Cult of Trump unfettered

8,792 Views | 200 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by TexasScientist
TexasScientist
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Roger Stone Calls For Trump To 'Declare Martial Law' To Seize Power If He Loses

Trump's ally says the president can bust Mark Zuckerberg, Tim Cook, the "Clintons" and others who oppose him.

By Mary Papenfuss
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/roger-stone-martial-law-donald-trump-election_n_5f5d3e28c5b62874bc1dd6d2

Long-time Donald Trump confidant, and convicted felon, Roger Stone said that the president should declare "martial law" to seize power if he loses what Stone characterized as an already corrupt election.
The results will only be legitimate if the "real winner" Trump takes office, regardless of what the votes say, Stone declared. A loss would apparently be justification for Trump to use force to take over the nation.
Stone, who worked as an adviser in the last Trump campaign, made the astonishing statements Thursday on the InfoWars program of far-right conspiracy theorist Alex Jones. Both men talked of an ongoing "coup" against Trump, and Stone inexplicably claimed that he predicted "almost three decades ago that this moment would come."

Stone appeared resigned to a Trump loss but blamed it on the baseless claim that early voting has already been "corrupted."
To safeguard Trump's position, Stone called for federal authorities to seize ballots in Nevada, for FBI agents to physically block certain voters from casting their ballots, and for Trump to use his powers for widespread arrests to solidify his power, Media Matters first reported.
Under martial law and the Insurrection Act, Trump will have "the authority" to arrest Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, Apple CEO Tim Cook, "the Clintons" and "anybody else who can be proven to be involved in illegal activity," Stone said. He also called for the immediate arrest of former defense secretary James Mattis for "sedition," apparently because he feared Trump was unfit for office, according to Washington Post journalist's to Bob Woodward's upcoming book, "Rage."

In addition, Stone warned, journalist also risk arrest. "If the Daily Beast is involved in provably seditious ... acts" in a new Trump future, their "entire staff can be taken into custody and their office can be shut down." "They want to play war, this is war," he added.
Stone demanded that "the ballots in Nevada on election night should be seized by federal marshals" and not counted, claiming with absolutely no evidence that "they are completely corrupted."
While such off-the-rail suggestions could easily be shrugged off from most, Stone is a high-profile friend of the president and has his ear, critics fear. Harvard law professor and Constitutional expert Laurence Tribe warned that Stone's "advocacy of totalitarian takeover by Trump has to be taken seriously."
Former Nixon White House counsel John Dean blasted Stone for calling on Trump to "declare himself America's dictator" voicing what "many Republicans crave."
Stone dodged 40 months in prison thanks to Trump, who commuted his sentence in July. Stone was convicted of seven federal felonies, including lying to Congress and witness tampering in the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election. Jones called Stone "almost a political prisoner."
HuMcK
This is called "moving the Overton window". And it comes from someone POTUS openly and corruptly protected from the US Judicial system. We are becoming Ukraine circa 2013-14, and it's being done to us (not on accident either) by some or the same players who were present in Ukraine.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Typical
TexasScientist
The once unthinkable becomes acceptable.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Amazing to me how many on the Left think Roger Stone is more significant than a pimple on an elephant's ass. Of course these are the same people that resurrected an extinct KKK and made them larger than life.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
blackie
No words to say concerning this scum. But I am getting tired of this mail-in voting fraud malarkey.

I received a voice mail from the Trump campaign yesterday (I don't pick up the call if I don't recognize the number). It was a message concerning the (once again) receiving in my mail box yesterday unsolicited applications for mail-in ballots that had been sent out by the Trump campaign. It told me that, and I quote, "President Trump wants everyone to vote absentee". It didn't add "if you are qualified or will be out of town" but that he wanted everyone to vote absentee. It then went on to try to justify that mail-in voting pushed by the "radical" Democrats was different from absentee voting. Well, it ain't different if "everyone" does it because everyone does not meet the qualifications to do it.

Once again, they didn't say "if you are qualified", they said he wanted EVERYONE to vote absentee. The hypocrisy is HUGE. So will someone please justify this one. These people are not helping their cause. It only makes them look like the picture that Stone apparently paints above. People that have no concern for the rule of law or the Constitution. I thought the Dems were the ones who were suppose to be the source of the country's demise.
4th and Inches
Media matters is a Tides Foundation funded propaganda machine for the left and the Huff?

