Cult of Trump unfettered

8,675 Views | 200 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by TexasScientist
Whiskey Pete
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

HuMcK said:

"You know that I've been complaining very strongly about the ballots and the ballots are a disaster, get rid of the ballots and you'll have a very ... there won't be a transfer, frankly. There'll be a continuation. The ballots are out of control."

Here's Trump saying the only legitimate election is one where he wins, and signaling again that he wants mailed ballots invalidated. Where did all the Trump defenders go, are they covering their ears and pretending Trump isn't saying this stuff out loud? This sht is dangerous. Trump is dangerous to the United States.
Asked by a reporter who hasn't accepted the results of the last election. Posted by another triggered snowflake suffering from the same problem
You know as well as I do, if Obama, or Bill Clinton had uttered those words you would be triggered. People felt threatened by Obama for much less.
Not so much. I didn't even get triggered when he said something about guns and bibles.

Hell, It didn't even bother me when hildabeast clinton called me deplorable. I laughed pretty hard then my wife bought herself a new phone case that said adorable deplorable.

I was more triggered at the $60 price tag for the phone case.

Anyway, thanks for playing.
So you would be ok with Trump declaring the election was 'rigged' if he should lose and attempting to remain in office by refusing to step down while he lititgagtes the results?
Would you be okay with biden not conceding, no matter what?
That wasn't the question. I don't plan on voting for Biden either.
It doesn't matter if you don't vote for biden. Are you okay with him not conceding the election, no matter what?
I believe he has said he would concede if he loses, although he is not the one in power. Trump is in power. The question is whether you would be ok with him delcaring the election is fraudulent and using his power to remain in office?
So you're okay with Biden not conceding no matter what?

When Trump wins election night are you okay with the dems harvesting mail-in ballots?
Sam Lowry
BUbearinARK said:

this isn't the first time an opposing side has stoked this kind of fear to get out the votes. It won't be the last. It's the left's turn this time to fear monger.

https://www.burrardstreetjournal.com/obama-refusing-to-leave-if-trump-elected/

just like last time, if the residing side looses, he will pack up and move out.

Just like the stars who threaten to leave the country if so-and-so is elected, they'll stay.

The BS Journal?
TexasScientist
BUbearinARK said:

this isn't the first time an opposing side has stoked this kind of fear to get out the votes. It won't be the last. It's the left's turn this time to fear monger.

Just like the stars who threaten to leave the country if so-and-so is elected, they'll stay.

You do know that your cite Burrard Street Journal is a satirical web site.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Burrard_Street_Journal
The Burrard Street Journal (or BSJ) is an online satire news website based in Vancouver, BC.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Burrard_Street_Journal#cite_note-2][2][/url]
The site gained notoriety in August 2016 after a number of websites reported a BSJ article about then President Obama moving to Canada as fact.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Burrard_Street_Journal#cite_note-3][3][/url][url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Burrard_Street_Journal#cite_note-4][4][/url]
Many other Burrard Street Journal articles and videos have been reported as real news. In July 2016, an article titled 'Trump Claims America Should Never Have Given Canada Its Independence'[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Burrard_Street_Journal#cite_note-5][5][/url] was shared over 9,000 times and in March 2016, an edited BSJ video reporting Donald Trump building a wall with Canada was shared over 50,000 times and has received 4.5 million views as of March 2018.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Burrard_Street_Journal#cite_note-6][6][/url]
As a result of the BSJ's satire being copied and/or shared as real news, the website's founder, John Egan, has sent copyright infringement notices to more than 100 websites.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Burrard_Street_Journal#cite_note-GN-1][1][/url]
“It is impossible to get a man to understand something if his livelihood depends on him not understanding.” ~ Upton Sinclair
TexasScientist
HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

HuMcK said:

"You know that I've been complaining very strongly about the ballots and the ballots are a disaster, get rid of the ballots and you'll have a very ... there won't be a transfer, frankly. There'll be a continuation. The ballots are out of control."

Here's Trump saying the only legitimate election is one where he wins, and signaling again that he wants mailed ballots invalidated. Where did all the Trump defenders go, are they covering their ears and pretending Trump isn't saying this stuff out loud? This sht is dangerous. Trump is dangerous to the United States.
Asked by a reporter who hasn't accepted the results of the last election. Posted by another triggered snowflake suffering from the same problem
You know as well as I do, if Obama, or Bill Clinton had uttered those words you would be triggered. People felt threatened by Obama for much less.
Not so much. I didn't even get triggered when he said something about guns and bibles.

