Texas Congressional District 32 Republican Candidate

2,011 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Booray
Florda_mike
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Florda_mike
STxBear81
She got rhythm. i can see her high fivin Repubs in '21
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Her Democratic opponent (incumbent) is former Baylor Bear Colin Allred. I would love to see young Mr. Allred get bounced and pursue opportunities in the private sector in 2021.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
midgett
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Her Democratic opponent (incumbent) is former Baylor Bear Colin Allred.
Colin is a good guy but I can't root for him in this election. Win or lose, Colin will continue to be successful in life.
robby44
Allred help secure funding for a new VA medical facility in Garland. The facility will eventually serve 184,000 veterans in North Texas. The new medical center could eventually create about 5,000 jobs.

I saw on the NFL thread several comments about troops being disrespected. Here's a man that is helping a huge number of veterans but he needs to go?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
robby44 said:

Allred help secure funding for a new VA medical facility in Garland. The facility will eventually serve 184,000 veterans in North Texas. The new medical center could eventually create about 5,000 jobs.

I saw on the NFL thread several comments about troops being disrespected. Here's a man that is helping a huge number of veterans but he needs to go?
Kudos for his support of veterans. He voted to impeach the President for a phone call that the TDS Dems deemed inappropriate. Yes, Brother Robby, he needs to go.

As a fellow Baylor Bear, I wish him the utmost success in the real world.

-- Barack Obama
Username checks out
"Less politics, more problem solving"

Short of the growing autocratic power in our executive branch, nothing gets done in politics without... politics. Hope she has a better plan than this if she gets elected.

Also, 7/10 and WB
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Username checks out said:

Also, 7/10 and WB
W T F does that mean, Millennial? You are piss poor communicator. July 10th? Warner Brothers? "That's All Folks?"

-- Barack Obama
ilbb990912
Whistle!!
Username checks out
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Also, 7/10 and WB
W T F does that mean, Millennial? You are piss poor communicator. July 10th? Warner Brothers? "That's All Folks?"

I'd have thought all your refined European culture would have informed you on the merits of female bangability metrics
Shippou
Y'all got substandard taste in women.
Florda_mike
Shippou said:

^^^ Irony muchly
Shippou
Florda_mike said:

Shippou said:

^^^ Irony muchly

You know nothing about me nor the women I've been with, project much?
Mothra
robby44 said:

That's great but yes he definitely needs to go. Democrat policies are bad for our country. Allred is part of the problem in that regard.
Mothra

"Less politics, more problem solving"

Short of the growing autocratic power in our executive branch, nothing gets done in politics without... politics. Hope she has a better plan than this if she gets elected.

Also, 7/10 and WB

Let me guess: as a democrat you prefer the granola, black hair, glasses, no make up, fat hairy armpit look.
Florda_mike
Shippou said:

Florda_mike said:

Shippou said:

^^^ Irony muchly

You called a particular woman attractive recently

Seemed it was a typical BLM type woman or look alike. Sorry, not meaning to hurt you, but at best, she wasn't my type if ya know what I mean
Shippou
Florda_mike said:

Shippou said:

Florda_mike said:

Shippou said:

^^^ Irony muchly

You called a particular woman attractive recently

Seemed it was a typical BLM type woman or look alike. Sorry, not meaning to hurt you, but at best, she wasn't my type if ya know what I mean

It was a joke brother
RD2WINAGNBEAR86

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Also, 7/10 and WB

I'd have thought all your refined European culture would have informed you on the merits of female bangability metrics
As time goes on, your posts sound more and more like Joe Biden. Confusing and cryptic.

-- Barack Obama
Gold Tron
robby44 said:

As someone who worked in VA facilities for 8 years throughout my training, I'm not sure they do much to help Veterans. This makes me sad because I LOVED working with the amazing men and women I met. The problem is that so many of the physicians that work in the VA system are J1 visa holders from other countries with questionable training and English skills.

The VA is often referred to in the medical field as "a second chance to die for your country".
My pronouns are Deez/Dem.
Booray
Genevieve is such an amazing business person and problem solver that she convinced her dad to hire her! The woman is an Ivanka clone, never worked a day outside the family business.

Odd point. We spent Labor Day weekend in Jefferson. There were a bunch of her signs there-hundred of miles from the District where she is running.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.