You even said it came from one of the alt right media places yet here you are freaking out about fake news

Yall will believe anything...
Friscobear
Waiting for Qanon to tell me how to feel about this.
4th and Inches
Friscobear said:

TexasScientist
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Amazing to me how many on the Left think Roger Stone is more significant than a pimple on an elephant's ass. Of course these are the same people that resurrected an extinct KKK and made them larger than life.
Hey - Stone is the Trump advisor, and the one Trump commuted. I'd say he's pretty significant wouldn't you?
TexasScientist
Gruvin said:

Media matters is a Tides Foundation funded propaganda machine for the left and the Huff?

You even said it came from one of the alt right media places yet here you are freaking out about fake news

??? I don't follow your remarks.

Stone is the one quoted and who made the call for marshal law.

As Laurence Tribe said "advocacy of totalitarian takeover by Trump has to be taken seriously."
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
TexasScientist said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Hey - Stone is the Trump advisor, and the one Trump commuted. I'd say he's pretty significant wouldn't you?
Stone is now a member of John Q Public just like you and me. He has about as much clout in Washington, D.C. as Barbra Streisand. I'm sure you can come up with some bigger and badder Trump badguys than Roger Stone.

-- Barack Obama
TexasScientist
Friscobear said:

No need. Q has already done that. Now you have Roger Stone and Alex Jones openly calling for marshal law - both Trump confidants.
fubar
Gruvin said:

This might me the single most ironic thing ever posted on this site.
Whiskey Pete
Friscobear said:

Hahahaha!

Make sure you post what they say for the rest of us. My email is down and don't want to miss the memo
TexasScientist
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

TexasScientist said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Stone is now a member of John Q Public just like you and me. He has about as much clout in Washington, D.C. as Barbra Streisand. I'm sure you can come up with some bigger and badder Trump badguys than Roger Stone.
His being a Trump whisperer, confidant, and advisor hasn't changed. If anything, he and Trump are even more aligned now. You do know Stone claims to have found Jesus now, which gives him even more clout.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
TexasScientist said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

TexasScientist said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

His being a Trump whisperer, confidant, and advisor hasn't changed. If anything, he and Trump are even more aligned now. You do know Stone claims to have found Jesus now, which gives him even more clout.
Really no need to mock anyone believing in Jesus, Mr. Scientist. That is typical behavior of those in your party. Part of the playbook.

-- Barack Obama
Sam Lowry
Stone's words are disturbing. It is equally disturbing that Mattis and others may have conspired to overthrow Trump's presidency.
4th and Inches
fubar said:

Gruvin said:

This might me the single most ironic thing ever posted on this site.
you must have missed alot of what has been posted on this site.
cinque
TexasScientist said:

And the scariest part of it all is the Trumpkins just shrug their shoulders and say, "don't care."
Make Racism Wrong Again
cinque
cinque said:

TexasScientist said:

And the scariest part of it all is the Trumpkins just shrug their shoulders and say, "don't care."
Make Racism Wrong Again
ATL Bear
blackie said:

No words to say concerning this scum. But I am getting tired of this mail-in voting fraud malarkey.

I received a voice mail from the Trump campaign yesterday (I don't pick up the call if I don't recognize the number). It was a message concerning the (once again) receiving in my mail box yesterday unsolicited applications for mail-in ballots that had been sent out by the Trump campaign. It told me that, and I quote, "President Trump wants everyone to vote absentee". It didn't add "if you are qualified or will be out of town" but that he wanted everyone to vote absentee. It then went on to try to justify that mail-in voting pushed by the "radical" Democrats was different from absentee voting. Well, it ain't different if "everyone" does it because everyone does not meet the qualifications to do it.

Once again, they didn't say "if you are qualified", they said he wanted EVERYONE to vote absentee. The hypocrisy is HUGE. So will someone please justify this one. These people are not helping their cause. It only makes them look like the picture that Stone apparently paints above. People that have no concern for the rule of law or the Constitution. I thought the Dems were the ones who were suppose to be the source of the country's demise.
You go to the Georgia Democratic Party site and it's the first thing that pops up. Both parties are at it on absentee balloting because Covid fear is going to be an acceptable reason to vote absentee. What's required to receive an absentee ballot is more rigorous than current mail in protocols.
PartyBear
The military, who Trump calls losers and the brass whom he refers to as puxxies, will never follow such an illegal order. They didn't follow it in June when he ordered the invasion of US cities to crack down on protesters. Biden apparently leads among the troops.
4th and Inches
cinque said:

TexasScientist said:

the scariest part is the silent revolution going on right now and you are either clueless or you support it.
4th and Inches
PartyBear said:

The military, who Trump calls losers and the brass whom he refers to as puxxies, will never follow such an illegal order. They didn't follow it in June when he ordered the invasion of US cities to crack down on protesters.
complete bull, you know this is a lie but it helps your narrative. The line about losers from the atlantic is a rip off from the Godfather II movie
PartyBear
The only revolution occurring is in yall's sick heads. I swear this is like talking to Davidians and Jones' People's Temple folks.
Mothra
HuMcK said:

This is called "moving the Overton window". And it comes from someone POTUS openly and corruptly protected from the US Judicial system. We are becoming Ukraine circa 2013-14, and it's being done to us (not on accident either) by some or the same players who were present in Ukraine.