Hell, It didn't even bother me when hildabeast clinton called me deplorable. I laughed pretty hard then my wife bought herself a new phone case that said adorable deplorable.

So you would be ok with Trump declaring the election was 'rigged' if he should lose and attempting to remain in office by refusing to step down while he lititgagtes the results?
It doesn't matter if you don't vote for biden. Are you okay with him not conceding the election, no matter what?
I believe he has said he would concede if he loses, although he is not the one in power. Trump is in power. The question is whether you would be ok with him delcaring the election is fraudulent and using his power to remain in office?

When Trump wins election night are you okay with the dems harvesting mail-in ballots?
I don't think it will be an issue with Biden, but I would not be ok with him not conceding a loss to Trump. However, Biden isn't the one who has said he wouldn't concede losing, and Biden isn't the one in office with the power and ability to attempt to remain in office.

Ballot harvesting is illegal. I'm not for illegal voting. The last Federal election with convictions for ballot harvesting was by Republicans in the North Carolina 9th Congressional District.

I see you're not going to answer, so I assume you're good with Trump using whatever means he has available including force to remain in office if he loses. I assume you would support a Trump fiat mail in ballots are invalid and he is the winner.
“It is impossible to get a man to understand something if his livelihood depends on him not understanding.” ~ Upton Sinclair
PartyBear
Trump really doesnt have the power to remain in office. His jibber about this is about as meaningful as his jibberish declaration in February that 15 cases of COVID is all the US will experience.
BUbearinARK
TexasScientist said:

BUbearinARK said:

You do know that your cite Burrard Street Journal is a satirical web site.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Burrard_Street_Journal
The Burrard Street Journal (or BSJ) is an online satire news website based in Vancouver, BC.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Burrard_Street_Journal#cite_note-2][2][/url]
The site gained notoriety in August 2016 after a number of websites reported a BSJ article about then President Obama moving to Canada as fact.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Burrard_Street_Journal#cite_note-3][3][/url][url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Burrard_Street_Journal#cite_note-4][4][/url]
Many other Burrard Street Journal articles and videos have been reported as real news. In July 2016, an article titled 'Trump Claims America Should Never Have Given Canada Its Independence'[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Burrard_Street_Journal#cite_note-5][5][/url] was shared over 9,000 times and in March 2016, an edited BSJ video reporting Donald Trump building a wall with Canada was shared over 50,000 times and has received 4.5 million views as of March 2018.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Burrard_Street_Journal#cite_note-6][6][/url]
As a result of the BSJ's satire being copied and/or shared as real news, the website's founder, John Egan, has sent copyright infringement notices to more than 100 websites.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Burrard_Street_Journal#cite_note-GN-1][1][/url]
ok, both sidz cray cray. Sorry the citation was weak, but I remember hearing the stories back then, like now of what if the president refuses to leave office. Here is an NBC link about limbaugh making this prediction.

Not trying to be lazy here, this is just a recycled story with a blue twist this time around and I'm not an internet scholar

http://www.msnbc.com/politicsnation/the-new-prediction-obama-wont-leave
Whiskey Pete
TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

HuMcK said:

I don't think it will be an issue with Biden, but I would not be ok with him not conceding a loss to Trump. However, Biden isn't the one who has said he wouldn't concede losing, and Biden isn't the one in office with the power and ability to attempt to remain in office.

Ballot harvesting is illegal. I'm not for illegal voting. The last Federal election with convictions for ballot harvesting was by Republicans in the North Carolina 9th Congressional District.

I see you're not going to answer, so I assume you're good with Trump using whatever means he has available including force to remain in office if he loses. I assume you would support a Trump fiat mail in ballots are invalid and he is the winner.
I'm not answering your question because it's stupid. All you're interested in is playing a game of gotcha and by trying to say that Trump will do something that you predict, is trying to trivialize it if it happens.

So, I'll answer a form of your question. If the election is a free and fair, then I would have an issue with Trump unilaterally declaring it fraud and not leaving (an no, I don't believe that Trump will do what you're trying to suggest).

If there's evidence a fraud or other illegal activities, then I have no problem with investigation being done.

Here's what I believe will happen. Trump will win big on election night, biden won't concede and democrats will file lawsuit after lawsuit after lawsuit trying to overturn the results through mail-in ballot litigation.

