump will have to deal with it.
LOL! You should let him wear the engineer's cap and blow the horn. He would really like that.

Please make sure he does not stay up too late and you tuck him in by 7:00 pm.
Forest Bueller
cinque said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cinque said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cinque said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cinque said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cinque said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Canada2017 said:

GrowlTowel said:

If Biden decides to skip out on the debates, which I doubt, he will be driving his little train off the overpass. Also, his handlers make his decisions for him.
BaylorBJM
GrowlTowel said:

Interesting. $100 straight-up bet then?
contrario
cinque said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Canada2017 said:

GrowlTowel said:

NY has 3 times the number of deaths due to COVID than the next state that is not contiguous to NY. That is not something to brag about.
4th and Inches
cinque said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Canada2017 said:

GrowlTowel said:

lol... you live in fantasy land. The NY economy is in shambles, the NY death rate is astronomical comapared to other states and you want him to lead you? Insane...
curtpenn
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cinque said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cinque said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Canada2017 said:

GrowlTowel said:

The fact that so many of us right thinking people will do this tells you all you need to know about the regressives of the left and their platform.
George Truett
GrowlTowel said:

Wishful thinking?
STxBear81
Biden will not debate once. Either the Dems cheat at ballot box or They nominate Michelle Obama at last possible minute to gather interest in party. Then she can propagate all lies her husband did
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
BornAgain said:

Biden will not debate once. Either the Dems cheat at ballot box or They nominate Michelle Obama at last possible minute to gather interest in party. Then she can propagate all lies her husband did
No way the School Lunch Czar drops in at the last minute. I think that would ruin her chances in 2024, which would actually be pretty good.
Florda_mike
Only way Biden isn't running is if they Clintoncide/Seth Rich him

Certainly possible
STxBear81
True. Maybe one of his geese in the basement will maul him
Gold Tron
NGL, Michelle Obama scares the heck out of me. She truly hates white people and has an axe to grind.
My pronouns are Deez/Dem.
Florda_mike
BornAgain said:

True. Maybe one of his geese in the basement will maul him

What % democrats do you think would have a clue of what it felt like to be ...... born again?
Florda_mike
Gold Tron said:

NGL, Michelle Obama scares the heck out of me. She truly hates white people and has an axe to grind.

Michael ain't coming out of the closet to do that!
Baylor3216
BornAgain said:

Uhhhhhhh you didn't build that
PartyBear
This board is overrun by a few folks who post non stop all day who are completely detached from reality.
cinque
Gold Tron said:

Does she hate the white people in her family?
Make Racism Wrong Again
Gold Tron
cinque said:

Gold Tron said:

Does she hate the white people in her family?

She oozes hatred. She was embarrassed of her country until her husband.
My pronouns are Deez/Dem.
Canada2017
cinque said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cinque said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cinque said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cinque said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cinque said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Canada2017 said:

GrowlTowel said:

LOL

Biden is mentally GONE.

Only a paid propagandist like you would even attempt to deny it .
STxBear81
Definitely gone mentally. Laughable to think otherwise.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.