Just so I am clear, because the self-aggrandizing stooge and provocateur Roger Stone says that Trump should institute martial law and declare himself president the whole country is standing on the precipice?

I swear you chicken little liberals, the intellectually dishonest **** you guys say makes any reasonable person fail to take you seriously.
4th and Inches
PartyBear said:

The only revolution occurring is in yall's sick heads. I swear this is like talking to Davidians and Jones' People's Temple folks.
head in the sand... The protests are being paid for by Soros and the Tides Foundation. This comes from a retired NSA analyst. ActBlue has 50% of their money donated last year is from "unemployed" and they dont verify the name thru the bank when processing credit card donations.

BLM money is from ActBlue... one of BLM founders is exec director of a board funded by Tides(Soros) Antifa money is from ActBlue and the Tides Foundation.

Esien's book(the guy who wrote the impeachment articles and who was in on the election war games round table recently. ) clearly shows what is going on in this country. Biden is a puppet for the left.

Simple playbook- been used in dozens of european countries. Easy to reference color revolution and see what is going on.

Look for your self... follow the money. These protests are not grass roots, they are being paid for...
Whiskey Pete
PartyBear said:

The military, who Trump calls losers and the brass whom he refers to as puxxies, will never follow such an illegal order. They didn't follow it in June when he ordered the invasion of US cities to crack down on protesters. Biden apparently leads among the troops.
Trump didn't call them losers and you know it. How about being honest? I know it's a big ask for a liberal, but it's not impossible - maybe.
cinque
Gruvin said:

PartyBear said:

head in the sand... The protests are being paid for by Soros and the Tides Foundation. This comes from a retired NSA analyst. ActBlue has 50% of their money donated last year is from "unemployed" and they dont verify the name thru the bank when processing credit card donations.

BLM money is from ActBlue... one of BLM founders is exec director of a board funded by Tides(Soros) Antifa money is from ActBlue and the Tides Foundation.

Esien's book(the guy who wrote the impeachment articles and who was in on the election war games round table recently. ) clearly shows what is going on in this country. Biden is a puppet for the left.

Simple playbook- been used in dozens of european countries. Easy to reference color revolution and see what is going on.

Look for your self... follow the money. These protests are not grass roots, they are being paid for...

You should like a Branch Dividian... just flat ass crazy.
Make Racism Wrong Again
Whiskey Pete
Mothra said:

HuMcK said:

Just so I am clear, because the self-aggrandizing stooge and provocateur Roger Stone says that Trump should institute martial law and declare himself president the whole country is standing on the precipice?

I swear you chicken little liberals, the intellectually dishonest **** you guys say makes any reasonable person fail to take you seriously.
Yep.... and they have no idea that the more BS they spew and dream up turns off the independent and moderate voter.

The constant throwing of cow dung against the wall hoping that something, anything, would stick has not helped "their cause".
blackie
ATL Bear said:

blackie said:

You go to the Georgia Democratic Party site and it's the first thing that pops up. Both parties are at it on absentee balloting because Covid fear is going to be an acceptable reason to vote absentee. What's required to receive an absentee ballot is more rigorous than current mail in protocols.
I agree if you tell the truth when you check the box as to why you should receive a ballot (over 65, out of town during the election, disabled, etc.). However, that doesn't explain the Trump campaign telling EVERYONE to vote absentee. That is essentially telling people to lie on their application in order to receive the ability to mail in a ballot and not have to go to the polling place if they don't meet the absentee qualifications. They are speaking out of both sides of their mouths. Just cut the BS and quit complaining about a voter fraud issue that Rep investigators for decades have not been able to prove to any extent that makes a difference, if you are going to do it yourselves (have people lie to get a mail-in ballot). BTW Covid fear is not a valid reason in Texas to be able to vote by mail.
Mothra
TexasScientist said:

Roger Stone Calls For Trump To 'Declare Martial Law' To Seize Power If He Loses

Trump's ally says the president can bust Mark Zuckerberg, Tim Cook, the "Clintons" and others who oppose him.