I remember back 2000, some democrat operative was on TV and said, (holding up examples) "This is what we call hanging chad and this what we call a pregnant chad. We're trying to count the hanging chads, but not the pregnant ones." Then I remember that after counting the hanging chads and Gore still came up short, then they tried counting the pregnant chads. I always found interesting that the dems only wanted to count democrat heavy counties.

So no, I don't trust the democrats will act in good faith in this election. They haven't acted in good faith the last 4 years.

TexasScientist
HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

HuMcK said:

I'm not answering your question because it's stupid. All you're interested in is playing a game of gotcha and by trying to say that Trump will do something that you predict, is trying to trivialize it if it happens.

So, I'll answer a form of your question. If the election is a free and fair, then I would have an issue with Trump unilaterally declaring it fraud and not leaving (an no, I don't believe that Trump will do what you're trying to suggest).

If there's evidence a fraud or other illegal activities, then I have no problem with investigation being done.

Here's what I believe will happen. Trump will win big on election night, biden won't concede and democrats will file lawsuit after lawsuit after lawsuit trying to overturn the results through mail-in ballot litigation.

I remember back 2000, some democrat operative was on TV and said, (holding up examples) "This is what we call hanging chad and this what we call a pregnant chad. We're trying to count the hanging chads, but not the pregnant ones." Then I remember that after counting the hanging chads and Gore still came up short, then they tried counting the pregnant chads. I always found interesting that the dems only wanted to count democrat heavy counties.

So no, I don't trust the democrats will act in good faith in this election. They haven't acted in good faith the last 4 years.

Quote:

Another scenario is Trump will be ahead on election night, after election night mail in, absentee, and provisional ballots put Biden ahead, Trump claims mail in fraud and declares himself winner. You're saying you would have an issue with that?
Whiskey Pete
TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

HuMcK said:

Quote:

Another scenario is Trump will be ahead on election night, after election night mail in, absentee, and provisional ballots put Biden ahead, Trump claims mail in fraud and declares himself winner. You're saying you would have an issue with that?
Trump "claims"?

So, it appears if there's fraud, you won't believe it? Not surprised.
TexasScientist
HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

HuMcK said:

Quote:

Trump "claims"?

So if Trump claims (alleges) something it is true? Not surprised.
TexasScientist
It's a sad state when General Mark Milley, Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff, feels compelled to remind military personnel their allegiance is to the constitution.

On Thursday, the general reiterated his position on keeping the military out of the 2020 election when he urged U.S. service members around the world during a video question-and-answer session to "keep the Constitution close to your heart." - https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/nation-politics/at-pentagon-fears-grow-that-trump-will-pull-military-into-election-unrest/
Whiskey Pete
TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

HuMcK said:

Quote:

Trump "claims"?

So, if Trump alleges mail-in or voter fraud, would you support an investigation into it?
whiterock
TexasScientist said:

It's a sad state when General Mark Milley, Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff, feels compelled to remind military personnel their allegiance is to the constitution.

On Thursday, the general reiterated his position on keeping the military out of the 2020 election when he urged U.S. service members around the world during a video question-and-answer session to "keep the Constitution close to your heart." - https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/nation-politics/at-pentagon-fears-grow-that-trump-will-pull-military-into-election-unrest/
indeed. But, then, Democrats are jonesing for the military to frogmarch Trump out of office. So I'm glad that MIlley did it to stop all the coup porn spewing from the left

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/11/joe-biden-donald-trump-military-election-lose
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/06/james-mattis-denounces-trump-protests-militarization/612640/
https://www.defenseone.com/ideas/2020/08/all-enemies-foreign-and-domestic-open-letter-gen-milley/167625/

HuMcK
TexasScientist
Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

HuMcK said:

Quote:

Trump "claims"?

So, if Trump alleges mail-in or voter fraud, would you support an investigation into it?
Only if there is legitimate basis. Anyone can allege anything.
TexasScientist
Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

HuMcK said:

Quote:

Trump "claims"?

I have an issue with voter fraud, and I also have an issue with someone fraudulently claiming fraud.
4th and Inches
TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

HuMcK said:

Quote:

Trump "claims"?

