Say no to the mob...amazing ad

5,482 Views | 97 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Bearitto
How long do you want to ignore this user?
fadskier
Gave me chills! How can anyone vote Democrat right now!?!
Salute the Marines - Joe Biden
Bearitto
fadskier said:

Evil people will always support evil....aka Democrats.
Jack Bauer
And does anyone think these mobs will magically go away if Joe Biden is elected? Hell they will just be more emboldened that there is no Trump in their way.
Thee University
One thing I believe in my heart.........................if this continues unchecked and the radical liberals win the election or are not arrested , the conservative demonstration responses will make Antifa-led riots look like a Baylor Dr. Pepper float hour in the Student Union Building.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
This message needs to stay at the top of the page for two more months.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Gold Tron
No explanation from cinque, jinx or the good pastor George?
My pronouns are Deez/Dem.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
The MOB to the top until 11/3/2020!

-- Barack Obama
WacoKelly83
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
MOB to the top!!!!!

-- Barack Obama
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MOB to the top!!!!!
All of this ends 11/4/2020.

-- Barack Obama
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Preview of America under Biden/ Harris. Mob to the top!

-- Barack Obama
jdrs
Very powerful!
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Democrat run cities to the top of the page!!!!!

MAGAA

-- Barack Obama
Johnny Bear
One of the better political ads I've ever seen.
ImwithBU
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MAGAA

Lol. You are truly brainwashed. I think Trump is the president. This is his America you are complaining about
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
ImwithBU said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MAGAA

Lol. You are truly brainwashed. I think Trump is the president. This is his America you are complaining about
Man, are you still letting whitey run laps around you? I realize you are really disadvantaged and it is not your fault. Do you have a GoFundMe page? Maybe I can throw a few bucks your way. Just let me know.

-- Barack Obama
Bearitto
ImwithBU said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MAGAA

Uh oh! Somebody doesn't understand federalism.
ImwithBU
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

ImwithBU said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MAGAA

Man, are you still letting whitey run laps around you? I realize you are really disadvantaged and it is not your fault. Do you have a GoFundMe page? Maybe I can throw a few bucks your way. Just let me know.

I'm good. Never used my race as a deficit. I make plenty of money. Kind of comes with the territory of people calling you doctor
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
ImwithBU said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

ImwithBU said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MAGAA

I'm good. Never used my race as a deficit. I make plenty of money. Kind of comes with the territory of people calling you doctor
Very well, Dr. ImwithBU. And I'm an astronaut. And an FBI Agent. And an NBA point guard that ****s on my country every chance I get.

-- Barack Obama
4yrletterbear
TTT
4yrletterbear
BLM = BLACK KKK
Bearitto
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

ImwithBU said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

ImwithBU said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MAGAA

Very well, Dr. ImwithBU. And I'm an astronaut. And an FBI Agent. And an NBA point guard that ****s on my country every chance I get.

He isn't saying he is a doctor. He's saying he thinks bugs bunny is talking to him when he watches loony tunes.
Redbrickbear
4yrletterbear said:

BLM = BLACK KKK
Worse in many ways.

The KKK never rioted in 200 cities across the US for 90 days straight.

They never destroyed 500 major historic statues and works of public art.

And they never had the mass support of Big media, Big Tech, and Big finance that BLM has today.
4th and Inches
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

ImwithBU said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

ImwithBU said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MAGAA

ImwithBU is a Hospitalist...
Thee University
Redbrickbear said:

4yrletterbear said:

BLM = BLACK KKK
Worse in many ways.

And they never had the mass support of Big media, Big Tech, and Big finance that BLM has today.
The KKK never got MILLIONS of $$$$$ of support from a shamed corporate America, shamed and guilty black folks nor the positive press.

The obvious is that both organizations are a farce yet BLM will continue to hold America hostage and fleece America and American companies for YEARS. The real KKK wasn't even a popcorn fart until the media and corporate America lifted up BLM and purposely threw fuel on what was a small fire.
Johnny Bear
Thee University said:

Redbrickbear said:

4yrletterbear said:

BLM = BLACK KKK
Worse in many ways.

The KKK never got MILLIONS of $$$$$ of support from a shamed corporate America, shamed and guilty black folks nor the positive press.

The obvious is that both organizations are a farce yet BLM will continue to hold America hostage and fleece America and American companies for YEARS. The real KKK wasn't even a popcorn fart until the media and corporate America lifted up BLM and purposely threw fuel on what was a small fire.

The KKK also never had the sports world openly and enthusiastically supporting them and cow towing to them. I get it that historically sports were segregated in the distant past, but you never saw openly vocal support for the KKK and you sure never saw KKK symbols on fields or courts or players and coaches cancelling practices to march in support of the KKK.
Thee University
We will look back on this BLM stuff one day and kick each other in the @$$ for falling for the hustle & scam that it is.
Bearitto
Bump
Johnny Bear
Thee University said:

We will look back on this BLM stuff one day and kick each other in the @$$ for falling for the hustle & scam that it is.

If by "we" you're including the dupes and the useful idiots in the political, corporate and sports worlds that are supporting this madness, I seriously have my doubts that most of them will ever wake up and realize what they've really been participating in. Most of the people that are ever going to realize what kind of a con job farce all of this BLM crap really is already know it.
Whiskey Pete
ImwithBU said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MAGAA

He's been in office for less than 4 years. The bidens, the schumers, the pelosis have been in office for decades. This is very much their America.

But hey, go on pretending that they don't have blood on their hands.... that's what liberals do, I would expect nothing less.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
For anyone that missed this post, burning Democrat-run cities to the top of the page!!!

11/3/2020. The choice is simple.

-- Barack Obama
George Truett
fadskier said:

Me.

I don't fall for propaganda.
George Truett
Gold Tron said:

No explanation from cinque, jinx or the good pastor George?
See above.

Don't fall for propaganda. The idea that Dems approve violence is an outright lie.

This is the kind of deceptive thing you produce when you have nothing positive about your candidate to sell.

For all we know, this is staged. It doesn't come from any credible source.

Biden and Dem leaders have condemned the violence. Full stop.

Why doesn't the piece show that?

Florda_mike
Bearitto said:

We're in a war! What more do we need to see? It's obvious they aren't going to just stop until ..... they're stopped by physical force

As I've said before, military people around us say order could be restored by them in 30-60 minutes

There'd be bloodshed and potential death but it would be the "rioters" blob, not law abiding citizens

We pay tax for security and we aren't getting what we pay for
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.