By Mary Papenfuss
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/roger-stone-martial-law-donald-trump-election_n_5f5d3e28c5b62874bc1dd6d2

Long-time Donald Trump confidant, and convicted felon, Roger Stone said that the president should declare "martial law" to seize power if he loses what Stone characterized as an already corrupt election.
The results will only be legitimate if the "real winner" Trump takes office, regardless of what the votes say, Stone declared. A loss would apparently be justification for Trump to use force to take over the nation.
Stone, who worked as an adviser in the last Trump campaign, made the astonishing statements Thursday on the InfoWars program of far-right conspiracy theorist Alex Jones. Both men talked of an ongoing "coup" against Trump, and Stone inexplicably claimed that he predicted "almost three decades ago that this moment would come."

Stone appeared resigned to a Trump loss but blamed it on the baseless claim that early voting has already been "corrupted."
To safeguard Trump's position, Stone called for federal authorities to seize ballots in Nevada, for FBI agents to physically block certain voters from casting their ballots, and for Trump to use his powers for widespread arrests to solidify his power, Media Matters first reported.
Under martial law and the Insurrection Act, Trump will have "the authority" to arrest Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, Apple CEO Tim Cook, "the Clintons" and "anybody else who can be proven to be involved in illegal activity," Stone said. He also called for the immediate arrest of former defense secretary James Mattis for "sedition," apparently because he feared Trump was unfit for office, according to Washington Post journalist's to Bob Woodward's upcoming book, "Rage."

In addition, Stone warned, journalist also risk arrest. "If the Daily Beast is involved in provably seditious ... acts" in a new Trump future, their "entire staff can be taken into custody and their office can be shut down." "They want to play war, this is war," he added.
Stone demanded that "the ballots in Nevada on election night should be seized by federal marshals" and not counted, claiming with absolutely no evidence that "they are completely corrupted."
While such off-the-rail suggestions could easily be shrugged off from most, Stone is a high-profile friend of the president and has his ear, critics fear. Harvard law professor and Constitutional expert Laurence Tribe warned that Stone's "advocacy of totalitarian takeover by Trump has to be taken seriously."
Former Nixon White House counsel John Dean blasted Stone for calling on Trump to "declare himself America's dictator" voicing what "many Republicans crave."
Stone dodged 40 months in prison thanks to Trump, who commuted his sentence in July. Stone was convicted of seven federal felonies, including lying to Congress and witness tampering in the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election. Jones called Stone "almost a political prisoner."

Surely this has to make you re-thinkIng my wager. Easy money for you...
ATL Bear
blackie said:

ATL Bear said:

blackie said:

I agree if you tell the truth when you check the box as to why you should receive a ballot (over 65, out of town during the election, disabled, etc.). However, that doesn't explain the Trump campaign telling EVERYONE to vote absentee. That is essentially telling people to lie on their application in order to receive the ability to mail in a ballot and not have to go to the polling place if they don't meet the absentee qualifications. They are speaking out of both sides of their mouths. Just cut the BS and quit complaining about a voter fraud issue that Rep investigators for decades have not been able to prove to any extent that makes a difference, if you are going to do it yourselves (have people lie to get a mail-in ballot). BTW Covid fear is not a valid reason in Texas to be able to vote by mail.
Mass mail ballots has a much more significant chance of voter fraud than regular absentee processes. You should cut off any non in person ballot submissions by a date ahead of Election Day.

They still haven't set final parameters for absentee or mail in voting.
4th and Inches
cinque said:

Gruvin said:

PartyBear said:

You should like a Branch Dividian... just flat ass crazy.
Norm Eisen, used to work for Obama, wrote a classic Color Revolution regime change manual, and conveniently titled it "The Playbook."

"A "Color Revolution" in this context refers to a specific type of coordinated attack that the United States government has been known to deploy against foreign regimes, particularly in Eastern Europe deemed to be "authoritarian" and hostile to American interests. Rather than using a direct military intervention to effect regime change as in Iraq, Color Revolutions attack a foreign regime by contesting its electoral legitimacy, organizing mass protests and acts of civil disobedience, and leveraging media contacts to ensure favorable coverage to their agenda"

Why does this sound familiar? Being played out on American soil right now...

Mcfaul is also knee deep in this and used to be Obamas Ambassador to Russia(interesting...). In his book he wrote this...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.