Footage - 2 Tulsa PD cops shot, 1 fatal

3,380 Views | 56 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BaylorOkie
BaylorOkie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He's a winner.
bularry
cops jobs would be a lot easier if everyone and their dog wasn't armed, too.

that's an awful video. hope that piece of crap rots in jail
GrowlTowel
Hope he gets the needle and a butt fill from Thunder Dick.
Forest Bueller_bf
GrowlTowel said:

Jack Bauer said:

If they had shot this man before this point, they would be monsters and he would be a martyr.
Dude looks white. As such, he wouldn't have made the news much less be a martyr.
Absolutely true. The 20 unarmed white guys shot and killed by police last year, who are they?

That's right you never ever hear about it. Even if the body cam gets leaked, and it is really bad, it never hits the national media.

If this guy had been put down, and the officers not shot, we would have never known.
AustinHomeGirl
What was the context of the traffic stop? The driver acts as though he is incoherent and unable to follow verbal commands from the officers. Yet he was fully capable of locating the holstered gun, getting it in his hand, aiming and firing accurately.
robby44
BaylorOkie said:

He's a winner.

Interesting. Those stars are normally worn by Russian gangsters.
Baylor3216
Man how terrible. In every one of these cases you have someone resisting. always the common theme.

This guy was supposedly drunk or high, wrestler a gun away from a cop and fired one shot from 20 feet shooting the cop in the head?

Statistically, this all seems highly unlikely but apparently is what happened
BaylorOkie
The DA has announced that he is pursuing the death penalty.
Doc Holliday
BaylorOkie said:

The DA has announced that he is pursuing the death penalty.
Good
Thee University
robby44 said:

BaylorOkie said:

He's a winner.

Interesting. Those stars are normally worn by Russian gangsters.
He looks Russian.
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
Doc Holliday
The fact he turned into a cold blooded murderer instantly shows he was faking his childish emotions IMO.
Robert Wilson
Doc Holliday said:

The fact he turned into a cold blooded murderer instantly shows he was faking his childish emotions IMO.
That's one of the most disgusting parts of the whole thing. Shows you why cops can't just trust every whiny ass woe is me pity display they see.
Jack Bauer
If they had beaten him senseless or shot him to save their lives, he would be a hero.
Robert Wilson
Jack Bauer said:

If they had beaten him senseless or shot him to save their lives, he would be a hero.

NBA or NFL teams would have his name on jerseys and helmets. Wait. No. He's the wrong color for that. This is because they aren't racist. Huh?
BearN
The foreshadowing here is chilling

https://tulsaworld.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/tulsa-police-officer-killing-suspects-14-year-history-of-run-ins-with-local-police-began/article_ec94b83e-6914-5db5-bcf6-8208b37e61bb.html
ImwithBU
muddybrazos said:

Jack Bauer said:

If they had shot this man before this point, they would be monsters and he would be a martyr.
Well, he appeared to be white in the video so we wouldnt have heard about it anyways.

That's because only blacks get violent with cops, so hey shoot em. No such thing as white on white crime...
muddybrazos
ImwithBU said:

muddybrazos said:

Jack Bauer said:

Well, he appeared to be white in the video so we wouldnt have heard about it anyways.

That's because only blacks get violent with cops, so hey shoot em. No such thing as white on white crime...
Actually it's bc there is a media narrative and this doesnt fit.
Jack Bauer
GrowlTowel
ImwithBU said:

muddybrazos said:

Jack Bauer said:

Such a dumb ***** Whites are killed by cops all the time. Quick - Name one.

Racist.
ImwithBU
GrowlTowel said:

ImwithBU said:

muddybrazos said:

Jack Bauer said:

Racist.

Looks like a white man killing these cops to me. Oh yea that was after 30 minutes of them begging him to get out the car. My black ass would have gotten struck multiple times with a knee on my neck at a minimum if I had spent 5 minutes telling a cop I'm not getting out this car
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
ImwithBU said:

GrowlTowel said:

ImwithBU said:

muddybrazos said:

Jack Bauer said:

Racist.

Looks like a white man killing these cops to me. Oh yea that was after 30 minutes of them begging him to get out the car. My black ass would have gotten struck multiple times with a knee on my neck at a minimum if I had spent 5 minutes telling a cop I'm not getting out this car
Like Chris Rock says, OBEY THE LAW. When the cops ask you to get out of the car, get out of the damn car. It will greatly increase your chances of not dying. This applies to all races.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
GrowlTowel
ImwithBU said:

GrowlTowel said:

ImwithBU said:

muddybrazos said:

Jack Bauer said:

Racist.

You are a racist.
BaylorOkie
ImwithBU said:

GrowlTowel said:

ImwithBU said:

muddybrazos said:

Jack Bauer said:

Racist.

You want to come piss on his grave, too?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.