I have an issue with voter fraud, and I also have an issue with someone fraudulently claiming fraud.
good to hear, please go resd Nate Silvers twitter feed and then admonish for do so... He clearly said if Trump wins it is due to voter fraud earlier this week. The guy who owns 538 is publicly making statements that the only way Trump wins is thru fraud.
whiterock
LOL when Democrats are talking about fraud, you know they're in trouble.

https://news4sanantonio.com/news/local/allegations-of-election-fraud-scheme-surface-after-undercover-video-released
TexasScientist
Gruvin said:

TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

HuMcK said:

Quote:

Trump "claims"?

good to hear, please go resd Nate Silvers twitter feed and then admonish for do so... He clearly said if Trump wins it is due to voter fraud earlier this week. The guy who owns 538 is publicly making statements that the only way Trump wins is thru fraud.
As opposed to Trump's claim the only way he can lose is by fraud?
4th and Inches
TexasScientist said:

Gruvin said:

TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

HuMcK said:

Quote:

Trump "claims"?

well, we have seen fraud rings in 5 different urban areas so far this election... none of them were pushing for Trump votes. At least there is a small basis for Trumps claims, best claim I have seen so far for GOP election meddling is the ballot box issue in CA where ballot harvesting is legal.
TexasScientist
Gruvin said:

TexasScientist said:

Gruvin said:

TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

HuMcK said:

Quote:

Trump "claims"?

well, we have seen fraud rings in 5 different urban areas so far this election... none of them were pushing for Trump votes. At least there is a small basis for Trumps claims, best claim I have seen so far for GOP election meddling is the ballot box issue in CA where ballot harvesting is legal.
And the limited collections station to one per county in Texas. Both sides are working it to their advantage. I don't think we'll have widespread fraud, especially to the level of effecting the election. The one area that I beileve warrants looking at is motor voter registration in Texas and in other states that have it. That's where we're getting non US citizens registering to vote, I'm just not sure in what percentage.
4th and Inches
TexasScientist said:

Gruvin said:

TexasScientist said:

Gruvin said:

TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

HuMcK said:

Quote:

Trump "claims"?

And the limited collections station to one per county in Texas. Both sides are working it to their advantage. I don't think we'll have widespread fraud, especially to the level of effecting the election. The one area that I beileve warrants looking at is motor voter registration in Texas and in other states that have it. That's where we're getting non US citizens registering to vote, I'm just not sure in what percentage.
read up on Texas voting...

"Even with the drop-off limit, Texas voters have many options to cast their ballots, the court said. It noted that Abbott's emergency orders have expanded the state's early voting period by six days: Tuesday marks the first day of in-person early voting in Texas. The orders also give 40 days to hand-deliver absentee ballots an option, the court noted, that is normally available only on Election Day.

"These methods for remote voting outstrip what Texas law previously permitted in a pre-COVID world," the court said. "The October 1 Proclamation abridges no one's right to vote." "
TexasScientist
Gruvin said:

TexasScientist said:

Gruvin said:

TexasScientist said:

Gruvin said:

TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

HuMcK said:

Quote:

Trump "claims"?

"Even with the drop-off limit, Texas voters have many options to cast their ballots, the court said. It noted that Abbott's emergency orders have expanded the state's early voting period by six days: Tuesday marks the first day of in-person early voting in Texas. The orders also give 40 days to hand-deliver absentee ballots an option, the court noted, that is normally available only on Election Day.

"These methods for remote voting outstrip what Texas law previously permitted in a pre-COVID world," the court said. "The October 1 Proclamation abridges no one's right to vote." "

And yet Allen West sued Abbott to prevent him from expanding early voting.
4th and Inches
TexasScientist said:

Gruvin said:

TexasScientist said:

Gruvin said:

TexasScientist said:

Gruvin said:

TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

HuMcK said:

Quote:

Trump "claims"?

how did that work out?
TexasScientist
Gruvin said:

TexasScientist said:

Gruvin said:

TexasScientist said:

Gruvin said:

TexasScientist said:

Gruvin said:

TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

HuMcK said:

Quote:

Trump "claims"?

how did that work out?
Not too good for Allen. I would assume you're going back him for governor if he runs against Abbott.
4th and Inches
TexasScientist said:

Gruvin said:

TexasScientist said:

Gruvin said:

TexasScientist said:

Gruvin said:

TexasScientist said:

Gruvin said:

TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

TexasScientist said:

HashTag said:

HuMcK said:

Quote:

Trump "claims"?

how did that work out?
Not too good for Allen. I would assume you're going back him for governor if he runs against Abbott.
Why would you think that?
TexasScientist
Quote:

Why would you think that?
Base upon your prior posts, it strikes me you would support West over Abbott.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.